Media Exposure - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a press conference tomorrow after the Garridos' hearing. Watch the media reports for an unidentified big bald guy with a sign about Anna and Michaela. (I do not plan on wearing a rainbow afro like that dude in the 1980's who always had the "John 3:16" sign at all major sporting events - LOL.)
Good luck Dr. Doogie! We'll be looking out for you and Anna!

:)

There will be a press conference tomorrow after the Garridos' hearing. Watch the media reports for an unidentified big bald guy with a sign about Anna and Michaela. (I do not plan on wearing a rainbow afro like that dude in the 1980's who always had the "John 3:16" sign at all major sporting events - LOL.)

Will be watching! You could always do what I did back in the day to get on TV on WGN at a Cubs game... just wear one of those small rainbow umbrella hats on your head. :) aka better than a cheese head in green bay! But you can go knowing you have that kind of support from the midwest!

Will a Fukudome hat work? Ah never mind, a Chi town thing!

GL fearless leader!

Cubby

Will be watching! You could always do what I did back in the day to get on TV on WGN at a Cubs game... just wear one of those small rainbow umbrella hats on your head. :) aka better than a cheese head in green bay! But you can go knowing you have that kind of support from the midwest!

Will a Fukudome hat work? Ah never mind, a Chi town thing!

GL fearless leader!

Cubby
Doogie reports that his plan was a huge success. He'll post the details tonight. Meanwhile, watch the evening news, everybody!

You can see the sign at 01:28 in the video.

I know that Channel 40 Sacramento showed the sign and aired the interview with me, but I cannot locate any video. (About ten different media sources interviewed me.)

I know that Channel 40 Sacramento showed the sign and aired the interview with me, but I cannot locate any video. (About ten different media sources interviewed me.)
Good work, Doogie. It's a nice sign, too.

There is a possibility that a local Sacramento TV station may do a "side-bar" story about Anna in relation to the Dugard case. I had been giving them some advice on things to investigate concerning Michaela Garecht and I guess my "stock value" went up with today's developments. I think they want to butter me up so that I will help them get some scoops. :blushing:

There is a possibility that a local Sacramento TV station may do a "side-bar" story about Anna in relation to the Dugard case. I had been giving them some advice on things to investigate concerning Michaela Garecht and I guess my "stock value" went up with today's developments. I think they want to butter me up so that I will help them get some scoops. :blushing:

One hand washes the other. Awesome job Doogie! If they know you like we WS'rs do, You know your stuff.
Keep us posted!

A different portion of my interview was played today on Channel 40 Sacramento in relation to the possible Garecht connection to Garrido. The anchor introduced me as the person who first alerted LE about Garrido's website. It was actually our own SherlockJr who found that info which I then passed on to the authorities.

Congrats, Sherlockjr! Ya' scooped the national media! :clap:

Annasmom: It is the same video that I posted a link for above. Just use my link - it is in the last 30 seconds of the six minute video.

SunnieRN, the link doesn't work for me. Is is opening the page for anyone else? Did it show the picture in question?

Annasmom,
Here is a copy of the photo on the business card. (Taken from thread titled similiarly in the Jaycee Dugard forum.) I don't know if the picture in the video is clearer. Imo, this gal does not resemble Anna, or what I would expect Anna to look like today. The gal in this photo has a different shaped face, nose and short forhead. JMO of course. But then again, with the hair to the side as it is, maybe? Some of the pictures of Anna, particulalry the one in the tree she appears to have a rounder 'heart shaped' face. The eyebrows in this photo are very close to eyebrows in Anna's age progressed.

SunnieRN, the link doesn't work for me. Is is opening the page for anyone else? Did it show the picture in question?

Sorry Annasmom, they seem to have removed the video. I don't remember them showing the picture, just ref. it. I am sorry a search I performed could not locate it again.

Annasmom,
Here is a copy of the photo on the business card. (Taken from thread titled similiarly in the Jaycee Dugard forum.) I don't know if the picture in the video is clearer. Imo, this gal does not resemble Anna, or what I would expect Anna to look like today. The gal in this photo has a different shaped face, nose and short forhead. JMO of course. But then again, with the hair to the side as it is, maybe? Some of the pictures of Anna, particulalry the one in the tree she appears to have a rounder 'heart shaped' face. The eyebrows in this photo are very close to eyebrows in Anna's age progressed.

Can anyone do a side by side with this photo and young Anna and the age progressed pice of Anna?

I don't know why, but I don't believe that animals like Garrido, with clear MO's like he has would be looking to abduct a child as young as Anna. I most definitely could be wrong but I'm doubting it at the moment. He seems to have preferred pre-pubescent girls and grown women. There are a number of young children (Anna's age) who were abducted/disappeared during the same time period as she disappeared. I'm starting to think that they were either part of an "adoption ring" or that they were prey to to someone with an MO that looked for such young children.

I'm rambling. I hope Anna is alive and well (even if perhaps unaware that she was ever abducted)...

My strongest hope, as a result of Jaycee being found alive, is that LE will be forced to WAKE UP and do their jobs! Something that, in researching many of these cases of missing women and children in these areas, they quite obviously have not been doing!

MOO

Here is what the sign said:

3952770562_7141b69369.jpg

The following day after I debuted the sign, the Hayward and Dublin PD's arrived at Garrido's property with new search warrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow