Message of Support to the Social Worker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping. I'll be contacting the social workers boss to make sure she sees this.

I am so very sorry for what you are going through. Please find comfort in the good times you spent with Charlie and Braden and the knowledge they are with their mother, far away from the monster who hurt so many people.

May God bless you and keep you close while you get back on your feet, know that many people are praying for you.

When something tragic happens, sometimes it is too easy to forget about all the good things in our lives.

When things get real tough, maybe it would help if you could compile a "success" list. A list of children in your life that have benefitted from you. Kids who were successfully returned to their family or who settled into foster care or with other family whose lives you were involved in. Friends/relatives children you have been close to. When memories get hard then you have reminders of others.

I'm so sorry you had to witness such horror and devastation. I'm grateful you were there, though, because you are our only eye witness and you know the truth of what happened. Without you, we would have even more unanswered questions.

I cannot imagine the pain you are suffering now. I believe you did all that you could and I hope you are being kind to yourself. My thoughts are with you.

From the moment I heard your voice and saw your face, I felt like I had always known you. If I had children at this moment, I would have full faith putting them in your care. What Josh did to you was very wrong. Multiple shames on HIM, but NONE ON YOU. Only praise for you because you were who those boys needed all these months and that is what they will take with their souls. You showed them love, a listening ear, and support. That's what their souls will remember. Charlie and Braden will send you their love if you stop and let them do that --- and you will feel it. Bless you for being you and dedicating your life to making the difference in these children's lives. The world needs so many more like you. Please be gentle with yourself and take good care of you now.

Dear friend and angel on Earth,

Thank you for all that you do for the children. This was an awful tragedy and I am so terribly sorry that you were a part of it. You were a blessing to those children and I am sending you prayers and positive vibes! Thank you for your love and devotion to children!

Thank God for people like you who put themselves out there for the children. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't even imagine what you are going through. M

Thank you for being there for those two little guys. Thank you for caring!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back