Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays! ! !

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think it's the fact that John should keep the case in the news, it is my understanding that none of the family members visited the grave site or brought flowers there this Christmas. Very sad for those who still care and are not even related by blood.

I don't think it's the fact that John should keep the case in the news, it is my understanding that none of the family members visited the grave site or brought flowers there this Christmas. Very sad for those who still care and are not even related by blood.

So right, Sunnie. Especially when you consider that she has aunts in Atlanta/Roswell. Marietta isn't 15 minutes from Roswell or downtown Atlanta.

How would you know if a family member visited JonBenet's grave this Christmas? It's not like the media is going to be right there filming it. I'm not saying that I think that they did pay JonBenet's grave a visit but you really have no way of knowing what they do for the anniversary. I wouldn't be surprised if JonBenet was not brought up at all on Christmas but I really don't see how we would ever know for sure.

4new-year-wish.gif

4new-year-wish.gif

4new-year-wish.gif

4new-year-wish.gif

4new-year-wish.gif

4new-year-wish.gif

4new-year-wish.gif

hello to everybody and thank you for the best wishes!
I´ve been surfing,searching some info about JBR , my computer did get a virus
, I´m back now.
I wish all of you a healthy,happy, and sucessfully 2011 ! :seeya:
Heidi Stein mom of Dirk Schiller

hello to everybody and thank you for the best wishes!
I´ve been surfing,searching some info about JBR , my computer did get a virus
, I´m back now.
I wish all of you a healthy,happy, and sucessfully 2011 ! :seeya:
Heidi Stein mom of Dirk Schiller
Nide to see Heidi! Welcome back and Happy New Year to you also!!!

Nide to see Heidi! Welcome back and Happy New Year to you also!!!

I second that!

Happy New Year, everybody!

May it be a damn sight better than the last one, and may all of our brave men and women be home before it's over.

And may this year be the year we all get to read Super Daves book! I am confident we will get that opportunity!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends and fellow sleuthers!

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.
Ellen Goodman

Happy New Years to every single one of you!!!!!!!!!!!

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.
Ellen Goodman

Happy New Years to every single one of you!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost forgot........
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Okay, its 12:30 here, I am the only one awake as my family is comprised of party poopers. Although, the 7 y/o gave it Hades... I was just on the panties thread and now I have that scene from Shallow Hal in my head and I cant get it out...OMG, LOL..... You know the one!

Sorry, just had to share that......

Okay, its 12:30 here, I am the only one awake as my family is comprised of party poopers. Although, the 7 y/o gave it Hades... I was just on the panties thread and now I have that scene from Shallow Hal in my head and I cant get it out...OMG, LOL..... You know the one!

Sorry, just had to share that......

Thanks- now I can't get it out of MY head. :crazy:

Thanks- now I can't get it out of MY head. :crazy:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, dont I know it...LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I both hate and love that movie...lol

Belated Happy New Year to all! I've been holed up (happily) in the boonies (with kid and grandmunchkins) for awhile now, but the other day I drove 10 miles to a WiFi spot to check in. They offered WiFi but no electrical connections, so when my battery ran down I drove another 15 miles to a WiFi spot with an outlet! (No, I'm not addicted to this site...not one little bit...snort...and NO I'm NOT making a New Year's resolution to give it up!) Anyway, home to internet, and that's the consolation for having to leave the babes.

And now....on to the playoffs!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!

Missed you My Tee!! Welcome back and Happy New Year to you!!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Sorry I've not posted much. I contracted swine-flu over Christmas and am still recovering. I'm getting better however.

Welcome back LFB!! Swine flu is nothing to mess around with! I hope you are feeling better and stronger. Take good care and drink plenty of fluids!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back