Found Deceased Mexico - Christine St-Onge, 41, Canadian tourist, travel companion found dead in Quebec, 4 Dec 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Horrible. She was probably so excited to go to a gorgeous place for a vacation with her new boyfriend. Now 2 people are dead and her children have lost their mother.

I don't think this guy planned it, IMO something triggered him to react with rage and violence, and then he ran away.

He might not have planned it, but it's not unusual for murderers to plan their dastardly deeds while vacationing in foreign countries.

He might not have planned it, but it's not unusual for murderers to plan their dastardly deeds while vacationing in foreign countries.
I guess if they figure out how to arrange an accident in that location. It's not easy to successfully hide a body in a strange place, though. I wonder whether Christine's remains were found by accident or by a search.

I don't think he planned it. I can see a planned murder in a foreign country if the perp has something to gain by 'getting rid' of their victim (ie. life with a new partner, life insurance etc...) but these two were not enmeshed enough for that to be the scenario in this case I don't think from what little we know.
I think he got angry and/or jealous, became enraged and punched her or otherwise attacked her. I think when he realized what he had done he planned his own suicide and went home to his cottage to follow through with one of his firearms.

I guess if they figure out how to arrange an accident in that location. It's not easy to successfully hide a body in a strange place, though. I wonder whether Christine's remains were found by accident or by a search.
I wondered this too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back