ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I know it is highly unlikely, but Ronald Morin shares a surname with the still unsolved death of victim Rachel Morin. Seems like a fairly...uncommon (?) surname. Just a thought.

The father & son and husband & wife victims are especially saddening.
In a weird coincidence, Rachel Morin's father who appears to have preceded her in death is named... Ronald. But I haven't seen any comment from the family about them knowing new victims.

In a weird coincidence, Rachel Morin's father who appears to have preceded her in death is named... Ronald. But I haven't seen any comment from the family about them knowing new victims.
I picked up on the Morin name as well. I think Rachel was from NH but perhaps a relative. I hope not… Rachel’s family doesn’t need any more insane grief, not that anyone does, though.

I don't think it's been confirmed, it's that his car was at the boat launch and he owns a boat. It would seem if there was confirmation his boat was missing there would have been a picture of it on the posters.
I’m curious of that as well.

I’m also questioning / concerned about the items left behind… suicide note, car conveniently left at boat launch with weapon used in the shootings and his boat missing… seems like it may all have been intentional to buy him more time to escape by foot or another mode of transportation.

finding his car at boat launch, combined with boat missing…. It leaves the impression to law enforcement he left by boat.

My opinion only, msm has reported he’s been very paranoid and has been planning similar attacks / this attack.

With that in mind.

I believe he sunk his boat at the boat launch before committing this unthinkable, unimaginable horrific mass murder of beautiful innocent people enjoying a night out with family and friends.

Again, I’m just trying to think outside the box and try to understand how such a high number of highly intelligent law enforcement agencies and officers working round the clock on the ground, roads, in the air on the water….

Have not found him!!!??!!!

It’s just hard to believe.

Again, all MOO. Please let me know if anyone else has considered these perfectly left pieces as an addition to his elaborate escape plan to buy him more time and elicit longer lasting terror with the delay of his capture.

Eeks. Sounds like he had been threatening kill people for some time. Which makes it even stranger that the yellow flag was either not reported or not enacted. I had assumed the threat to shoot people at the base in Saco was a one time event, but it wasn't. More from that article:
"Investigators are looking into whether the suspect was targeting a specific individual, who is believed to be a current or former girlfriend, two U.S. officials and a former high-ranking official told CBS News. It wasn't clear if the individual was at either of the two locations that were attacked.

Law enforcement intelligence officials confirm reports that the end of the relationship was "a significant destabilizing event" for Card. However, they also point out that he had "for months" been threatening to kill people, so the exact motive and triggers are still very much under investigation."

and yet he wasn't arrested for making terroristic threats?!!!
wth...

Pure speculation here but I can’t shake this feeling that the car, weapon left in the car by the boat launch, the suicide note, is all an attempt to feign his own death or at worst someone who is hiding unarmed. Is it possible he had other weapons which he took with him after the murders ?

I just have this feeling that this has all been done to convince LE and he will reappear once the heat dies down. I may very well be wrong and he is already dead somewhere. Time will tell.

Pure speculation here but I can’t shake this feeling that the car, weapon left in the car by the boat launch, the suicide note, is all an attempt to feign his own death or at worst someone who is hiding unarmed. Is it possible he had other weapons which he took with him after the murders ?

I just have this feeling that this has all been done to convince LE and he will reappear once the heat dies down. I may very well be wrong and he is already dead somewhere. Time will tell.
Yes, until they find his body you can’t really rest easy.

Or, did the perfect "Houdini" escape since DB Cooper.
You aren’t wrong. Thus far his escape has come off very Houdini / DB cooper.

But he’s neither and he will absolutely be found and hopefully soon.

It is however mind boggling how he’s evaded capture and or his body being discovered thus far with the intensity/ scale of the search combined with the resources /agencies working nonstop to find him.

MOO.. I do think he may have been attempting a Houdini act… The conveniently laid out and left behind evidence: phone, suicide note, car left at boat launch, gun used left in the car, his boat missing and who knows what else…

I truly believe this plethora of evidence left behind may possibly be the reason for mass confusion among law enforcement agencies. And delay in his capture.

I do firmly believe he will be found.

Praying it is soon.

If someone with a hearing impairment is experiencing auditory hallucinations, then gets hearing aids, would it make the auditory hallucinations louder? Hopefully my question makes sense.

There is no physiological mechanism that modern science is aware of for that to occur. A hearing aid acts as an ear. When people hear voices that are related to a mental health condition, it's internal, not external sounds that are picked up by the ear.

Could some have a psychosomatic response to hearing aids? Yes, but it would not be likely that they would actually hear louder hallucinations.

There is no physiological mechanism that modern science is aware of for that to occur. A hearing aid acts as an ear. When people hear voices that are related to a mental health condition, it's internal, not external sounds that are picked up by the ear.

Could some have a psychosomatic response to hearing aids? Yes, but it would not be likely that they would actually hear louder hallucinations.
Nice explanation in layman's terms.

I’m curious of that as well.

I’m also questioning / concerned about the items left behind… suicide note, car conveniently left at boat launch with weapon used in the shootings and his boat missing… seems like it may all have been intentional to buy him more time to escape by foot or another mode of transportation.

finding his car at boat launch, combined with boat missing…. It leaves the impression to law enforcement he left by boat.

My opinion only, msm has reported he’s been very paranoid and has been planning similar attacks / this attack.

With that in mind.

I believe he sunk his boat at the boat launch before committing this unthinkable, unimaginable horrific mass murder of beautiful innocent people enjoying a night out with family and friends.

Again, I’m just trying to think outside the box and try to understand how such a high number of highly intelligent law enforcement agencies and officers working round the clock on the ground, roads, in the air on the water….

Have not found him!!!??!!!

It’s just hard to believe.

Again, all MOO. Please let me know if anyone else has considered these perfectly left pieces as an addition to his elaborate escape plan to buy him more time and elicit longer lasting terror with the delay of his capture.
It is hard to find bodies in rivers. It took three weeks to find Nicola Bulley. It took like 6 mos to find Taleka Patrick in a relatively small pond- and it took weeks to find Kiely Rodini in Prosser Reservoir. Bodies must move around in water IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine