Mexico - Shanquella Robinson, 25, American, Beaten to death in apparent “femicide”, San Jose del Cabo, 28 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh!!! So the first four paragraphs of that story contain so many factual errors that there really isn't even any point in reading further.
There is some speculation, and I think it deserves investigation, that her "friends" were plotting an attack all along. I have seen no evidence of this, but it should be investigated because (1) it makes some sense as to what happened, and (2) it would then be a US crime that gives US law enforcement primary jurisdiction.
yes ive seen deets that cant be discussed here due to TOS jusrt explore "out there"

Federal prosecutors will not file criminal charges in the death of Shanquella Robinson, who was killed nearly six months ago in Cabo. They said they don’t have enough evidence available to prosecute anyone

Gather. The. Evidence. Do they think it's just going to loft itself upon the desk of the prosecutor with a neat bow!?

So if you want to get away with murder as a US citizen, just go to Mexico and don't even bother covering your tracks!? Shoot, you can film the murder too and they'll just look the other way? Is this the message they want to send, cuz that's the one they're sending. MOO.

(this was also supposed to be a reply to the article posted by @sds71 but I'm not able to figure out how to add it in after the fact, apologies!)

Federal prosecutors will not file criminal charges in the death of Shanquella Robinson, who was killed nearly six months ago in Cabo. They said they don’t have enough evidence available to prosecute anyone

Wait! What the heck do they want? A video? Oh, wait, they do have a video. WTH

Hypoxic-ischemic brain injury (inadequate blood flow/oxygenation of the brain)

"Accidents, heart attacks and strokes can deprive the brain of oxygen, leading to cerebral hypoxia. Cerebral hypoxia is a medical emergency. It can cause permanent brain injury. If the brain goes too long without oxygen, brain death and coma can occur."

The results of the autopsy remind me of several deaths I know of that were caused by positional asphyxiation. Since it seems there isn't evidence that she had a heart attack, was strangled or manually suffocated, maybe she was unconscious or passed out/fell asleep. A mild concussion could be a part of that. Sleeping in a position that prevents the lungs from expanding and getting enough oxygen, or getting accidentally stuck in a position, like draped over the side of the bathtub. If someone beat you up and left you in a folded-over position if you have a nonfatal concussion and a bruised forehead and with uncooperative witnesses, I can see how the federal prosecutor would say the evidence does not support a federal prosecution.

From the article the statement by the federal prosecutor:

“Based on the results of the autopsy and after a careful deliberation and review of the investigative materials by both U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, federal prosecutors informed Ms. Robinson’s family today that the available evidence does not support a federal prosecution.”

From the article linked below:

"The medical examiner said that based on the autopsy results, Robinson’s cause of death is undetermined, but that the most significant findings were hematoma of the forehead (pool of blood that forms in an organ, tissue, or body space), mild cerebral edema (concussion), and hypoxic-ischemic brain injury (inadequate blood flow/oxygenation of the brain)."

Sad. However, I'm not surprised at all that they got away with this. From the beginning, I got the impression that these so-called "Friends" planned this ahead of time & determined that if they did this in Mexico, they wouldn't get in trouble. No proof of this, however.

But, it's definitely suspicious that it happened in Mexico & not the U.S.

I am not convinced by their reasoning and we we still need justice for Shanquella. The body Sat for too long, and the autopsy is undetermined. That villa had months to be cleaned over and over. The dirty Cabo 6 had months to get their stories together and I am sure they kept up with the news. The fact that the best friend ditched the family speaks mounds. They are not acting like “innocent” “friends” who lost someone due to alcohol poisoning. We all saw the video and something was up. They had something to do with her death.

Sad. However, I'm not surprised at all that they got away with this. From the beginning, I got the impression that these so-called "Friends" planned this ahead of time & determined that if they did this in Mexico, they wouldn't get in trouble. No proof of this, however.

But, it's definitely suspicious that it happened in Mexico & not the U.S.
Exactly, who goes on vacation to fight? Who leaves their friends dead body behind like they did? They didn’t even inform the concierge that they were leaving. They lied and said they were going to dinner then left!? Their visit to Shanquella’s mother came across as damage control. They move like they are guilty.

Exactly, who goes on vacation to fight? Who leaves their friends dead body behind like they did? They didn’t even inform the concierge that they were leaving. They lied and said they were going to dinner then left!? Their visit to Shanquella’s mother came across as damage control. They move like they are guilty.
I'm not saying the victim was a willing participant but the video narration makes me wonder if this was some sort of pastime or entertainment for those attending. Instigate fights for fun and profit? Drunken combat handicapping? "my girl can whip your girl"?

I am not convinced by their reasoning and we we still need justice for Shanquella. The body Sat for too long, and the autopsy is undetermined. That villa had months to be cleaned over and over. The dirty Cabo 6 had months to get their stories together and I am sure they kept up with the news. The fact that the best friend ditched the family speaks mounds. They are not acting like “innocent” “friends” who lost someone due to alcohol poisoning. We all saw the video and something was up. They had something to do with her death.

her murder is literally on video

omg this is appalling
how can this be real?
they have a video of her being murdered!!!

Hypoxic-ischemic brain injury (inadequate blood flow/oxygenation of the brain)

"Accidents, heart attacks and strokes can deprive the brain of oxygen, leading to cerebral hypoxia. Cerebral hypoxia is a medical emergency. It can cause permanent brain injury. If the brain goes too long without oxygen, brain death and coma can occur."

The results of the autopsy remind me of several deaths I know of that were caused by positional asphyxiation. Since it seems there isn't evidence that she had a heart attack, was strangled or manually suffocated, maybe she was unconscious or passed out/fell asleep. A mild concussion could be a part of that. Sleeping in a position that prevents the lungs from expanding and getting enough oxygen, or getting accidentally stuck in a position, like draped over the side of the bathtub. If someone beat you up and left you in a folded-over position if you have a nonfatal concussion and a bruised forehead and with uncooperative witnesses, I can see how the federal prosecutor would say the evidence does not support a federal prosecution.

From the article the statement by the federal prosecutor:

“Based on the results of the autopsy and after a careful deliberation and review of the investigative materials by both U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, federal prosecutors informed Ms. Robinson’s family today that the available evidence does not support a federal prosecution.”

From the article linked below:

"The medical examiner said that based on the autopsy results, Robinson’s cause of death is undetermined, but that the most significant findings were hematoma of the forehead (pool of blood that forms in an organ, tissue, or body space), mild cerebral edema (concussion), and hypoxic-ischemic brain injury (inadequate blood flow/oxygenation of the brain)."

“The hematoma is consistent with blunt force trauma.”

Ummm…. How do they think this happened? Oh, she could have fallen and hit her head.
They didn’t see the video? Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Yesterday in the interview with I believe it was the lawyer, she said they were going to push on and make their own way to Justice. I agree that they should keep trying! So I guess my questions are, does anyone have any knowledge on how that might happen? My thoughts were that they would have to get Mexico to cooperate somehow right? What if one of the people there admitted something? This is hypothetical but say someone has more video evidence, if they turned that in would the US be able to do anything? It seems like they are mostly pushing it off on Mexico.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back