Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who works as a meter reader in this neighborhood, going into people's yard to read meters, later is the person who says he found the body, in an area so close to the home of the suspect, where protesters, press, and searchers have been throughout all this time, and an area that had even been suggested to LE by KMT, and you don't see a reason he needs to be investigated before he can be ruled out? Again I assume he is innocent but obviously law enforcement would investigate this person normally.

Im sure LE investigated him, though I doubt they would have sent out a memo to the public explaining every investigative detail at this point. Just b/c we don't know, doesn't mean it ain't so.

Tim Miller is the one who referred to a fence being put up there. He said it in a telephone interview before he actually got to Orlando and to the site. I think the fence and the woods he was referring to originally is on the opposite side of Suburban Drive. That property is owned by the same person who owns the property where the remains were found. There is no evidence of a fence in any of the crime scene photos that have been released, but I do think there is a fence on the other side of the street.

Wow. I feel so sorry for this guy! He did this incredible thing by finding Caylee and making LE pay attention to his tip. We should be figuring out how to reward him with a parade, a nice gesture, a monetary reward, an alert citizen's award, or something.

Personally, I would like to buy him a Starbucks and shake his hand to tell him, "Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for bringing Caylee home!".

Tim Miller is the one who referred to a fence being put up there. He said it in a telephone interview before he actually got to Orlando and to the site. I think the fence and the woods he was referring to originally is on the opposite side of Suburban Drive. That property is owned by the same person who owns the property where the remains were found. There is no evidence of a fence in any of the crime scene photos that have been released, but I do think there is a fence on the other side of the street.

Thanks for info. I have to look at picture again because i thought there is a red fence right behind a house that is on a corner and the body was found on that side. It is kind of triangular fenced in area.

Thanks for info. I have to look at picture again because i thought there is a red fence right behind a house that is on a corner and the body was found on that side. It is kind of triangular fenced in area.
There is a wooden fence there that belongs to the Hopespring property owner, but it has been there for some time as it shows up in older satellite photos of the area.

Im sure LE investigated him, though I doubt they would have sent out a memo to the public explaining every investigative detail at this point. Just b/c we don't know, doesn't mean it ain't so.

Right, I didn't say they hadn't, I was just saying if they haven't...there was never any talk that they had done any investigation at any of the apartments where KC and Caylee had been, any of those people's vehicles, etc, with the dogs, with luminol, or anything. Maybe they did, but I sure never heard anything more than about them doing the quick walk through at TL's, and the interviews, and maybe a few phone and text mssg records from one or two of the ex-roommates and boyfriends. But no talk of any forensics ever done any of those places or now, so who knows.

Wow. I feel so sorry for this guy! He did this incredible thing by finding Caylee and making LE pay attention to his tip. We should be figuring out how to reward him with a parade, a nice gesture, a monetary reward, an alert citizen's award, or something.

Personally, I would like to buy him a Starbucks and shake his hand to tell him, "Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for bringing Caylee home!".

Absolutely, however remember there are "some people" out there that didn't want her found, and I am sure they will be more than happy to point the finger at him as well as every one of kc's friends.....

Again, I think most likely he was a normal person trying to do the right thing, and having to persist at it, too, apparently. Not that he shouldn't be investigated. I definitely don't think a monetary reward should ever be given for finding a person dead.

I have some fancy finger motions for them and they aren't in a pointing fashion. LOL

I just watched the psychic, Gale, when she and her family videotaped the exact area where Caylee was found on the very day that RK made the first call. It appears that they parked in the same spot that some of the crime scene pics are taken from. Based on what can be seen in the tape there is nothing white that can be easily seen. The daughter gets out of the car and says she can only walk so far in because there's water down there. So even though the storm hadn't hit, Caylee may have been covered by water.

Again, I think most likely he was a normal person trying to do the right thing, and having to persist at it, too, apparently. Not that he shouldn't be investigated. I definitely don't think a monetary reward should ever be given for finding a person dead.
I strongly disagree! If I had a loved one missing, I would put up a reward which would be given no matter what. I would desperately want to know what happened to my loved one instead of wait and wonder. No amount of money would be enough to give someone who returned my loved one home and provided me with some answers so I didn't have to suffer even more.

This man was investigated by OCSO and the FBI. He was cleared of any wrongdoing or association to this murder.

Absolutely, however remember there are "some people" out there that didn't want her found, and I am sure they will be more than happy to point the finger at him as well as every one of kc's friends.....

Well, whoever put the body in this location does not seem to have cared about it being found. It seems like a person who didn't want it found would have put it in a remote place where it wouldn't be found. Not there.

I strongly disagree! If I had a loved one missing, I would put up a reward which would be given no matter what. I would desperately want to know what happened to my loved one instead of wait and wonder. No amount of money would be enough to give someone who returned my loved one home and provided me with some answers so I didn't have to suffer even more.

This man was investigated by OCSO and the FBI. He was cleared of any wrongdoing or association to this murder.

Uh, there's a reason that rewards are only given for finding a person alive....

Where are links to this man being cleared, please share? I know he's never been named as a person of interest or considered suspicious or anything like that, but I've never heard of him being "cleared".

Casey DID NOT CARE where she dumped Caylee. It was convenient for her. Period.

How would it be convenient for her to put the body in a place that would incriminate her or her family? It's more like another perpetrator who wanted the crime to appear connected with the A family. Of course you can never be sure, though.

I agree with not saying dead or alive because the person might be killed so finder could be rewarded. But if someone is found dead it takes alot of courage to put yourself in the spotlight and report suspicious things.

“He is not a suspect in this case,” Nieves said early Thursday evening. “He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.”

http://.com/2008/12/18/caylee-antho...provided-tips-about-same-site-in-august-2008/ (Bolded by me)

I don't know where I heard it but one of the news stations said that the meter man had said" he was tired of everyone talking about the case and wondering where the body was and he had the previous sighting and thought he would check to see if the bag was still there."
I got the idea from this that he knew in August what was in the bag and just didn't want to get involved..thought he'd call and let LE find the body, but since that didn't happen he decided to step in to the magnifying glass he is under.
I think with all the protesters out on the lawn and all the media attention he just didn't want to get involved but had to to do the right thing.
Did anyone else hear anything about this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4