ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is traveling in a vehicle with a gun. I expected locations right next to each other, like he's wandering around on foot.

No info about vehicle description?

jmo
He seems to be targeting areas with a large amount of people; perhaps there aren't locations to his satisfaction adjacent to each other. It is weird we don't have a vehicle description. I haven't seen a photo of a suspect released this early ever, so that's something at least.

He seems to be targeting areas with a large amount of people; perhaps there aren't locations to his satisfaction adjacent to each other. It is weird we don't have a vehicle description. I haven't seen a photo of a suspect released this early ever, so that's something at least.

With the last shootings a bit ago, he could be out of the area and on to another target. This is pretty terrifying. The vehicle is just as important as his image in terms of catching this person and for those vulnerable avoiding him.

With the last shootings a bit ago, he could be out of the area and on to another target. This is pretty terrifying. The vehicle is just as important as his image in terms of catching this person and for those vulnerable avoiding him.
It is, which seems to indicate they aren't sure for some reason. People are tweeting scanner traffic, and it doesn't appear police are intentionally holding back a description or anything.

It is, which seems to indicate they aren't sure for some reason. People are tweeting scanner traffic, and it doesn't appear police are intentionally holding back a description or anything.

It seems so rapidly evolving. I hope they neutralize him soon or, if not, we get a description of his vehicle.

BREAKING: per law enforcement source prelim info is 22 dead in Lewiston, ME shootings at 3 locations - Walmart distribution center, a bar, plus third location.FBI supporting and mobilized, Maine State Police taking lead investigative role. Possible suspect in custody.

Walmart DD is the third location that I saw mentioned. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper