Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think HE is innocent of any wrong doing. He may have been a pawn for someone else though.

Innocent in relation to her death, right? I would tend to agree with that.

But if he really was a 'pawn for someone else', then we would hope that he would fully explain that to LE, right? Name the credible tipster, right? But if he was tipped off and didn't tell LE about it, and pretended to find it all on his own - then that in itself is a form of 'wrong doing', right?

Innocent in relation to her death, right? I would tend to agree with that.

But if he really was a 'pawn for someone else', then we would hope that he would fully explain that to LE, right? Name the credible tipster, right? But if he was tipped off and didn't tell LE about it, and pretended to find it all on his own - then that in itself is a form of 'wrong doing', right?

What I meant was that he might not have known he was being used. :)

Why does he keep calling back? How does he know that LE didn't already inspect the exact things that made him suspicious and found them to be inconsequential? It's as if he knows they didn't look at what he was looking at.

If he really did see a skull and/or other human remains on Aug 11, he would know that LE finally found it by simply listening to the news.

"Breaking News: Child's Remains Found Near Anthony Home"

I disagree. I personally have reported things before and tried to follow them up after...not because I was guilty of anything (lol!!!), but just curious!

And re your 2nd paragraph, exactly! So he obviously didn't know for sure whether or not they checked it unless he got some feedback from them, and it doesn't seem he did.

I disagree. I personally have reported things before and tried to follow them up after...not because I was guilty of anything (lol!!!), but just curious!

And re your 2nd paragraph, exactly! So he obviously didn't know for sure whether or not they checked it unless he got some feedback from them, and it doesn't seem he did.

But if you were following up on a report you had made previously wouldn't you have said that. Instead of reporting it again and not mentioning you previously reported it.?

But in his calls on Aug 12 & 13 he never asks something like "So what was in that bag I told you guys about? or, So what was that round white thing I told you guys about?" The dispatcher might not even be able to answer him if he asked.

You misunderstood my post. I said if he KNEW that he was looking at the remains of a child on Aug 11 - then he would KNOW that LE didn't find it because of the lack of breaking news. He keeps calling back because he knows that they haven't found what he saw.

Besides that, I don't think LE is in the habit of calling tipsters back to let them know what was or was not found. I could be wrong.

For the record, I'd be one of those people who would have gone to whatever I was looking at, taken pictures of it with my cell phone, looked around to see how it was associated with the surrounding area and sat on my tukus until someone showed up to make a report. My natural curiosity would have been overwhelming. I wonder if good ol' MR has some cellphone shots he's gonna be selling.

But in his calls on Aug 12 & 13 he never asks something like "So what was in that bag I told you guys about? or, So what was that round white thing I told you guys about?" The dispatcher might not even be able to answer him if he asked.

You misunderstood my post. I said if he KNEW that he was looking at the remains of a child on Aug 11 - then he would KNOW that LE didn't find it because of the lack of breaking news. He keeps calling back because he knows that they haven't found what he saw.

Besides that, I don't think LE is in the habit of calling tipsters back to let them know what was or was not found. I could be wrong.

During his second call he was not at the location and was told to call back when he was there so he could show LE what he was talking about. So thats why he called again and again.

I went back and listen to the calls again. The first time he called the sherrif's department and he was on location. They told him to call the tip line so he called the tip line the next day from home. The 3rd time he had his employer call the police.

During his second call he was not at the location and was told to call back when he was there so he could show LE what he was talking about. So thats why he called again and again.

We don't know if LE saw and examined the things the MR found suspicious on Aug 13. Some reports say the officer went into the woods without the MR and did a cursory search finding nothing.

The vagueness of the MR's calls has me thinking that he might have seriously wanted to avoid being credited for actually finding Caylee. That would really put him in the media spotlight in a huge way. He may have been vague about what he saw in an effort to lure LE there so that they could "make the actual discovery", not him. Again this is based on pure speculation that he knew he had found the remains.

There is much we do not know about the circumstances. But what we are provided with is something that does beg questions.

warbuckle said:
The 3rd time he had his employer call the police.

I think you might be thinking of the 4th call when the skull is reported in December. Or, did the employer make the 3rd & 4th calls?

A hunter found this deer skull. Why is it white instead of dark?

