Meet & Greet for New Members #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome to you both. You have valuable experience! To post as someone with expertise, it would be great if you could become a “verified expert.” That way, we know you are what you say you are. :) Here’s the link and thanks for joining. Welcome to everyone else too!

Documentation sent. Thank you.

Hello,
I’m new here and I wanted to reach out and see if anyone needs any help with any cases in Nebraska or Colorado? Also any tips on where y’all get some good info would be great. Thanks!
How about Arizona? I’ve been trying to see if I could get assistance with solving the oldest cold case in Maricopa County, Az. I worked for the victim’s brother in Fort Worth, Tx. He flew to Phoenix at least once a year to meet with detectives. He died as did his mom never knowing. Her name was Jane Langdon. She was 21 years old and abducted, raped and murdered in 1963. She was visiting her mom who was here for some procedure. Very wealthy and respected family. I do know they never found her suitcase. I believe that might be a key to solving if it’s not too late. I am going to request police files under Freedom of Information Act.

Attachments

• IMG_5213.png
    IMG_5213.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5214.png
    IMG_5214.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors