MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the person that beat Adrienne up is caught. Who is actually assigned to find that person? They must know who it is and if it's not a illegal should be easy to search phone emails texts and banks or whatever they do. I would use the go fund me money to hire it out.
Private Investigator Services | Angie's List

A bail/bondsman would know exactly who to call if asked.

Was a police report made with assault charges?

Serious injuries that required hospitalization.

2015 looks like a separation.
Could it be they separated and stayed together 3 years then she met boyfriend and husband pushed through to divorce. Court records show a filing for "separate maintenance".

Court Explorer

Maybe maintenance ended in June and Lundy was supporting her? Maybe she was dependent on him and he left her there but she didn't want to disclose this to family?

Article said car was registered to boyfriend. What happened to her car?

"Lamerson said the vehicle was registered to Quintal's boyfriend, who has been at the cabin with Quintal but left in another vehicle that he owned two days earlier to return to metro Detroit."

Mystery deepens on Southfield mom missing from northern Michigan cabin

All my own thoughts - IMO

From that article: "A mixed-breed dog the Southfield woman and her boyfriend adopted 10 days earlier from the Benzie County animal shelter was unharmed inside the locked cabin near Honor, a tiny village about 21 miles southwest of Traverse City."

So the cabin was locked? If she was having a psychotic episode, would she really think to lock the door after she left? That makes no sense to me.

Could it be they separated and stayed together 3 years then she met boyfriend and husband pushed through to divorce. Court records show a filing for "separate maintenance".

Court Explorer

Maybe maintenance ended in June and Lundy was supporting her? Maybe she was dependent on him and he left her there but she didn't want to disclose this to family?

Article said car was registered to boyfriend. What happened to her car?

"Lamerson said the vehicle was registered to Quintal's boyfriend, who has been at the cabin with Quintal but left in another vehicle that he owned two days earlier to return to metro Detroit."

Mystery deepens on Southfield mom missing from northern Michigan cabin

All my own thoughts - IMO

I know the ex husband is the one that has put up the extra reward money and sister didn't talk like they had any domestic violence issues in the video with john lordan. She said it's not Adrienne son dad but they were married 13 years so IMO i don't think he's a suspect but could be wrong

I know the ex husband is the one that has put up the extra reward money and sister didn't talk like they had any domestic violence issues in the video with john lordan. She said it's not Adrienne son dad but they were married 13 years so IMO i don't think he's a suspect but could be wrong
He was also in florida when all this happened.

I don't think Ada's ex-husband is involved in her disappearance. He seems genuinely concerned about the situation and has contributed to the reward fund. At this time, there has been only one "person of interest" - the boyfriend, Lundy. He doesn't seem to be overly concerned that Ada is missing, hasn't made a plea for her safe return, stopped cooperating with LE. I wonder if he was polygraphed?

Be
I don't think Ada's ex-husband is involved in her disappearance. He seems genuinely concerned about the situation and has contributed to the reward fund. At this time, there has been only one "person of interest" - the boyfriend, Lundy. He doesn't seem to be overly concerned that Ada is missing, hasn't made a plea for her safe return, stopped cooperating with LE. I wonder if he was polygraphed?
My bet-he was asked, quit talking-got lawyer.

Be

My bet-he was asked, quit talking-got lawyer.
That's exactly what I would do. Innocent people are convicted and sent to prison everyday. Wrongful convictions come about because someone took a lie detector test and talked too much to LE. People forget that they have no need to prove their innocence. In a perfect world things would be different but we don't live in a perfect world.

I'd never take a lie detector test. However, I would work with police and I would be active in helping find her. If he is involved in criminal activity, which he probably is, I 100% get why he isn't talking to police, but there is no excuse for not talking to the family and not assisting in search efforts.

That's exactly what I would do. Innocent people are convicted and sent to prison everyday. Wrongful convictions come about because someone took a lie detector test and talked too much to LE. People forget that they have no need to prove their innocence. In a perfect world things would be different but we don't live in a perfect world.

"Lawyering up" doesn't necessarily mean that a person is guilty or trying to hide behind an attorney. If you know that you're the possible target of an investigation, it's best to seek the expertise of a legal professional who can advise and guide you through the process.

From that article: "A mixed-breed dog the Southfield woman and her boyfriend adopted 10 days earlier from the Benzie County animal shelter was unharmed inside the locked cabin near Honor, a tiny village about 21 miles southwest of Traverse City."

So the cabin was locked? If she was having a psychotic episode, would she really think to lock the door after she left? That makes no sense to me.

Why not? She could have easily locked the door before she started having a psychotic episode, JMO.

I’ve been following this case since it broke as well as this thread and I’m having a few thoughts, ALL MOO:

• IMO Adrienne did not leave voluntarily. Benzie has been clear recently that they believe foul play is involved and that they’re concerned for AQ. I think they have evidence of this that they’re keeping close to protect the investigation.

• I have a close family member who worked with Benzie County LE and know that the department is small. If they’re low on officers they will pull in from other nearby departments who of course have different protocol. Wonder if this happened at all during this investigation and how, if at all, it could have an affect.

• I’m from the area and want to clarify that Honor is very small. Like very, very small. It’s like going back a couple of decades- there’s not a lot to do out there and everyone is up in each other’s business. For whatever that’s worth. If Adrienne was visiting but not from the area IMO that would be noticed by locals, especially as she frequented gas stations, grocery stores, etc.

• This is solely MOO but something that could reveal factors that could be at play here- the Honor/Benzie/Frankfort area is known for the amount of drugs available/used in northern Mi. During the summer the area is hopping with tourists but underneath that there’s a constant production and distribution of illegal substances. Weed isn’t a big deal up here, I’m talking about meth and heroin. The thread of production and distribution is strong between downstate Michigan and rural northern Michigan. I’m not insinuating that AQ was using or even involved in these things. But was someone she knew? Someone she was close with either up here or down there? Is there a possibility that she knew something that someone else didn’t want her to? Benzie isn’t ignorant to drug related violence. Again MOO.

• MOO going off from that, people involved with drug production and distribution up here all know each other. The police know who they are. This is another reason that IMO they found evidence at the scene that caused them to veer towards foul play. It would be tough to get even one person who MIGHT know something to talk because that person would not be safe.
  • How did AQ afford her home, car, etc. while she was out of work for two years? Was she receiving any financial assistance from her ex husband?
  • Last thought, for now. The area in which Adrienne was staying isn’t just densely wooded - it’s surrounded by water and dunes/state land that is not accessible to the public. You have The Platte River which is wide and fast moving, along with several inland lakes and of course, Lake Michigan. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park is a stone’s throw away. It’s massive and in parts, a bit treacherous. It’s not an area you go stomping off the trail.

I have questions about the dog as well, that maybe someone else can clarify or expound on.

Was the dog heard barking during the alleged call to the friend prior to AQ’s disappearance? IMO Dogs tend to bark when they hear humans or large animals outside their domain.

Did the dog show signs of anxiety or injury?

How did the dog remain inside the home while AQ was nowhere to be found? My dog will follow me outside if I exit in a haste since it leaves opportunity for her to slip out. Could this confirm that AQ exited via roof, where her shoes and phone were found, and not the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric