MI - 13-year old girl stabs 7-year old sister to death - September 28, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think for most people it would depend on the relationship they had with the 13 y.o., prior to the her stabbing her young sister 10 times with a large knife.
large knive(s). From what I read she started with the kitchen butchers knife, and then (probably not doing as much damage as she wanted) left and came back with a "hunting knife", which are stronger and better designed for stabbing and killing. JMO

I had originally thought that the 7 year old left the toilet flushing note and the 13 year old got offended, but now that you mention it, maybe it was the other way around!

Yes, the 7 year old seems to have been the cuddled one and jealousy may have been brewing.

Tragic all around, and it’s too bad it couldn’t have been avoided, but the parents claim there were no red flags and that the 13 year old had never been in therapy and never been in any kind of trouble at school or elsewhere.

But yes, communication problems had to have been part of the dynamic which broke down horribly.
Hard to know. Reports do vary. This one says the 7 yr old left the note. Also says the 13 year old called her stepfather after stabbing the child. And the knife is described as the mother's "self-defense" knife. Definitely a tragedy.
MOO

Hard to know. Reports do vary. This one says the 7 yr old left the note. Also says the 13 year old called her stepfather after stabbing the child. And the knife is described as the mother's "self-defense" knife. Definitely a tragedy.
MOO
Yes, I do recall reading that the 7 year old wrote the note, thanks.
She called the stepfather prior to 911, interesting. I’m surprised she didn’t just take off and run away without calling anyone…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily
Back