Media Thread - NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George Zimmerman's wife pleads guilty to perjury charge

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/28/justice/florida-zimmerman-wife/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of George Zimmerman -- who was acquitted of second-degree murder in Trayvon Martin's death -- pleaded guilty Wednesday to a misdemeanor charge of perjury.

She will be placed on probation for one year, is required to perform 100 hours of community service, and must pay court costs. She also must file a letter of apology within 30 days to Judge Kenneth Lester, who presided over her husband's case at the time the perjury was committed...........more.....

Zimmerman’s wife seeks life insurance policy
September 07. 2013 12:46PM
Associated Press article at timesleader

"SANFORD, Fla. — George Zimmerman’s wife is asking that he pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public Friday."

The article includes information from the petition on the insurance policy, custody of the dogs, equal distribution of known and unknown assets.

"“The marriage between the parties is irretrievably broken,” the petition said."

In an ABC Good Morning America interview Shellie did on Friday: "She said he only stayed in their house three or four nights since the trial ended and that they even tried counseling. But she moved out Aug. 13."

"“I have a selfish husband and I think George is all about George,” she said."

"Shellie Zimmerman says her husband was verbally abusive toward her and that he has been making what she considers “reckless decisions.” She didn’t specify what those decisions were. “In my opinion, he feels more invincible” since his acquittal, she added."

Much more...

HLN is covering the arrest of GZ for domestic dispute. Reporting on TV, Shellie called 911, her father was there. They just said something about a gun. Will look for link when it comes up.

George Zimmerman in Custody
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76SpB6tIt9U&feature=youtube_gdata"]George Zimmerman Arrested on Gun Charge with Wife Zimmerman Taken into Custody in Lake Mary Florida - YouTube[/ame]

Transcription of 911 call.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/transcript-shellie-zimmermans-911-call/story?id=20205466

From link:

SZ: He punched my dad on the nose. My dad has a mark on his face. I saw his glasses were on the floor. He accosted my father and then took my iPad out of my hand and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife. There is a Lake Mary city worker across the street that I believe saw almost all of it. He is sitting in his truck right now. He just showed up here but my phone died so I had to call from my father's phone. I'm really, really afraid.

PD: We have units in the area where you are at so just stay on the line with me.

SZ: I don't know what he is capable of. I'm just really scared.

PD: There are multiple units in the area. This is Shellie right? What phone number are you calling on now?... What is Zimmerman doing right now?

SZ: He is in his truck.

PD: Does he see them?

SZ: I'm sorry.

PD: Does he see them?

SZ: They are telling his bodyguard to get out of the way. Oh my God. Dad, get behind the car or something. I don't know if he is going to start shooting at us or not.

PD: Are you outside right now?

SZ: Yes we are. The police have there…Dad get inside the house. George might start shooting at us. I don't know. We are going inside the house. Oh my God

In an audio recording of the 911 call obtained by NBC News, she tells the dispatcher that her husband had “accosted” her father and “punched” him in the nose, leaving a “mark” on his face.

But fire officials who responded to the scene “checked everyone physically” and found that “no one had any visible marks or needed any treatment,” according to Hudson.

Police said George Zimmerman also accused his wife of being the aggressor.
"There was an altercation and one party put their hands on another party," Hudson said. "We're still trying to figure out who touched whom."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...o-incident-between-george-zimmerman-wife?lite

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor
Back