AZ Mercedes Vega, 22, Tempe, abducted& found dead in burning car. April 2023.

This is horrific. I pray that Mercedes and her family get justice and her murderer is held accountable and is forced to face her family and answer for what they done.

I wonder that since the vehicle she was found in was found on the I-70, which I imagine would be dangerous and noticeable to walk on as a pedestrian killer got a ride from someone near to where they abandoned the vehicle? Or perhaps another driver saw someone near the vehicle around the time they were preparing the crime scene?

I also wonder how killer traveled to the parking lot of her building? Did they drive there and park near the building? Is it possible a resident living near the apartment building notice something, like an unknown vehicle parked in front of their home?

Or how did they access the parking lot? Did they by chance live in her building or just follow another car or walk in?

I agree with Kendall Rae that more than one person is involved and I wonder if the perps left her car at that bar in attempt to throw off the police about her last whereabouts? Mercedes Vega would have fought back according to her mom and Kendall Rae. I wonder if their initial plan was foiled as she tried to escape and used any and all means necessary, as is her right and she should, including by biting one of the perps or she almost succeeded in opening the car door when she was horrifically shot? Maybe then these killers panic or realize that wherever they were planned to take her was off-limits because of possible witnesses and her noticeable gunshot wound? Perhaps they inhumanely adjust their plans by using bleach and arson, even at the unthinkable expense of burning her alive, to rid the evidence and flee.

IMO it appears targeted. I wonder then how did the perp know she was going out at that time? How many people knew of her personal plans and how? Did they go to school with her, were they “friend” or someone she regularly associated with through school, work, friends or a friendly neighbor or staff member on her building?

Just all speculation and my opinions but Mercedes Vega deserves justice. No one should have suffered such cruelty and her life belonged to her, it was not for any other person to take or rip away.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomouse
Back