Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Barbara will have the first network interview with Jose Baez tonight on Nightline.

Finally we'll find out what kind of tree Baez would be. All things will become clear.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43651913#43651913"]TODAY Video Player[/ame]

Do you honestly feel someone can be convicted of murder based upon not reporting a missing person for 31 days? Is that proof of murder beyond a reasonable doubt? I hope not.

goldenlover, that is not what I said. I was not referring to the fact that she didn't report it for 31 days. As a matter of fact, she NEVER did report it, it was Cindy that called LE. What I was referring to what her actions were during the 31 days......spelled out, one day at a time, timeline, where she was, what she was doing, who she was with, her demeanor, etc. i.e., "connecting dots". Proof byond a "reasonable" doubt. Yes, it's all there IMO and I'm entitled to feel that way. They just didn't understand what they were instructed to do.

rofl at, "Yes, Sir!" I love seeing the human side of JA.

JA: "I think we're already there!"

He is so calm and at peace with this. I have spent the last day and night with my stomach in knots, in sporadic bouts of tears, and just feeling down. Watching this is helping me a great deal.

His every thought and breath was wrapped up with this case day in and day out for three years. He so passionately fought for Caylee. If he can find peace with it, then I think the rest of us can too.

JA: i think he (JB) did a good job; Jose is new lawyer (3-5 yrs), and for that he did great...t proof is in t pudding

Thought Jose did a good job for being a "new" lawyer.

JA: a lot of people got caught up in t frenzy...almost like a sporting event...wanted to say, Calm down. This isn't a sporting event.

Best thing JA said..."that the Caylee supporters at the courthouse got very weird at times - like they were at a sporting event."

While I loves me some JA, somehow watching TPIR makes more sense right now. :sigh:

they asked him if his sarcastic tone could have hurt. he said no. that just shows me his ego's too big....to not recognize that it helps to have the jury like you.

I think everyone who said the DT would be seeking publicity on TV should say the same exact thing about JA. IMHO.

Ashton has the class to come on after it's over. He knows & cares that we want to know what happened IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu
Back