MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate this response, and I do appreciate the theory in a way since it would be a much better outcome than what seems to actually be happening right now, even if it is a stretch we can hope? But on the other hand let’s hope LE isn’t approaching this case that way lol
thank you for accepting my apology. I guess I am a romantic and just thought is that all there is could be her thinking. Gone girl still possible-

Sorry for asking, but as I think you are implying that AQ is not wealthy, how did she get by? She didn't appear to have a job, if she's not wealthy she can't be retired, and she doesn't have a husband to support her, so where does she get money? Welfare maybe? I know she has a cabin and a condo that is being renovated, which seems like a lot for someone with no income.

The cabin is not hers, but a family-owned place, it's been noted. I found owner info, but can't link her to them via records, names, social media.

Odd jobs, cleaning, remod work with the B/F, disability, alimony, or any number of ways to get by.

The cabin is not hers, but a family-owned place, it's been noted. I found owner info, but can't link her to them via records, names, social media.

Odd jobs, cleaning, remod work with the B/F, disability, alimony, or any number of ways to get by.
Can u post a link to the cabin owner? allowed? if not it should be ?

Members have previously posted the link to the Verification Process for insiders.

At this time there are no Verified Insiders in this thread. Hopefully that will change. In the meantime, posts containing information stated as fact that is not backed up by MSM will be removed. Once VI status is applied for and approved, those posts will be reinstated.

Last edited:
Although LE has indicated the "boyfriend" is a POI, he has not actually been named by LE or in MSM. If his name is being tossed around on social media, please do NOT bring it here or sleuth him on the thread. Social media doesn't always get it right.

Depending on how this develops, the above may change .. but this is how it is handled for now.

T
I think the $2500 dollar reward was doubled to $5000 ( five thousand) and saw that on both Benzie County Sheriff page as well as another place this morning. The time of this article posted 7 49 am today makes me question the 25k as erroneous by writer. Hope its true but need confirming link.
he $25k was a typo by media. The award is over $5k now

2015 was legal se
Not sure when the boyfriend comes into the picture. However, court records (Oakland County) show that her ex-husband filed for divorce against her in 2015 and the case went on into 2016 and seems to have halted at that point. A second divorce filing by her ex-husband against her was initiated in March of 2019 and completed on June 24th of 2019.
2015 filing was legal separation.

Members have previously posted the link to the Verification Process for insiders.

At this time there are no Verified Insiders in this thread. Hopefully that will change. In the meantime, posts containing information stated as fact that is not backed up by MSM will be removed. Once VI status is applied for and approved, those posts will be reinstated.

Although LE has indicated the "boyfriend" is a POI, he has not actually been named by LE or in MSM. If his name is being tossed around on social media, please do NOT bring it here or sleuth him on the thread. Social media doesn't always get it right.

Depending on how this develops, the above may change .. but this is how it is handled for now.

Thank you for the clarification on sleuthing the POI!
I hope we will have a VI soon for this case.

MOO.

AQ's divorce was finalized in June of this year. Perhaps there was a lucrative financial settlement.

I have a few questions, which I am certain everyone else has!

1) who is the person who saw her “alive” in person prior to this phone call?

2) since the dogs didn’t hit on her scent at all, is it possible someone killed her sooner than expected, at a different location and was never there that day at all, and then they had ample time to stage the scene?

3) I have zero concerns that she called the friend first. I can’t help but wonder if it’s something that my girlfriends have, we know if one of us calls and says a “specific” word that means call 911 and that’s all that needs to be said.

Last edited:
Nothing new. Just what's been posted on this thread already.
Did mention police were also doing an active search in Detroit
BBM. If she was abducted or taken away after being harmed, the perp(s) could have taken her anywhere. Do the police have reason to believe that she's in Detroit? In many other cases there were no searches because of the lack of indication of foul play or unknown location.

I have a few questions, which I am certain everyone else has!

1) who is the person who saw her “alive” in person prior to this phone call?

2) since the dogs didn’t hit on her scent at all, is it possible someone killed her sooner than expected, at a different location and was never there that day at all, and then they had ample time to stage the scene?

3) I have zero concerns that she called the friend first. I can’t help but wonder if it’s something that my girlfriends have, we know if one of us calls and says a “specific” word that means call 911 and that’s all that needs to be said.

#3 is a good point. Operator protocol is to keep the caller on the line at all times no matter what until the police show up. If the call is lost, operator will try calling back. Not saying it's a bad policy of course, but sometimes that could be dangerous for a caller if they are in a bad situation. If an aggressor knows police have been alerted, things could get even uglier as they become more panicked and desperate. They'd probably be a lot more likely to flee the premises thus getting a head start. If they don't know that police have been alerted, they might take just a bit more time, therefore giving police the ones with the leg up (police missed crossing paths with jayme closs's abductor by seconds).

Boyfriend named person of interest in disappearance of Benzie County woman

According to the Benzie County sheriff, Adrienne Quintal's boyfriend has been a person of interest from the beginning, due to the fact he was the last person to see her.

[...]

Currently, investigators are searching about a half-mile radius all the way around the house.

Right now, Benzie County investigators are waiting on the results of forensic testing.

Those results should be back in the next few days.

"In any investigation the last person that sees somebody alive, we want to get as much information from them as possible. In the beginning, he was cooperative but has since not been cooperative and has retained an attorney which is fine that's all normal standard procedure," said Sheriff Ted Schendel. "We're continuing to investigate and take all of the puzzle pieces and put them together."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717