Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I was afraid of, that the DT would make GA appear so sleazy that it would overshadow KC's actions. So the lies of GA and CA really played well into their daughter's defense. Congratulations to the Anthony's - you all seriously deserve each other.

Every time one of the Anthonys were on the stand, I felt it was all staged and planned. Confuse the jury with what a mixed up family this is and POOF here we are today!

Umm... sooo... it's fairly obvious these jurors spoke about the trial before yesterday because if this man is an alternate, he has no idea how "we" deliberated to discuss how "we" felt. How would he know? He's an alternate??

Can they do-over trial because of this??

How does he think Caylee's body got to the swamp, if it wasn't in the car?

Nothing he said made sense. I hope that he's not speaking for the jury, but I think he probably is.

Do you think they just went brain-dead? I mean things droned on for a bit and the alternate juror didn't sound too circumspect. When the cloud lifts, they might freak at the miscarriage of justice they took part in.

PS. I love Vinnie for having the guts to be so upset. He basically said the jury was stupid.

He is stepping back a little now, but 30 mins ago he went off.

I think this was the defense's most effective strategy-- exhaust them, stifle their ability to think clearly. You bet... and they let Caylee down, in a big way. mo

He doesn't believe body was ever in trunk. Apparently Caylee rolled herself down the block and threw herself in the swamp.

And apparently the tape must have gone from the outside of the bag on it's own to Caylee's face.

If this was the intelligence level of the rest of the jury there was never a chance for Caylee to have justice.

If he doesn't believe there was sexual abuse, how can he explain the 31 days?! I'm not sure if this is the same interview, but in the one with Fox, he said they thought she was a good mother. If they don't believe the sexual abuse, there is no earthly way to believe she was a good mother. How could a good mother who wasn't lying because of the effects of sexual abuse go out and party?!

A good mother "covers up" the death of her daughter,lives like nothing`s wrong, leaves her in a swamp, lies pathologically, takes LE and people searching for her daughter on a wild goose chase?

And the smell could not be explained by anything else. Unbelievable.

How many people agree that the next "Hills have eyes" movie should be filmed in Pinellas County?

They could not have convicted her of neglect?

I thought so too but after reading the instructions on that then I don't think they could:

"Casey Marie Anthony knowingly or willfully committed child abuse upon Caylee Marie Anthony and in so doing caused great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement".

I really hoped that she would at least be found guilty of manslaughter but again, if they don't know how Caylee died then how can they say she caused it?

I had really hoped they thought the duct tape/chloroform was used, if they did they would have convicted her.

Umm... sooo... it's fairly obvious these jurors spoke about the trial before yesterday because if this man is an alternate, he has no idea how "we" deliberated to discuss how "we" felt. How would he know? He's an alternate??

No, it is over...nothing can be done. This is addressed on the legal thread.

I'm sorry, but that interview was frightening...saying that the chloroform was from cleaning products, denying there was a body in the trunk in the first place, the duct tape was from replicating the pet burials because they couldn't bury Caylee in the back yard????? They bought every lousy story Jose threw at them. This does not seem in any way plausible.

Yep, and Fox pulled the story... interesting.

Yeah George was covering up in the beginning for his sociopath, baby killing daughter until trial started and then daddy became her new victim. Jurors fell for it hook, line, and sinker!

First post here at WS but have been following this case since day 1. I noticed also that RH kept saying 'WE' and than he would retract and say 'I'. It makes me believe that they did talk amongst themselves outside of that courtroom.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that alternates do not participate in the deliberation room with the original jurors? If this is the case why would he continue to say 'we' if he was not in that room during deliberation?

Carolyn

They do not. The alternates were back at the hotel the entire time. They clearly discussed it.

Remember when the jury requested to see the pics of the stickers found in the Ant home? I thought then that something was hinky and wondered if they were discussing the case. It's clear to me after hearing this alternate juror who kept correcting himself with "I" after saying "We". That would account for this short deliberation and verdict.

I am not a lawyer, but I guess no because of double jeopardy. It seems like the state has no remedy if the jurors violate the rules.

It also scares me to think that this man is a teacher!!!! It's bad enough that this jury set the example that a mother can get away with murder, but this is one of the people EDUCATING our children! Such a shame.

What if we were all wrong... what if this was a horrible accident and Casey just freaked out and didn't know what to do? Went to her dad and he helped her cover it up...

Oh wait, that happened in Imaginary Land. Guess some people live there.

Remember when the jury requested to see the pics of the stickers found in the Ant home? I thought then that something was hinky and wondered if they were discussing the case. It's clear to me after hearing this alternate juror who kept correcting himself with "I" after saying "We". That would account for this short deliberation and verdict.
You are so right. I gave the jury the benefit of the doubt when it happened, but now it's clear they have been discussing the case.

I wonder if the parents are ready for her to come home. George will probably leave. JMOO... If you have children and live in Florida... a child murderer will be loose soon!

So if there was no body in the trunk of the car, then what smelled? They heard from scientists who testified as to what the smell was. Because GA didn't call the cops right away THAT means there wasn't really a body in there? Huh?

And what's his explanation for the hair with death band in the trunk of a car? How many hairs would it have taken to convince him she was in there?

Cleaning products? Really???

I'm reminded of a favorite quote: "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back