Meet & Greet for New Members #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey folks. I've wanted to join WS for a while, but I couldn't seem to find the "register" link. I'm not sure whether you close registration periodically (I know some websites do that), or maybe I just wasn't seeing the link for whatever reason. In any case, I found the link and have finally joined.
Nice to meet you all.

Hey folks. I've wanted to join WS for a while, but I couldn't seem to find the "register" link. I'm not sure whether you close registration periodically (I know some websites do that), or maybe I just wasn't seeing the link for whatever reason. In any case, I found the link and have finally joined.
Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to Ws @ red carpet fiber, love the moniker!

Thanks for the ad. Very interested in the story of Devon Hoover, Detroit neurosurgeon!
Welcom CalamityGirl! Glad you joined Websleuths
Tricia

Thanks for the add,mi look forwards to the chats, stories, and hope to help solve some of the cold cases @nd mysteries

Hello,
I’m new here and I wanted to reach out and see if anyone needs any help with any cases in Nebraska or Colorado? Also any tips on where y’all get some good info would be great. Thanks!

Hi, and welcome here! All the standard missing person and Doe websites - all of which are referenced and included in varying forums, and individual LE websites. You can also find valuable info through newspaper archives, ancestry, and other historical databases. Hope that helps!

Nice to meet you all.
Why are you emoji laughing on many of my posts in the Shanann Watts thread? As a general rule we don't mock people here on WS.

Why are you emoji laughing on many of my posts in the Shanann Watts thread? As a general rule we don't mock people here on WS.
Because I think you're funny. I figured if the emojis are there, users would be permitted to use them? Wasn't my intention to upset you.

Because I think you're funny. I figured if the emojis are there, users would be permitted to use them? Wasn't my intention to upset you.
I like to think I can be funny on occasion but as an example this is just 2 posts of many that you found funny:

1725209607630.png

1725209985818.png

Sorry but I fail to see the humour??

Sorry but I fail to see the humour??
I dunno tbh, I've been enjoying reading those old threads on the Watts case, given all the info we have in the five years since it happened. As I've gone through it, I've been reacting to a LOT of posts, by many people. Maybe I mis-clicked that one? In any case it's not that serious and I don't feel the need to defend myself any further for simply clicking an emoji. Besides, this subject seems off-topic for this thread??? If you'd like to continue this discussion please feel free to post on my profile and/or DM me ;)

I dunno tbh, I've been enjoying reading those old threads on the Watts case, given all the info we have in the five years since it happened. As I've gone through it, I've been reacting to a LOT of posts, by many people. Maybe I mis-clicked that one? In any case it's not that serious and I don't feel the need to defend myself any further for simply clicking an emoji. Besides, this subject seems off-topic for this thread??? If you'd like to continue this discussion please feel free to post on my profile and/or DM me ;)
No worries, I'll give the DM a miss but thanks.

Hey Everyone,
Just so you know, if you see a laughing emoji and it is obviously used in a sarcastic manner, please hit the report button in the bottom left-hand corner of the post and let the mods know.
We strive to ensure that this forum is free of drama. We appreciate your help in letting our mods know about any post that you feel violates our rules.
Thanks,
Tricia

Hello!
I joined today and so glad I did!

Looks like a place where you can have educated and respectful conversations around SK's and their victims.
My friends tell me that I am a walking SK reference library. Had I been smarter, I wish I had trained to become a Criminologist.

In no way, shape or form do I condone or worship them (quite the opposite - they disgust me) but I have always been fascinated with these humans whose minds are programmed so differently from the rest of us. Over years and years of watching docs and reading, I've just come to amass a lot of information and I'm glad to have found this site, where it can be discussed by people who seriously follow these cases (not just fly by nights that you find on Reddit, etc).

Hello!
I joined today and so glad I did!

Looks like a place where you can have educated and respectful conversations around SK's and their victims.
My friends tell me that I am a walking SK reference library. Had I been smarter, I wish I had trained to become a Criminologist.

In no way, shape or form do I condone or worship them (quite the opposite - they disgust me) but I have always been fascinated with these humans whose minds are programmed so differently from the rest of us. Over years and years of watching docs and reading, I've just come to amass a lot of information and I'm glad to have found this site, where it can be discussed by people who seriously follow these cases (not just fly by nights that you find on Reddit, etc).

Welcome, I hope you find the discussion here a bit more level headed and based on fact than the podcast-hunters on reddit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back