GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen and both parents guilty* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SS is whining, saying the defense was hamstrung. Couldn't introduce mental health issues.

The State and the media made her out to be horrible, evil....

This could happen to any of us.

She has a kind heart. She has sadness not just for herself....

SS argues that it wasn't even Mrs Crumbley's job to secire the gun. Judge interrupts SS, bothered. It was Mrs. Crumbley's job to secure the weapon too. It was clear the weapon wasn't secured.

Now she's arguing minutiae.

She's arguing WITH THE JUDGE that there were other cable locks....

This is a trainwreck! She's making this up and the judge is correcting her.

Judge's refrain: there was no evidence if that, move on

She is making every excuse she can. Cringy.

Oof. The judge is not having any of SS and her narrative that she knew nothing of the gun storage. Lots of bickering back and forth about the gun storage and trigger locks, etc.

I do not feel like JC's statement did her any favors.

Why does Jennifer keep saying that "what she knows now" is different than when she testified that she wouldn't do anything differently? She knew what her son had done when she was on the stand and insisted that she wouldn't have done things differently.

I don't buy the whole, she didn't know Ethan was disturbed. He was HER KID. She lived in the same house. SMH. And blaming the school? YOUR kid, not theirs.

She makes me almost as angry as Lisa and Tim Holland (another notorious MI case).
Had she not known EC was disturbed she wouldn't have been frantic /afraid that he'd do something stupid/dumb.

Does James have a hearing issue? I noticed the headphones during his trial as well but didn't think much of it at the time.

Says they loved their son and each other. They were a normal family.

They were good parents.

The love for her son is mixed with regret that she dystrophy see what was to come weighs on her.

This could happen to you too.

She loves her son unconditionally and maybe that's her purpose.

She forgives the prosecution.

MOO. I just can't with this woman!!!! MOO

I can.

Mr. Crumbley says his heart is broken for everyone involved.

Reads the names of the victims, hopes the families know how devastated he is for their loss.

Please know I am deeply truly sorry.

I can't express how much I wish I had known what was going on with my son and what was going to happen, because I would have done this differently.

His heart goes out to them.

Addresses the judge directly and asks her to sentence him fairly.

Says he didn't know what his son was planning or that he had access to a gun.

Says he's been locked up w3 hours a day. Hasn't been able to talk to his son or his wife....

Wants them to know he grieves too.

If he could go back, he'd do this differently.

Asks for time served, and GOS monitoring.

Addresses Tate's father directly. It's time we all know the truth. The whole truth has nothing been told.

(MOO. So not cool to falsely align with a father who lost a child at his child's hand.)

Why does Jennifer keep saying that "what she knows now" is different than when she testified that she wouldn't do anything differently? She knew what her son had done when she was on the stand and insisted that she wouldn't have done things differently.
That way I took it is that she was saying that if she knew how it was going to be received or interpreted by people when she gave the answer, she said she misunderstood the intent of the question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back