Men Who've Murdered Their Wives: A Comprehensive List Compiled by Our Sleuthers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a few names to add.
Beth Bishop was murdered by her husband who than turned the gun on himself.
Jan Malanephy was also murdered by her coward husband who turned the gun in himself also.

We haven't added many lately but we can add Bobby Cutts for the deaths of Jessie Marie Davis and her unborn child Chloe.

Jury is still being polled. He faces the DP for counts 2 and 3.

Also, Carl Kahoon in the murder of his wife Vickie and her six year old daughter Krystal. He has been given a life sentence.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/15303803/detail.html

:eek: :eek: I have heard of many of these cases, but probably not even half of them, and I have followed cases since about 2002.

Maybe I should rethink my engagement. :crazy:

Tom Capano murdered Anne Marie Fahey when she broke off her relationship with him. He shot her in his home, and then he and his brother dumped her body into the Atlantic ocean. Her body was never recovered. She worked for the Governor of Delaware at the time of her murder, I believe. Several books have been written about the case. He was given the death penalty, but I believe that has been overturned, so he will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.

Annie kept a diary, and her last entry in it exposed Tom Capano for the controlling maniac she had finally seen. In most of her diary she referred to him by his initials "TC" and I remember when they were looking for her, Tom Capano insinuated she was really referring to her boss, the governor, Tom Carper. He was as slimy as they come. He is where he deserves to be.

i remember this very well ... Anne Marie Fahey was his mistress. It was a twisted case. I lived in Delaware at the time, and it's a small state. Everyone knows everyone. Especially in Wilmington (it's a small city with a big attitude!). Capano and his brother, Gerry, put her body into a cooler and put that into the Atlantic Ocean. When the cooler wouldn't sink, the brother shot at it several times until it filled with water and finally sank. Gerry finally confessed everything and assisted with the investigation and prosecution against his brother.

Jeff Creamer committed suicide and his wife, Tracey Creamer, was found dead in his van.

Paul Kim, 68, admitted killing his girlfriend of 16 years, Baerbel Roznowski, 66, 3 hours after she filed a court order. He has been charged with first degree murder in her stabbing death.

Juan Carlos Bonilla, 33, ran and hid after he allegedly fatallystabbed Debbie Lynn Bonilla with a barbecue fork while their two young children were at home. Their 5 year old son found his mother in the back yard. Bonilla faces second degree murder charges.

Protection orders not enough to save 3 women

Domestic violence takes lives of trio who sought help

Debbie Lynn Bonilla was trying to get her husband into batterer's treatment. Baerbel Roznowski had just gotten an anti-harassment order against her boyfriend.

Tracey Lee Creamer repeatedly called police after her husband bruised and bloodied her, hoping that someone would stop him.

Each woman had sought help from police or courts. But within a span of two weeks, each was slain in King County, allegedly by their partners.

much more information at this link:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/362701_domestic12.html

Helmuth Buxbaum pulled over on the the 401 highway to meet up with the hired killer he found to murder his wife Hannah. The killer dragged Hannah out of the back of the car and shot her in the head. The Buxbaums also had a small child travelling in the car with them sitting in the back seat with Hannah.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/11/02/helmuth-dies.html

i remember this very well ... Anne Marie Fahey was his mistress. It was a twisted case. I lived in Delaware at the time, and it's a small state. Everyone knows everyone. Especially in Wilmington (it's a small city with a big attitude!). Capano and his brother, Gerry, put her body into a cooler and put that into the Atlantic Ocean. When the cooler wouldn't sink, the brother shot at it several times until it filled with water and finally sank. Gerry finally confessed everything and assisted with the investigation and prosecution against his brother.
The irony of it was the cooler was found by some fishermen. One of the fisherman actually turned the cooler over to police. It had the bullet hole in it, which helped confirm Gerry's version of what happened. How sad that Tom Capano, a man who had everything, including a wife and another mistress, would commit murder because this young lady wanted to move on with her life.

Michael Nicholaou killed his second wife and her daughter and then committed suicide. His first wife disappeared under suspicious circumstances. He was accused of killing civilians during the Vietnam War. Oh, and he is a prime suspect as the Connecticut River Valley killer.

Since I'm in the Nashville area I'd like to list...
Janet Levine March killed by husband Perry March

And the case that woke me up in cases of domestic homicides, my first cousin,
Sylvia Coakley murdered by Bobby Daniels, her ex-husband and drummer for Kenny Rogers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back