Skull%20-%20Found.JPG

There could be several factors involved in why that one is white vs dark colored. (sorry if someone already answered this one, as I read more into the thread, I will probably see similar answers!)
1) a dry sunny area - sun has a bleaching effect
2) it was not submerged under water during decomp...damp, moist, shady areas cause an abundance of molds & algae to grow on the surface, darkening it.
3) due to the presence of water in the case of Caylee's remains, apparently the bleaching process did not occur, although mostly skeleton was left, IIRC the skull still had some hair attached to it which leads me to believe possibly dried tissue matter as well. As you can see from the picture of the deer skull, no evidence of skin, hair or anything remain on the surface. Apparently, the deer skull was not contained in a plastic bag, either, so there was no shelter between that skull and the elements.
This is my opinion only! Being raised in the country and the woods, I've seen the remains of various wildlife, the conditions of the bones are typically situational, definitely damp shady areas are not conducive to bleached white bones.

He may have been vague about what he saw in an effort to lure LE there so that they could "make the actual discovery", not him. Again this is based on pure speculation that he knew he had found the remains.

This makes the most sense to me too. He calls in Aug. about a suspicious white "bag" but actually finds the skull in "dark" bag in the same area 4 months later.

Something that keeps nagging in the back of my mind is KC saying (I can't remember the exact quotes), but that Caylee is close to home, that she'll come home on her birthday and that everything will make sense once she's found. The original calls by the MR were 2 days after Caylee's birthday...what if KC put something in the bag with the body that would help support her claim of kidnapping and that Caylee was supposed to be found when MR called the first time.

And on Aug. 13, the utility worker called cops a third time, MyFOXOrlando.com reported. He met with police, and a deputy went into the wooded area to investigate Kronk's claims, but didn't find anything, the station said. The scene was then cleared as a possible place of interest in the case.

The MR was there. Was he dissatisfied with the deputy's investigation of his claims? Did he suggest the deputy should go back inside the woods and look some more? How can LE be negligent with their inspection when the MR is there with them? MR could make sure they checked out every single thing he thought was suspicious.

I thought he said the snake was dead. I think my curiosity would have made me find a stick and poke it. But that is just me. Or I would go get someone else like my hubby to look at it. I would feel strange calling in something to police if they got there and it was full of trash. But that is just me.

I don't believe you would be sticking the ones we saw with a stick.

mocclog.jpg

piscivo5.jpg

Pisciv10.jpg

stayaway1-1.jpg

This makes the most sense to me too. He calls in Aug. about a suspicious white "bag" but actually finds the skull in "dark" bag in the same area 4 months later.

I don't believe he ever mentions a white bag. He mentions a white board (hanging from a fallen tree) and "something round and white" below the board (presumably on the ground).

Now, as to finding the skull on December 11... there are media reports saying that when he came upon the skull it was already outside of the bag laying nearby. IOW, he did not cause the skull to roll out of the bag. But, what is the true story?

The MR must have not been very afraid of snakes on Dec. 11...

OCSO said:
Sheriff Beary declined to discuss anything specific relating to the crime scene other than to say it was located about 50 or 60 feet into the wooded area.

Dude went at least 50 feet into the woods to get to the remains.

Old Girl Scout here..How big were they, Turbo?

Those two big ones were water moccasins - I think they call them cotton mouths in Florida. I would guess about 4 - 5 ft. I did not get that close, I used my telephoto lens. LOL

Please, stop with the snake pics :eek:

When LE says they ran into a big snake, they were not lying in that area. I bet we saw 50 snakes at least just in the time we were there. Not all of them were that large, but there is good reason to be afraid to cross a place where snakes like that are. Those are deadly poison, and I bet that is what they saw because of the swamp area around her body.

There could be several factors involved in why that one is white vs dark colored. (sorry if someone already answered this one, as I read more into the thread, I will probably see similar answers!)
1) a dry sunny area - sun has a bleaching effect
2) it was not submerged under water during decomp...damp, moist, shady areas cause an abundance of molds & algae to grow on the surface, darkening it.
3) due to the presence of water in the case of Caylee's remains, apparently the bleaching process did not occur, although mostly skeleton was left, IIRC the skull still had some hair attached to it which leads me to believe possibly dried tissue matter as well. As you can see from the picture of the deer skull, no evidence of skin, hair or anything remain on the surface. Apparently, the deer skull was not contained in a plastic bag, either, so there was no shelter between that skull and the elements.
This is my opinion only! Being raised in the country and the woods, I've seen the remains of various wildlife, the conditions of the bones are typically situational, definitely damp shady areas are not conducive to bleached white bones.

All of that is exactly right..........and I will add another thing - TIME.......that skull has likely been there in sunlight for years.

When LE says they ran into a big snake, they were not lying in that area. I bet we saw 50 snakes at least just in the time we were there. Not all of them were that large, but there is good reason to be afraid to cross a place where snakes like that are. Those are deadly poison, and I bet that is what they saw because of the swamp area around her body.

LOL...you don't have to convince me. I'm afraid of worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay