Found Safe Mexico - Jessy Pacheco, 29, US citizen, friend he was with found dead, Guadalajara, 15 Jun 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If that’s the case and he is that afraid back in the US, then his family in Mexico is in greater danger. It appears his mother lives in the US, haven’t seen mention of father or siblings.
Wonder if he was staying with family while he was in school there.

rbbm.
‘I can’t recall anything,’ says man who went missing in Mexico for days
"The Jalisco State Attorney General said the group was with two women who haven’t yet been identified.

"I would've taken his place.” Pacheco said. “He didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve it, either. But he was a great guy. Carlos was a great friend of mine, and I'm sorry."

The FBI is familiar with the situation, but Pacheco’s family said he hasn’t spoken to Mexican police about his friend’s murder.

“We don’t know who he was with, who had him, we don’t know nothing,” said Pacheco cousin."

rbbm.
‘I can’t recall anything,’ says man who went missing in Mexico for days
"The Jalisco State Attorney General said the group was with two women who haven’t yet been identified.

"I would've taken his place.” Pacheco said. “He didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve it, either. But he was a great guy. Carlos was a great friend of mine, and I'm sorry."

The FBI is familiar with the situation, but Pacheco’s family said he hasn’t spoken to Mexican police about his friend’s murder.

“We don’t know who he was with, who had him, we don’t know nothing,” said Pacheco cousin."

I'm glad to hear Mexican LE are involved, at a high level. That is an interesting statement from the Jalisco AG.

Medical school student recalls blacking out before friend's killing
"On Sunday, Pacheco said he "blacked out" after leaving a graduation celebration at a nightclub in Mexico’s second-largest city, Guadalajara. He said the "complete blackout" left him scrambling for answers and that he couldn’t remember anything between the celebration and boarding a plane in Mexico.

"All my family, friends were there. We were just celebrating and next thing you know blacked out," he said during a news conference alongside his family. "I thought my life was over."

"There are things that we don’t know, and that’s what they [authorities] are trying to figure out because we just don’t know," Pacheco said.

"We don't know who he was with, who had him," his mother, Vilma Franco, added. "We don't know nothing."
BBM: Do we know who the family members are who were with him when he blacked out?

Once missing, med school grad says he can't recall what happened in Mexico - CNN
This. The exact quote I found from link above: "I didn't think I was going to be back home. I thought my life was over, but I'm home...I'm just glad I'm home." If he was blacked out and remembered nothing as he stated, then why would he have thought his life was over and he'd never get home? He slipped up there. This conflicting statement seemingly proves that he does indeed remember what happened, at least enough to know he was in a gravely dangerous situation. I suspect his mom was contacted to pay ransom and once she paid up she was able to take him home, and now that family isn't talking for fear they'll be killed too.

It's very weird no one seems to be investigating the friend's murder. Guess people get killed out there so often by cartel/gangs that it's no big deal to the corrupt police?! Just horrible. The focus should shift to the poor friend who was beaten, shot in the head and left dead on the street, since clearly Jessy has no intention of sharing what he knows about his friend's murder.
I can't help but wonder who witnessed the murder of his friend. This could just be a concocted story IMO. This entire story sucks.

The friend appears to be a handsome young man, wondering if the problems are related to females? speculation, imo.
Medical school graduate From Arkansas, Jesse Pacheco, who went missing from a nightclub in Guadalajara on the night of June 15, found safe and returned to the U.S.
Carlos-Alejandro-Delgadillo-Romero-left-and-Jesse-Pacheco-right-1.jpg

There have been no arrests in Romero’s death or Pacheco’s alleged kidnapping.
However investigators interviewed at least nine witnesses and gathered the names of over 100 people who work in the area, said Gerardo Octavio Solís Gómez, the state prosecutor of Jalisco.
Witnesses said a group travelling in a red car had assaulted Delgadillo, shot him and then drove away.
Romero ‘was taken by a group that beat him and shot him with a pistol, which killed him,’ Gomez is reported as saying by NBC News.
‘The businesses nearby evacuated all their clients and closed down, to not get involved with this incident.’
Law enforcement officials in the state of Jalisco believed that Pacheco had been the victim of a crime, but they struggled to collect information. Many people who live and work in the neighborhood were reluctant to testify.
Workers at a convenience store did speak, however, telling police that Delgadillo had purchased cigarettes shortly before his death. As he waited for an Uber that was on its way, the occupants of a red vehicle shot him and then fled, witnesses said.
Romero was also studying with Pacheco at Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara’s medical school. NBC reported that his aunt identified his body after it was sent home to the family.

Last edited:
The friend appears to be a handsome young man, wondering if the problems are related to females? speculation, imo.
Medical school graduate From Arkansas, Jesse Pacheco, who went missing from a nightclub in Guadalajara on the night of June 15, found safe and returned to the U.S.
Carlos-Alejandro-Delgadillo-Romero-left-and-Jesse-Pacheco-right-1.jpg

There have been no arrests in Romero’s death or Pacheco’s alleged kidnapping.
However investigators interviewed at least nine witnesses and gathered the names of over 100 people who work in the area, said Gerardo Octavio Solís Gómez, the state prosecutor of Jalisco.
Witnesses said a group travelling in a red car had assaulted Delgadillo, shot him and then drove away.
Romero ‘was taken by a group that beat him and shot him with a pistol, which killed him,’ Gomez is reported as saying by NBC News.
‘The businesses nearby evacuated all their clients and closed down, to not get involved with this incident.’
Law enforcement officials in the state of Jalisco believed that Pacheco had been the victim of a crime, but they struggled to collect information. Many people who live and work in the neighborhood were reluctant to testify.
Workers at a convenience store did speak, however, telling police that Delgadillo had purchased cigarettes shortly before his death. As he waited for an Uber that was on its way, the occupants of a red vehicle shot him and then fled, witnesses said.
Romero was also studying with Pacheco at Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara’s medical school. NBC reported that his aunt identified his body after it was sent home to the family.

Females and narcos. Not a good mix in Guadalajara. My daughter spend two weeks there a few Christmases ago. She actually witnessed a shoot out between a narco and about 20 police/military members. She said the narco had been at the discotheque causing problems when the police barged in. He ran and they gave chase so the shootout occurred in the street. She was traumatized.

From link, thanks..
''DR. PACHECO’S PERSPECTIVE: DO’S AND DON’TS
  • Do stay close to the people you travel with and communicate frequently.
  • Do not trust anyone else other than your family or friends, no matter if it’s law enforcement or servers at a hotel/resort.
  • When things go very wrong, the people we think we can trust will disappear and will be no help to those visiting from another country.
  • Do get the word out as soon as possible. Getting the information out on news and social media means the quicker people can work to find the missing person.
  • As more time goes by without trying to get info or finding your missing loved one, the harder it is to get information from anyone and makes it harder to find someone.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back