GUILTY ME - Valerie Tieman, 34, Skowhegan, 30 Aug 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The part where he said that she smiled at him and died, sends shivers up my spine. He is a real piece of work. I hope he never sees the light of day again!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yep, you gotta be a real sick focker to concoct that hey?

The part where he said that she smiled at him and died, sends shivers up my spine. He is a real piece of work. I hope he never sees the light of day again!

DITTO! !!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

It's hands down, one of the creepiest statements I've ever read. And that's saying something,

:tantrum: Even after the first post, we knew the ending...still sucks...still wrong! That smug look needs to be knocked off his face. And how do you explain two gunshot wounds to the head, but yet HE bought the heroin, HE loaded the syringe, and HE watched her overdose, and SMILED at HIM then died???!?!?! Yeah, sounds eerily similar to what happened with Wesley Hadsell, and Angelica....still refuses to admit he killed her, and hasn't been charged with her murder.... Medical examiner only said overdose....

At least they have fragments from the gunshots, and hopefully will find the gun they came from. Valerie didn't deserve this! I notice the timeframe for her death is the same day she was informed he was having an affair, the same day her phone no longer worked, and the last time she was seen.

This guy isn't smart, which is good for investigators. Did he really think he say he was at Walmart 5 days after her death, and that no cameras would be at Walmart??? Really???

bbm - He did? I didn't see that, maybe overlooked it. I only saw two gun shot wounds to the head.

bbm - He did? I didn't see that, maybe overlooked it. I only saw two gun shot wounds to the head.

That statement refers to another case - Wesley Hadsell and his stepdaughter Anjelica. :)

Valerie and Luc had a 13 minute conversation per affidavit, on his way back to her. Probably the argument was over him being unfaithful. Why did her kill her, why not just let her go:( I don't believe anything that comes out of Lucs mouth.

I wonder if they have any physical evidence against LT? He lied and everything points to him, but I guess Im a little surprised that they can charge him and leave him in jail for a month until the grand jury meets if all they have for evidence is that he has lied.

I wonder if they have any physical evidence against LT? He lied and everything points to him, but I guess Im a little surprised that they can charge him and leave him in jail for a month until the grand jury meets if all they have for evidence is that he has lied.

My guess is that they've got a lot more evidence than we're aware of. He's such a cocky, narcissistic big mouth that I'd be willing to bet he shot his mouth off to people, saying strange things around the time she disappeared and those people reported it to LE. I'd be curious to know, too, what kind of items were sold at the yard sale at his parent's property last weekend I believe it was? (it was prior to her body being found) ....items belonging to Valerie?

He admitted to digging a trench in his back yard and placing her there... That alone is enough evidence to hold him until the grand jury meets.

I'm seeing too many cases of people being released from prison after violent, heinous crimes, only to continue. I'm sick of it! Lol k this fool up, and throw away the key. Otherwise, in X amount of years, there will be another victim.

I am finally caught up reading. I am wondering if there will be more arrests in the near future.
Also a ? not much has been mentioned about a Dad....did he live in the home with Mom, divorced, passed or less involved in his adult son's life?

Sent from my SCH-I545

Not going to break the rule by directly linking to the facebook page of an individual that is not a victim or accused of a crime... However, there is the public group named Justice for Valerie Tieman that has a comment by a neighbor that grew up with Luc and his family .... Very interesting read .

Not going to break the rule by directly linking to the facebook page of an individual that is not a victim or accused of a crime... However, there is the public group named Justice for Valerie Tieman that has a comment by a neighbor that grew up with Luc and his family .... Very interesting read .

Found it! Thanks. Neighbor's initials are APP. Terrible. Seems he is a psychopath.

Thank you for the link, it sounds like she was one of those rare beautiful souls. This whole thing is so sad.
I agree. Just devastating to those of us whom never even met her. I CANNOT imagine the pain her family & friends are experiencing. Literally brings immediate tears even thinking about it.
RIP Sweet lady. And prayers/thoughts/vibes to those you love & love you.

Ps. I hope he rots!!!! [emoji35]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc