Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad (poster skywatching tells us) that even some of his HFJ members commented their opinion that he should keep the page's settings to Public for the sake of the search for Jenny.

So, help me understand this Closed FB status. All I get is a login page. What do those of you who have FB accounts see?

To JR: stop shooting yourself in the foot, the self-sabotage. Think of Jenny! Think of her family. Think of the ones who donated to your fund to help pay for the search. With your recent arrest you admitted it, said you wouldn't do it again, and said let's move on. Your HFJ followers seemed to accept that, at least from what I saw. To me, it seemed that that defused or at least minimized that situation. It's unfortunate your skeletons in the closet are coming out, but by closing off the page from Public view you risk decreased sympathy for your misfortunes, and waning interest for helping you find Jenny. You've been trying to use social media to create more awareness and interest in the case, so why do something that may do the opposite?

Well, for me, unless he changes it back I guess his G F M page updates, his PI's twitter and whatever news articles that come out in the mainstream media are what's left for finding out what has happened in this search for poor Jenny. Oh, and let's not forget skywatching. Thanks, skywatching! :cheerful:
BBM

I agree with your whole post. Excellent! To answer your question, I see the same photo of Jenny at the top, but no posts. There is still a description of the group in a box to one side. Where posts would be, it asks me to join the group to see posts. It shows FB photos of the two admins, CN and JR. Below that are FB photos of group members, but you have to click to see all members. That's all. I wonder what his unpaid PI and attorney think of this move.

I'd love to know what the general mood of the members is. Is JR giving more detailed information to members about the investigation or just quietly protecting himself from "trolls" and licking his wounds. Being defensive? Oh to be a fly on the wall! :D

Mod Note:

The "Help Find Jenny" Facebook page is now a closed/private group.

If you joined that group prior to it becoming private, please do not share anything that is posted on that page here.

Private means private.

If the witness was that close to hear the Corona driver tell Jenny whatever. Then why doesn't the witness state how the atm and Corona debacle went down and how were they so privy to knowing all of this. Jmo.

Even an anonymous witness would be more detailed of how they came about such knowledge. Jmo.

Example. I was standing outside the store when a Chinese girl came and asked if I knew where another atm machine was at since the one in the store was out of money.

Or I was trying to sell fruit to a truck driver when I noticed a Chinese girl come up and ask him for a ride. They talked in front of me and this is how I know.

Or something. Geeez.

Can Jonathan please explain how the witnesses fit in this. Or is he just trusting his p.i without getting the back story of these witnesses. Jmo.

Especially if there are 2 different witnesses.

Maybe Mexico isn't the right place to look for Jenny. Read the entire article, that extends below the picture in the middle of the article. Note that Tenancingo, Mexico is considered the "sex trafficking capital of the world".

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/02/13/sex-slaves-farm-304354.html

What a horrifying read. You may be onto something. In fact this is the first theory JR spoke of and it's never been brought up again. How interesting that Chinese women were found at the farms. Referring to the farm workers:

“They’re essentially prisoners, and they don’t have free time, so it’s easier for them when they’re offered that opportunity, it’s just right there,” a former farmworker, Arturo Vasquez, who worked in upstate New York, said in Spanish through an advocate affiliated with the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights. He said he’d seen Latin American women on farms, as well as Chinese and Russian women.

I can't imagine....the sex trafficking read posted by rosesfromangels.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jenny Chen's FB page is now either set to private or modified so no posts are public.

I'm glad (poster skywatching tells us) that even some of his HFJ members commented their opinion that he should keep the page's settings to Public for the sake of the search for Jenny.

So, help me understand this Closed FB status. All I get is a login page. What do those of you who have FB accounts see?

To JR: stop shooting yourself in the foot, the self-sabotage. Think of Jenny! Think of her family. Think of the ones who donated to your fund to help pay for the search. With your recent arrest you admitted it, said you wouldn't do it again, and said let's move on. Your HFJ followers seemed to accept that, at least from what I saw. To me, it seemed that that defused or at least minimized that situation. It's unfortunate your skeletons in the closet are coming out, but by closing off the page from Public view you risk decreased sympathy for your misfortunes, and waning interest for helping you find Jenny. You've been trying to use social media to create more awareness and interest in the case, so why do something that may do the opposite?

Well, for me, unless he changes it back I guess his G F M page updates, his PI's twitter and whatever news articles that come out in the mainstream media are what's left for finding out what has happened in this search for poor Jenny. Oh, and let's not forget skywatching. Thanks, skywatching! :cheerful:

It seems he will be working with what he has from the Go Fund ME and go from there. I wonder if his contacts in Mexico have said to just focus on southern Mexico and hope for the best, that they have done all they can do (or for the most part - someone had suggested sending out flyers).

JR may have blew it by the way he talked about the Mexican government, Corona, and law enforcement in Mexico on FB.

There is an article online that 99% of those who go missing in Mexico stay missing. I'm sure the odds are better or worse depending on why they go missing or why they may have gone missing. Hopefully, she's okay and living at a beach resort along the coast down there.

Anything is possible, but the fact she was last seen getting in a Corona truck, and the driver isn't talking, strongly suggests foul play. If the Corona driver is innocent, why isn't he speaking up?

Anything is possible, but the fact she was last seen getting in a Corona truck, and the driver isn't talking, strongly suggests foul play. If the Corona driver is innocent, why isn't he speaking up?

I expect you're right about either foul play or trafficking, probably in connection to the Corona driver. But given the corruption at various levels in Mexico, an innocent truck driver might fear being blamed for something he didn't do. Who would protect him? JR named him a suspect immediately. Mexico might want to pin something on the driver to satisfy JR and end the hassle. Or else, Mexico knows he's guilty and is protecting him in order to save Mexico's reputation. Either way, I'll be very surprised if they get any information from the driver. Attorney Everardo Moreno has enough connections to make it happen and it hasn't yet as far as we know. JMO

I was able to see it a few hours ago.... someone must be messing with her page.

So sorry. My bad! I thought you were talking about the Find Jenny FB page, which became a closed group yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/

I can see now that Jenny's personal FB page has been scrubbed clean back to January 5. Thanks for pointing that out. Verrrry interesting. What clue was on that page?! I'm actually surprised it took this long.

https://www.facebook.com/jennycqd

It's possible that the Corona truck story isn't true, or that he dropped her off down the road. In the latter case, the driver may be afraid of being accused (Which he already has been) or simply doesn't want to get involved. Also possible that the truck story is true, but it wasn't a Corona truck.

I'm not convinced of any of the facts in this case, and it wouldn't surprise me if the answers were in Cancun.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member