Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s possible, imo, that she was the only one shooting in the “shootout” If people were there to kidnap/silence her, they wouldn’t want any evidence left behind, it’s possible they thought she would go easier at that late hour as they could have believed they were going to ambush her in bed. I also find it quite possible that Lundy tipped them off and left the scene early to save his own skin, as he did not put up a fight when she was attacked in July.
JMOO!

But how? I think it's highly unlikely, even being an outdoors person as she is, that she high tailed it out of the cabin and set up camp in the wilds of Northern Michigan during deer season to hide out. This isn't a Lifetime movie.
Just because her wallet was left behind doesn't mean she didn't take money or didn't have money on her.

I've been in Michigan for 34 years - Give me $100-$200 and I can fall of the face of the earth up north somewhere for a little while. In Michigan, it's not as hard as you think. If she is as smart and charismatic as people say she is I have no doubt she could too.

Just because her wallet was left behind doesn't mean she didn't take money or didn't have money on her.

I've been in Michigan for 34 years - Give me $100-$200 and I can fall of the face of the earth up north somewhere for a little while. In Michigan, it's not as hard as you think. If she is as smart and charismatic as people say she is I have no doubt she could too.
Pictures of her face have been plastered all over media. If she relied on strangers there's a strong chance she'd be recognized. Also, what about the duration of her disappearance? When would it be considered safe for her to come out of hiding? What is the temporary threat? How will it go away with time?

"Users often binge on methamphetamine, meaning they use it without sleep for days at a time. ... Deprivation of sleep and food results in an irritable, paranoid and often delusional state. The user may have difficulty distinguishing what is real and can become violent and unpredictable, causing harm to self or others."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDxAG&usg=AOvVaw1qxpQr9UmQKuxD97MsWi5G

Sound familiar?

My opinion only

Come on, think about it. You are 100% correct, it is easy to disappear. In fact, in most cases nobody would probably even look for you. So it makes absolutely no sense to stage this thing, because now everyone is looking for her. You get what I’m saying? She could have just walked away, why stage an abduction?

Come on, think about it. You are 100% correct, it is easy to disappear. In fact, in most cases nobody would probably even look for you. So it makes absolutely no sense to stage this thing, because now everyone is looking for her. You get what I’m saying? She could have just walked away, why stage an abduction?
Exactly. Why have someone call 911 to come out and make a big deal of it when she could have slipped away and had a good head start before anyone started looking for her?

"Users often binge on methamphetamine, meaning they use it without sleep for days at a time. ... Deprivation of sleep and food results in an irritable, paranoid and often delusional state. The user may have difficulty distinguishing what is real and can become violent and unpredictable, causing harm to self or others."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDxAG&usg=AOvVaw1qxpQr9UmQKuxD97MsWi5G

Sound familiar?

My opinion only
Yes meth can cause paranoia, but so can a lot of other things. We have absolutely no reason to think she was doing meth, and we don’t even know if she was paranoid or afraid of a real threat.

It seems to me that charm and charisma would be of little good since you would have to avoid people. Money would be of little use since one would be recognized anywhere one tried to spend it. I would think the only possibility would be to break into camps for provisions however in 2019 there are cameras everywhere. It has already been said that deer season is a poor time to try to hide in the woods in Northern Michigan.

It seems to me that charm and charisma would be of little good since you would have to avoid people. Money would be of little use since one would be recognized anywhere one tried to spend it. I would think the only possibility would be to break into camps for provisions however in 2019 there are cameras everywhere. It has already been said that deer season is a poor time to try to hide in the woods in Northern Michigan.

Disappearing on your own is hard anywhere. Disappearing with help and a place to stay isn't that hard.

"..So it makes absolutely no sense to stage this thing, because now everyone is looking for her..." finally a new thought....brilliant Rick....and correct....this give me pause....unless they didn't think it thru but pause.....thanks.....now what?

Last edited:
ASOC resulting in a panicked flight, regardless of causation, still appears to be the theory with the least amount of obstacles. The initial searches were done mostly by amateurs and loved ones, with minimal K9 help. And the K9 used seemed to be utilized in a small area, and when they didn't pick up a scent, stopped.

How many times do remains get discovered, years after multiple searches? Too many. The "rule out" line cracks me up.

The Sheriff has little of my faith. They are understaffed to the point of having completely uncovered stretches of time between shifts, and the purse holders are holding tight. This is his cushy post-career job, and power doesn't fit everybody well. MSP has nearly unlimited resources, and BCSD is scraping up money for hots & cots for an elaborate volunteer dog & pony show?

"Staged"... According to accounts, she was brilliant, resourceful, savvy. This debacle doesn't fit.

Unless it was intentionally over the top to ensure media coverage for a specific audience. That goes exponentially deeper. I still haven't seen enough on the Summer assault to speculate. Does anyone have a link to discussion of that? Or a TOS-legal summary?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back