Meet & Greet for New Members

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I’m HumboldtOz and super new.

I’m very interested in all of these missing persons cases we have in Chicago. I feel like no one is putting these together. For example, a pregnant postal worker went missing in fall. Last week a 9 month pregnant teen went missing and she’s due to give birth this weekend.

We have multiple cases of attempted kidnappings reported in the city. How many of these people who go missing were actually taken by these people? Something is going on here.

Does anyone know if there’s a forum dedicated to this?

Thanks
H

Hi everyone! I’m a new member, and I’m super pumped to be here. My main interests are cold cases, serial killers, and wrongfully convicted persons. I believe with enough digging any case is capable of being solved and the correct person(s) brought to justice. Let’s get sleuthing!

I joined a couple days ago after watching "the killing season" on Netflix. I have been interested in unsolved serial killers for awhile now, mostly Zodiac, Jack the Ripper and BTK until he was caught. Zodiac has my most attention, b/c of his taunting the police and others. I hope to get some insight into these and other cases.
JoelTodd

Hi everyone! I’m a new member, and I’m super pumped to be here. My main interests are cold cases, serial killers, and wrongfully convicted persons. I believe with enough digging any case is capable of being solved and the correct person(s) brought to justice. Let’s get sleuthing!

Welcome BlueGoose! You’ve come to the right place....just beware... Websleuths is highly addictive!!

Hi I just joined today. I'm a mother of 3. I have a daughter and 2 sons. My 1 son was a survivor of a child predator. Our neighbor was previously convicted of kidnapping and molesting 2 boy scouts that came to his door to sell popcorn. Because he was arrested just prior to Megan's Law he didn't have to register as a sex offender. So my family moved in across the street and we had no idea of the trauma he would eventually cause. I would like to know how to go about changing laws as I wish no other child goes theough what mine did. As a family with an extensive support system and counseling I am happy to say my son has grown to be a wonderful caring young adult. Since the incident that changed our lives in 2002 our son is a teacher with a masters degree and a loving wife.

Hi all, just signed up after finishing a Sword and Stone podcast dual episode about Natalie Bollinger. Been addicted since I found it. This site was mentioned a few times.

I'm from NJ, but now live in TX. I'm married, 35+ without kiddos yet.

I signed up when I saw there was a post for a 4yr old named Maleah that recently went missing. I knew I was in the right place, I think her stepfather's story is BS since I first heard it.

Hi I just joined today. I'm a mother of 3. I have a daughter and 2 sons. My 1 son was a survivor of a child predator. Our neighbor was previously convicted of kidnapping and molesting 2 boy scouts that came to his door to sell popcorn. Because he was arrested just prior to Megan's Law he didn't have to register as a sex offender. So my family moved in across the street and we had no idea of the trauma he would eventually cause. I would like to know how to go about changing laws as I wish no other child goes theough what mine did. As a family with an extensive support system and counseling I am happy to say my son has grown to be a wonderful caring young adult. Since the incident that changed our lives in 2002 our son is a teacher with a masters degree and a loving wife.
Sorry to hear that happened to your son, but glad to hear he made himself a successful life despite it.

Human psychology, especially deviant behavior, has always been of interest to me. I believe I will find plenty of unfortunate examples in reviewing some of the cases on this site. I will certainly be of assistance if I can. I find myself with down time while caring for a Parkinson's sufferer. During his naptime I keep things quiet so I spend a great deal of time on the web. I am in the process of familiarizing myself with the nuances of the site and look forward to being active soon.
See you in the forum. Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member