ME -- Wife, 8yo child of man killed by LE on Piscataqua Bridge found dead. Kittery, ME and Troy, NH. 29 August 2024.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

vls12345

Reaction score

A man who was fatally shot by police on the Piscataqua River Bridge early Thursday morning reportedly told officers that he had killed his wife in New Hampshire.

Maine State Police Col. William Ross also said the man's 8-year-old child was found dead inside of his vehicle.

State officials said the negotiations, which lasted several hours, were not successful.

The man, whose identity has not yet been released, then exited the vehicle and raised a firearm, though Maine public safety officials said he did not fire the gun.
and
The man's body was recovered from the river, and he was declared dead at the scene.

Law enforcement then found that an 8-year-old child was found fatally shot in the back seat of the man's vehicle, though law enforcement said the child's death was "not associated with the officers' use of deadly force."

Unfortunately i do not have access to these articles.

What a tragic situation.

8 year old son reportedly not killed by gunshot...IIUC...

How did this poor young soul die?

JMO...

Unfortunately i do not have access to these articles.

What a tragic situation.

8 year old son reportedly not killed by gunshot...IIUC...

How did this poor young soul die?

JMO...

LE shot the man, not realizing a child was in the car. They found the child later. The child did die from a gunshot wound but it was supposedly *not* from gunfire from LE. (So I guess that means the dad/adult male did it.)

I am basing this on what the various articles and press conference have said.

Imo.

"On August 29, 2024 at approximately 3:00 A.M., police responded to an apartment located at 359 Monadnock Street in Troy, New Hampshire in response to a report that a woman had been shot. Police eventually entered the home and discovered a deceased adult female resident inside. An autopsy has been scheduled to take place on Friday, August 30, 2024 at 9:00 A.M. in Concord.

The investigation into this death and the subsequent sequence of events in Maine involving her son and husband remains ongoing. Additional information is expected to be made available following the autopsy, including the female’s identity, once necessary notifications have been made."

"A large crime scene remains in place at a home in southern New Hampshire where a woman was found dead hours before her husband, who is suspected of killing her, was fatally shot by police on the Piscataqua River Bridge."

Also, from the linked article showing the distance:
KIV2CXA455A7JMIZJZCMM5YSYM.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298