Megyn Kelly NBC today show fiasco

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing endears a new employee to coworkers, like the new gal getting WAY more money! They all hated her.

I watched Megyn Kelly on "Today", she never came off as "authentic", or real. Even if the others are fake, at least they do it better than Megyn. She was just a bit too brittle to be "chatty". This was not the right format for her at all.

The fiasco of putting her up against "60 Minutes", was absolutely idiotic. And interviewing Putin? Really?

The "BlackFace" comment was escalated beyond what she actually said, the agenda was to find any reason to dump her.

Reports are Megyn wants the $39 million remaining on her contract plus an additional $10 million for signing the Non Disclosure Agreement. I think she will get the remainder of her contract as it is allegedly iron clad and unbreakable. The NDA depends on how much damage she could do to NBC in revenge.

Still no word of a settlement I wonder how long it will drag on for. I don’t think Megyn will back down it could end up in litigation unless NBC wants to avoid it.

I think that it will drag on a while, as NBC tries to wriggle out of the contract. But if it is tight, they will have to suck it up. I was never impressed with MK, at Fox news she benefited from the lead in from O'Reilly.

It will be interesting to see where she lands...no one likes her much.

I think that it will drag on a while, as NBC tries to wriggle out of the contract. But if it is tight, they will have to suck it up. I was never impressed with MK, at Fox news she benefited from the lead in from O'Reilly.

It will be interesting to see where she lands...no one likes her much.

I agree I think NBC will have to write Megyn a big cheque. They are not going to be able to get out of that contract. It’s amazing how Megyn has gone from being offered $25 million a year by Fox News which she turned down and left to being jobless in less than two years.

I agree I think NBC will have to write Megyn a big cheque. They are not going to be able to get out of that contract. It’s amazing how Megyn has gone from being offered $25 million a year by Fox News which she turned down and left to being jobless in less than two years.

The only thing amazing to me is that people didn't realize she is an evil person.

Megyn Kelly and NBC have parted ways, almost three months after the host was ousted from her perch as the host of the third hour of Today.

'The parties have resolved their differences, and Megyn Kelly is no longer an employee of NBC,' the network said in a statement late Friday night.

Kelly will be walking away with her full $69 million contract, meaning she will be collecting a lump sum between $25 and $30 million, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

Megyn Kelly is officially out at NBC with host walking away with her entire $69M payout | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back