Message from John Ramsey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Madeleine.

Very modern age to encourage mass posting of the video on social networks. "other innocents are at risk", plays on one's fears.

I wonder how the rewrite, err 'final word' on the case will read.
Wiki and www thick with RDI speculations, and all thoses RDI books, the tabloids ..... and it really is a blip of an ending, JR on Oprah, with little joy in his vindication, the suspect still at large.

Hi Madeleine.

Very modern age to encourage mass posting of the video on social networks. "other innocents are at risk", plays on one's fears.

Wiki and www thick with RDI speculations, and all thoses RDI books, the tabloids ..... and it really is a blip of an ending, JR on Oprah, with little joy in his vindication, the suspect still at large.

Playing on one's fears doesn't help,it didn't work back then when everything was fresh,PR tried to deliver the same message .Not even her close friends bought it,I never heard anyone claiming to be afriad that the killer would strike again.
He didn't murder anyone else in 13 years,does anyone really think he will start again now?
Of course some will say that we can't know if he did or not.We would have knownif he did,I am sure.An intruder who writes such a note wants audience I guess.He needs attention.I am SURE he would have done it over and over and over again being stimulated by the fact that he managed to fool everyone and is the author of one of the most perfect crimes in history.

IMO

Playing on one's fears doesn't help,it didn't work back then when everything was fresh,PR tried to deliver the same message .Not even her close friends bought it,I never heard anyone claiming to be afriad that the killer would strike again.
He didn't murder anyone else in 13 years,does anyone really think he will start again now?
Of course some will say that we can't know if he did or not.We would have knownif he did,I am sure.An intruder who writes such a note wants audience I guess.He needs attention.I am SURE he would have done it over and over and over again being stimulated by the fact that he managed to fool everyone and is the author of one of the most perfect crimes in history.

IMO

Totally agree with u....a great example is the BTK killer who managed to get away with it for soooooo many years, were it not for his ego which made him flaunt his getaway yet again (was that in 2004)??? and then things went downhill from there for him..
Another classic example is the Zodaic killer...who is yet to be caught...i dont remember where I read it, but someone on a certain forum (here maybe) had a theory that JBR's killer is none other than the Zodaic himself...now that's stretching it a bit too far..really..
but my point is..yes..i agree..if it was really an intruder, he would be sending letter after letter ( or atleast one ) to flaunt his success and intelligence...

IMO

NOW, we're cooking!

Hi Madeleine.

I wonder whether JR was inspired by the recent McCann viral about Madeleine.

Separately, I guess it's coming up to the 13 anniversary of the murder so they are being proactive in heading off the 'what has JR done to find JBR's killer?' stories that occasionally emerge at Christmas time.

Those of you who lurk at other forums will no doubt have seen that one or two new websites with RDI theories have emerged very recently and this may be a reaction to that or part of a general upturn in interest in the case.

Do you think BR will keep this going after JR passes away?Or will this all end then...(It ended long ago anyway IMO,just for the sake of argument...)

Do you think BR will keep this going after JR passes away?Or will this all end then...(It ended long ago anyway IMO,just for the sake of argument...)

I wouldn't be that surprised if the clan kept it up in a half-hearted manner after John's death....if only for the sake of appearances.

I wonder whether JR was inspired by the recent McCann viral about Madeleine.

Separately, I guess it's coming up to the 13 anniversary of the murder so they are being proactive in heading off the 'what has JR done to find JBR's killer?' stories that occasionally emerge at Christmas time.

Those of you who lurk at other forums will no doubt have seen that one or two new websites with RDI theories have emerged very recently and this may be a reaction to that or part of a general upturn in interest in the case.

Should we tell them, Sophie?

Do tell,do tell :)

Well, I guess it's out of the bag now. Sophie pointed me to a website called:

http://www.ramseysecrets.com/

It looks new. Sophie found it and brought it to my attention. We agreed that it would have to be brought to everyone's attention soon. Now seems like a good time.

Even though it's a strong RDI site, I just can't get behind it because it seems like a very cynical attempt to make a buck. I don't know what the rest of you will make of it.

It looks new. Sophie found it and brought it to my attention. We agreed that it would have to be brought to everyone's attention soon. Now seems like a good time.

Even though it's a strong RDI site, I just can't get behind it because it seems like a very cynical attempt to make a buck. I don't know what the rest of you will make of it.

It looks that way to me, Dave. I actually had some private correspondence from someone with real concerns about this guy, too. I'll ask her permission to carry over her thoughts (nothing major - just of interest to people).

It's an odd thing, though. You get that guy, then another one over at Topix with his RDI theory being newly published on a website (I'll find the link), plus a woman claiming to have new information from Steve Thomas, then the Fair Justice stuff from JR, then the guy with his BDI link on here - all in the space of about a fortnight. Is something going on in the background? We haven't had this sort of flurry of interest for ages...

ETA: Plus of course Laurence Smith's latest claims.....

Oh ,that one.I know about it.First I thought it was all about money as well but I kinda changed my mind.I do have conflicting feelings about it though.It's just a passionate person just like us trying to make his theory known.I do have doubts re his findings because he can't prove his claims,it's just speculation.IMO But I think his intentions are good.

Oh ,that one.I know about it.First I thought it was all about money as well but I kinda changed my mind.I do have conflicting feelings about it though.It's just a passionate person just like us trying to make his theory known.I do have doubts re his findings because he can't prove his claims,it's just speculation.IMO But I think his intentions are good.

I am a bit concerned by some of his claims of run-ins with the BPD and his attempts to get the media etc to listen to his theory. He also makes some claims about Mary Lacy that are worrying.

If you mean his claims about ML he posted on topix,I kinda agree.........to a point.Nothing is impossible though.

Maybe a glove WAS planted in this case.God knows.

If you mean his claims about ML he posted on topix,I kinda agree.........to a point.Nothing is impossible.

Maybe a glove WAS planted in this case.God knows.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me. If someone is concerned enough about the direction of an investigation that they throw blood at the door of Arndt, take shots at that bloke whose name I can never remember and vandalise ST's property and leave a mutilated cat on his lawn, then someone is concerned enough to massage the evidence...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back