Media Exposure - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with everyone, allow the Italian television company do their thing, their way, we can suggest yes, and that is what they asked Annasmom, so if we can make some suggestions and perhaps list them accordingly, they can be analyzed to be in the documentary of Anna....

Suggestions~
The Farm - various views of the farm and land
The Creek - possible entry point they thought the boot was located...
The Road - north? south views?
The School
Bit about Half Moon Bay describing the town...
The day this happened, the weather, the current vibe of the day at the farm house...
Dunno, anything else besides the story itself which could include quite alot of detail.
Photos of GW and GB and Anna of course, and Annasmom for sure.
Names of the pets, Saturn the dog and Petuli the cat
Things Anna will recall if watching!!
School Bus

.... SK

I agree. If the show is interested in portraying things Anna might remember I would also include a short bit about the bus trip.

Wow, what an interesting turn! Thanks to all of you that made this happen!

Hi Annasmon,

I don't know why, but I decided to re-read some of the older posts on the weekend and one thing I came across that I would like to suggest to be included in the Italian program is Seka, or "Little Tito", as GB called her.

Seka was from Yugoslavia, IIRC. Slovenia (part of former Yugoslavia) shares a boarder to the east of northern Italy. Blonde hair is not uncommon in northern Italy or in Yugoslavia, so I wouldn't think Anna would have stood out. I also wouldn't think it would have been a big problem back in 1973 to get Anna across the Italian boarder to Yugoslavia.

Makes you wonder what the falling out between GB and Seka was all about???

Hi Annasmon,

I don't know why, but I decided to re-read some of the older posts on the weekend and one thing I came across that I would like to suggest to be included in the Italian program is Seka, or "Little Tito", as GB called her.

Seka was from Yugoslavia, IIRC. Slovenia (part of former Yugoslavia) shares a boarder to the east of northern Italy. Blonde hair is not uncommon in northern Italy or in Yugoslavia, so I wouldn't think Anna would have stood out. I also wouldn't think it would have been a big problem back in 1973 to get Anna across the Italian boarder to Yugoslavia.

Makes you wonder what the falling out between GB and Seka was all about???

OzzieMum, the fallings-out were always the same. Briefly, either the person or the person's relatives refuted something GB had said or refused to let him run their lives. The Seka incident seems to have been just another instance of GB flirting with a young woman, but we can keep an eye on the geography as you suggested.

I am not able to find Pink Panther's translation of Raf's story which went to the Italian TV station...have looked everywhere. Could you PM this to me, Pink?

OzzieMum, the fallings-out were always the same. Briefly, either the person or the person's relatives refuted something GB had said or refused to let him run their lives. The Seka incident seems to have been just another instance of GB flirting with a young woman, but we can keep an eye on the geography as you suggested.

I am not able to find Pink Panther's translation of Raf's story which went to the Italian TV station...have looked everywhere. Could you PM this to me, Pink?

I have a copy, I will pm a copy to you.

I think it was posted here and then removed because I mistakenly included some full-names in the translation. I did keep a hard copy of it in my files. I found it! It's too long for me to PM you... If you'd like, I can send it to you some other way but you will need to PM me an address or I can remove the full names and post it here. Just let me know what you would like!

Pink, I sent a copy to Annasmom but a copy from you wouldn't hurt if you have one.

I think it was posted here and then removed because I mistakenly included some full-names in the translation. I did keep a hard copy of it in my files. I found it! It's too long for me to PM you... If you'd like, I can send it to you some other way but you will need to PM me an address or I can remove the full names and post it here. Just let me know what you would like!
Pink, thank you SO MUCH for doing this translation. Cubby sent it to me, so you don't need to send it again, but I wanted to express my appreciation for all the work you've done to interest Chi l'ha visto.

Pink, I sent a copy to Annasmom but a copy from you wouldn't hurt if you have one.
Cubby - Annasmom seems to be ok with what you've sent her. I can't seem to send it again via PM because it's too long. I think we're ok with what you've sent.
: )

Hi all,
maybe Annasmom wish to have, also, the second txt, that I wrote and sent to italian reporter with detailed resume abt Anna abduction... I worked a intere aftermoon for to prepare it, so it is a bit long, and also I wrote some other precisation by emails and phoning, and I send some pictures that I had abt Anna case...
I know not if is very precise, but I made as best as I can, considering that I have english gap language, so maybe if Annasmom wish it and Pink can translate it in english ( let me know and I will send you by email), Annasmom can have a better idea and maybe can give further details or to make some precisations or correct it...
raf

Hi all,
maybe Annasmom wish to have, also, the second txt, that I wrote and sent to italian reporter with detailed resume abt Anna abduction... I worked a intere aftermoon for to prepare it, so it is a bit long, and also I wrote some other precisation by emails and phoning, and I send some pictures that I had abt Anna case...
I know not if is very precise, but I made as best as I can, considering that I have english gap language, so maybe if Annasmom wish it and Pink can translate it in english ( let me know and I will send you by email), Annasmom can have a better idea and maybe can give further details or to make some precisations or correct it...
raf

Oh Raf, your English is good enough for us to understand what you are saying. You have such a sweet heart.

XOXOXO

Hi OzzieMum, maybe my english seeming a bit good because before of to write I use babelfish or the dictionary... but when I must read the messages of other members, and I no understand very well, and I use babelfish, I must make a big effort for to search of to understand the phrase's sense....
so maybe some messages here it is no completely clear for me..
raf

Hi all,
raf

Yes, please, Raf. I think Pink is out of the country at the time, so I can use Babelfish to translate it if you think I should have this information. I can visualize you working all afternoon to prepare the text, and I am very grateful. OzzieMum is right; you have a sweet heart, and we understand everything you say very well.

Hi OzzieMum, maybe my english seeming a bit good because before of to write I use babelfish or the dictionary... but when I must read the messages of other members, and I no understand very well, and I use babelfish, I must make a big effort for to search of to understand the phrase's sense....
so maybe some messages here it is no completely clear for me..
raf

BBM. raf, you know you can always ask if you need us to clarify something or rephrase it. We appreciate all the time and effort you have put into Anna's case. You've done so much, our rephrasing something is the least we can do. :)

:grouphug:

Hi all,
raf

Raf/Annasmom - I would be happy to help translating whatever I can. Just post it (without full names) or PM me and I will do as I did last time.

Pink you can send me by pm your email address? so I send the txt ..
raf

Pink you can send me by pm your email address? so I send the txt ..
raf
raf - I currently only have two email addresses. One for work and one for family. Give me a day or so and I will set up another one for our communications. In the meantime, if you would like to send me short paragraphs via PM, I will be happy to start working on translations!

Also - Is there any reason that you can't post here? If you exclude full names, isn't this forum ok for posting???

If not, for whatever reason, I'm fine with it but last time, it allowed us to turn around Italian/English within 24 hours.

PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member