Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex vs Associated Newspapers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

MOO I wish them every success and to win their battle against a extremely unethical, unfair and biased RF/DM/Allied nexus.

All these negative stories flooding out of the DM even while in litigation is just more bullying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why M thinks she is immune. The 5 friends slandered Ms dad. Hes not perfect but I can understand his anger. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that this letter would get out so why write it in the first place? Was a future lawsuit part of a plan ? MOO

Meghan Markle files witness statement to prevent publisher from naming five friends in legal case

Dad, a bit of a schemer, gullible and easily groomed turned out to be an easy mark for Caroline Graham (RF insider) of the DM.
The connections, calumny and animus are obvious.

MOO I wish them every success and to win their battle against a extremely unethical, unfair and biased RF/DM/Allied nexus.

All these negative stories flooding out of the DM even while in litigation is just more bullying.
They have been proven true and M didnt think proceedings would go this far but it's too late for her. She automatically assumed ppl would believe her but the majority do not. MOO

They have been proven true and M didnt think proceedings would go this far but it's too late for her. She automatically assumed ppl would believe her but the majority do not. MOO

Can you tell me what specifically is proven true?

Interesting article.

I have wondered why didn’t MM instigate a cease and desist order to her family?

The bad press really emanated from her family in the U.S.

I’ve thought for a long time the BRF demonstrated through their actions their support for H&M. Her wedding was a fairy tale fully supported by the BRF and the British alike.

All this despite her sister, brother, and Dad revealing all the drama of their family. A family in need of therapy.

It came off looking like the worst reality show here in the states.

The BRF lets bad press roll. To give it oxygen by refuting an avalanche of bad press accomplishes exactly what certain press likes to stoke.

She and Harry really swung out into left field with their Africa documentary. This was of their own making.

Also, where this lawsuit, this case doesn’t pass the smell test is in her claim that she did not know her five friends gave an interview to People Mag.

Don’t know how this is going to turn out but it looks quite messy. And, I don’t think she will win either.

They should have never spoke about the letter to the People mag. They inserted themselves and that was their wrong doing. You reap what you sew. MOO

"Arguing for them to be kept anonymous, Meghan's barrister told the court today that 'Friend B' was the ringleader who "orchestrated" the article.

In a witness statement, Friend C says she would suffer "intrusion into family life” if she was identified, the court was told."

Meg was PLEASED her 5 pals gave explosive People interview, court battle hears

Last edited:
Is this their 4th or 5th lawsuit in the 6 months they have been out of the UK?
Really they should file more.
It is bizarre that DM/Allied can endless assassinate H&M's character while being sued by them

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyShakes
Back