Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you honestly feel someone can be convicted of murder based upon not reporting a missing person for 31 days? Is that proof of murder beyond a reasonable doubt? I hope not.

Yes, if that person was your 2 year old child.

How old is JA? I'm surprised he's retirement age, I never would have guessed it. Inever expected the SA to be anything less than class acts.

I work for a govt agency. Here you can retire after 30 years and 55 years old or something..I forget because it changes. It used to be 25 years then it was someting but you had to be 55 so I assume it's not a complete retirement but retirement from that job to then go onto something else.

Here's Russel on CNN: [ame="http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/07/05/exp.spr.anthony.alternate.juror.hln"]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/07/05/exp.spr.anthony.alternate.juror.hln[/ame]

I'll break my own rule and watch The View for Ashton. (Refused to watch since Whoopi & Behar walked off when Glen Beck was on). But I will not be watching Nightline. Ive spent 3 years listening to JB's spin, and refuse to put myself through it any longer.

awww... he looks so cute sitting at that table with all the ladies.

We put on a good case, we were shocked, I mouthed "wow" about 5x. We put on a thorough investigation for three years.

I think everyone who said the DT would be seeking publicity on TV should say the same exact thing about JA. IMHO.

I know this is OT, but,I thought Jesse Grund gave a very good interview as well. IMO, Casey let the good one get away. I know he feels very fortunate she made that decision.

I prefer to look at it this way: he dodged a HUGE bullet!

rofl at, "Yes, Sir!" I love seeing the human side of JA. :)

JA: "I think we're already there!"

The only worthwhile part of his interview on HLN was the ire and passion he incited in Vinnie Politan. Vinnie was O.U.T.R.A.G.E.D and almost seemed flabbergasted at this guy's responses.

I completely agree with those of you who found all his "we" and "our" responses hinky. There is no "we" or "our" when you are an alternate.

True the real problem was in jury selection. There was a DUI and an assault charge in there also.

The fact of the matter is this jury was pro-defense because of the make up of people who have had tangling with the law. This jury never should have been sworn in. I know we would have flipped out having to go through it again but in retrospect this jury was never going to convict Casey even if they had a video of her applying the tape.

They did not follow jury instructions, they did not heed the warning of the judge to not discuss this case and even during the trial there were times that jurors looked at one another and made comments. Reasonable doubt is not removing all doubt. Reasonable means just that. I didn't feel this was a murder one but child abuse is where this jury had an option and they chose not to use it.

This is a message to those who may want to hurt their children. Make sure the child has been eaten by animals, scattered over 20 feet in a swamp and completely skeletonized. Not knowing cause of death are you kidding me? Only God knows that but it is clear this child didn't walk into that swamp and Casey sure had a party afterwards.

Agreed. Given the lack of education and brushes in the law by themselves or family members they would be Pro-DT right from the start.

JA said it came down to evidence, and you can't manufacture that. He thinks by what alternate said it came down to COD. He said if jury didn't look at photograph and see how she died, so be it.

You know what, let Ashton speak! Baez and his croonies have been spewing BS on tv for 3 years - why shouldn't Ashton or any of the prosecution team not be allowed to speak out now after they sacrificed so much & worked so hard for 3 years too??? It's no champagne party across the street from the courthouse.......

BW: re the family-if abused>prosecuted?
JA: t mother was a help to both sides...she was a mixed bag

JA said it came down to evidence, and you can't manufacture that. He thinks by what alternate said it came down to COD. He said if jury didn't look at photograph and see how she died, so be it.

I'm not watching right now - my son has possession of the tv for the moment - so can you tell me what COD is?

JA: t father allegation was new from t time of the trial (not t allegation against t brother)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back