Megan garner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MeganGarner

Reaction score
Hello, I just found out in the last few days I am megan garner the little girl missing from tyler texas please help me find my family I was raised under the name Miranda Holton now married Miranda Drake please help me find my mom Melanie Jackson. I'm ready to go home.

Hello, I just found out in the last few days I am megan garner the little girl missing from tyler texas please help me find my family I was raised under the name Miranda Holton now married Miranda Drake please help me find my mom Melanie Jackson. I'm ready to go home.
Maybe you’ve tried this (and that’s where you came up with the name Melanie Jackson?), but I’d contact Tyler Police Detective James Holt (if he’s still with the TPD), as he at least knew Melanie Jackson as of the date of this article in 2018

Maybe you’ve tried this (and that’s where you came up with the name Melanie Jackson?), but I’d contact Tyler Police Detective James Holt (if he’s still with the TPD), as he at least knew Melanie Jackson as of the date of this article in 2018

I have already been in contact with people in Tyler the original responding detective who is now retired is actually the one I've been in touch with so far.

If you have info on this case, I'd reach out to National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Their 24-hour call center # is 1724350127125.png

I have already been in contact with people in Tyler the original responding detective who is now retired is actually the one I've been in touch with so far.
You should reach out to the current investigators

1991 - Missing Person
Megan Elizabeth Garner

March 27, 1991

On March 27, 1991, three-year old Megan Garner was on the playground of her apartment complex located at 4600 Paluxy playing with her brother and cousin. Megan was last seen that morning around 11:00 a.m. when she came up missing. Megan's date of birth is October 9, 1987.

Anyone having information regarding the disappearance of Megan Garner is asked to contact the Tyler Police Department at 903-531-1000, or Tyler Smith County Crime-Stoppers at 903-597-2833

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back