Status
Not open for further replies.
or reality shows such as

america's next top meter reader
so you think you can meter read?
meter reading with the stars
survivor meter reader: outwalk outread outpee

LOL

(mods - if this humor is not appropriate, pls delete)

You are so funny! LOL

or reality shows such as

america's next top meter reader
so you think you can meter read?
meter reading with the stars
survivor meter reader: outwalk outread outpee

LOL

(mods - if this humor is not appropriate, pls delete)

LOL @ the both of you.. at least there is some comic relief to be found in the midst of this tragedy.

LOL @ the both of you.. at least there is some comic relief to be found in the midst of this tragedy.

Everybody has to laugh once in awhile. :laugh:

Didn't Casey say that Zanny was from NY??:eek: Of course we know Zanny is imaginary and imaginary people don't have skeletons so it can't be Zanny. :doh:

It's weird that the skeleton was in the basement and not in the closet. :waitasec:

FWIW, most people in utility jobs are trained to be aware of things that are out of the ordinary. A close family member is in such a position and I often hear of things that just "doesn't look right" or doesn't fit in. He has become a scavenger of sorts because he pokes and prods into boxes and bags he finds laying around in unexpected places. And yes, some things have been reported and/or returned to owners if they can be found.

Anyway, I give Mr. K. the benefit of the doubt. He apparently was familiar with the area and had the gumption to look around.

I just listened to it again...I think you're right...it does sound like Idrot or Odrot...

Thanks Paul for letting me know you think you hear close to the same. Maybe one day the call will be transcribed and we'll know for sure.;)

We have no idea what the meter reader was doing or is doing. We don't know him, the Anthonys or anyone else in this case. If people do not think the Meter Reader is a suspect - better hang close. Of course he is and LE is going about their business checking him out. Normal.

Why would he be a suspect if he didn't even move to Florida until well after Caylee disappeared?

I'll admit it isn't very, um, polished to go pee in the woods but let's face it - guys do that sort of thing.

We have no idea what the meter reader was doing or is doing. We don't know him, the Anthonys or anyone else in this case. If people do not think the Meter Reader is a suspect - better hang close. Of course he is and LE is going about their business checking him out. Normal.

I have a friend who is an investigative journalist- this person told me RK's name a few days before it was officially released and researched his background as well.

Without getting into specifics and further compromising Mr K's privacy, suffice it to say that the information my friend uncovered proves it impossible that the meter reader had anything at all to do with Caylee's disappearance.

I believe it will be evident when he talks with the media about the timeline of his own life in 2008.

And I will further say that the information my friend uncovered was not at all difficult to find. I don't know if it still is fully accessible but it was before his name was released to the media.

On May 12, 1932, delivery truck driver William Allen pulled his truck to the side of a road about 4.5 miles from the Lindbergh home. He went to a grove of trees to urinate, and there he discovered the corpse of a toddler. Allen notified police, who took the body to a morgue in nearby Trenton, New Jersey.

This is regarding the Lindberg baby... weird right...

Very.....I have to think about this.

To backtrack a bit on this meter reader question. Wasn't he one of the only people who, as a public servant, have legal access to any of these areas?

To backtrack a bit on this meter reader question. Wasn't he one of the only people who, as a public servant, have legal access to any of these areas?

He was off the road and into the woods. Exactly where would there be a meter out there?

He was off the road and into the woods. Exactly where would there be a meter out there?

Because I read somewhere that meter readers are amongst the only people who have access to private property and that area. Someone else said it, not me.

There is just something about this that makes me uneasy. I'm certainly not suggesting that the meterman had anything to do with Caylee's murder. However, I do suggest that his persistence in returning to the site and repeatedly calling in about a discarded garbage bag implies knowledge of something that he has yet to disclose.

Think about it. The site has been descibed as having a lot of trash routinely deposited on it. What would make this single trash bag suspicious to him? Supposedly, at the time he says he first noticed it, there would have no longer been a smell of decompostion. He does not mention that anything is protruding from the bag to draw his attention, when he made the first calls.

I believe he saw Casey or someone else dispose of the bag initially. If so, when? It's possible he actually knew what was in it by the shape/contour. If the bag was duct taped, how did it open? Could he have ripped it and seen what it contained? If so, when and why not tell immediately?

Also, the timing of his first call coincides with Gale St John's initial visit to that site when she, her daughter and Travis were so convinced that Caylee was there. Could he have seen them, recognized them as psychics and dug around after they had left?

None of this implies criminal activity on his part, but it does imply subterfuge that makes me uneasy.

I didn't get good feelings when I heard the calls that he made back in August. But, we haven't heard it all yet. Maybe he saw more in August then has been released, thus far, and didn't publicly want to get involved. He could have been frustrated that his calls were discounted. Nothing against LE, but they had thousands of calls to deal with. I don't think there is a person on this site that didn't pray that she would be found. Why don't we wait to hear the whole story before we decide that there is something sinster going on. I have a open mind.

Without getting into specifics and further compromising Mr K's privacy, suffice it to say that the information my friend uncovered proves it impossible that the meter reader had anything at all to do with Caylee's disappearance.
I believe it will be evident when he talks with the media about the timeline of his own life in 2008.
If you are referring to the death of his companion, that was in July of 2007.

Sometimes the meters are in the back of the property. For instance, Gas meters are sometimes in the back yard and a meter reader jumps the fences in the back from yard to yard, they don't usually go in the gate into the backyard out the gate in the gate for the next yard. Meter readers have a certain number of meters to read. If they finish their route before 8 hours they are finished for the day. They can take all day to read meters or jump fences and get finished sooner. If the meters are in the back of the properties and an empty lot is between A and B they will take the shortest route from A to B. If that is through woods or bushes or down an alley that is the route they will take. Also meter Readers work for the city and they have a right to be on the back side of properties. But possibly a owner of a vacant lot without a meter on their property might request to the city that the meter reader not enter their property again.

I think he was on Suburban precisely to look for Caylee's remains. Sure - he was reading meters in the area, but I think he purposely drove to Suburban to take a look. I don't really believe he was there to relieve himself. I think he says that so he doesn't get labeled a "freak" for being interested in the case, because he has to know people are going to wonder why he was there. He wanted to follow-up on an area he felt was a likely area where the body might be dumped. He saw alot of stuff out there when he was there in August, and probably felt that something might be there that was missed. I think it is that simple and I don't get why people think it is weird. Have you read some of the other tips that were given to LE? OMG - there are some STRANGE folks out there. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay