Meet & Greet for New Members

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for accepting me into the Group.
I have been interested to put it mildly in True Crime for over 40 years. I am Ex Army and now partially retired.

I found out about Websleuths after watching the series The Killing Season and reading the book by Robert Kolker.
This was new to me and totally engrossing.

Best Wishes
Cliff

Glad you joined, Welcome to Websleuths, hafrencliff!

Hello Cliff, I am from a tiny village in Somerset (been here 19 months), living in a cottage that is fine if you are no taller 5ft 4in. Shocking weather we have had lately, but a warm welcome.

Hi Cliff. Glad to see you here. I’m from boring Oklahoma, USA but I’m here. I think you’ll enjoy your time here at WS. Take a seat around the table and enjoy.
I travelled a bit in the US and lived in London Ontario as a Kid. We did some joint exercises with the US Army Brit tanks V Abrams it was a draw and great time had by all

just wanna say hey to all the fellow unsolved crime junkies out there.. I live in minnesota but I can feel warmer climates calling my soul. and if anyone is interested, I'm really keen on joining a podcast team or starting one of my own, so pm me if the notion appeals to you.. I'm amazed at the effect some of my favorites like In The Dark or Up & Vanished have had on the real-life outcome to the case and I'd love to be able to replicate that sort of impact.

Hi everyone,
Newbie here, although a lurker on the site from time to time reading through some of the cases. I studied forensic science in university many years ago and am fascinated with true crime. Always wanted to find a way to help in any way I can. Have read some interesting case summaries in here, very impressed with how hard everyone works to inform about the cases and keep them in people's minds.

Hey everyone, this is my first post. I apparently signed up for this account back in July and forgot all about it. Anyways, I am a paralegal from New York and am a huge Science Fiction fan. I play videogames on my Xbox or watch movies in my free time. I am really interested in the Steven Avery case, so I'll definitely be reading the posts on that case. I am also into reading the cold cases. Glad to be here.

Hello all :) The case of Kendrick Jackson, missing and murdered in Houston, Texas. Will always stay with me. One I can’t wrap my mind around is: Richard Petrone, Jr. and his friend Danielle Imbo left a Philadelphia bar on their way to Imbo's New Jersey home. They were never seen again. Also missing is Petrone’s truck.

2bd87073_welcomeflowerpots.gif

My user name is Folieadeuxnola however most just call me Folie. I run amuck on WS primairly focusing on MP's and UID's from the 70's-80's.

Glad each everyone of you have joined this a faboulous community of people coming from all aspects of life. We always appreciate a fresh set of eyes on all our cases.

Kick back, enjoy and participate with the discussion you will be glad you joined.

Hi everyone. I just joined on Monday. I'm interested in cold cases, missing person and jane does. I have a question. what steps do u take to start. i cant decide where i want to start. and what process to go about doing things. need some guidance. Thanks!

Hi everyone! My name is Justine, I joined Websleuths because I'm super passionate about true crime, missing person cases, unsolved murders, etc. and I always hear the YouTubers I watch talking about it.
The case that has always haunted me the most is the disappearance of Maura Murray.

Hi everyone. I just joined on Monday. I'm interested in cold cases, missing person and jane does. I have a question. what steps do u take to start. i cant decide where i want to start. and what process to go about doing things. need some guidance. Thanks!
Hi animal.lover84,
There are a lot of forums here where cases are grouped based on type - cold cases, crimes in the news, missing cases by decade, unidentified. I started by browsing the forums that interested me, start reading from page 1 of a thread and see how much it sparks my interest. For cases that have been open a long time and/or garnered lots of attention, sometimes you will see multiple threads for the same case. Usually the first page of the thread has lots of information and links to prior threads so you can read back as much or as little as you want. hope that helps a little :) Welcome!
Whiskers

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to websleuths and excited to check out some threads about cases I'm interested in! I'm a 30-something from Canada who grew up watching and reading true crime books/shows with my mom. (Bonding??) It gave me an unhealthy amount of anxiety and a lifelong interest in true crime. I love any good case, but I usually get especially interested in Canadian cases. I look forward to meeting some of you in the threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx