MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can start with the latest question of "... Shaw said earlier this month. There is nothing unusual about that. I started working on this article at the end of June. It takes time to gather all the information I wanted to include, including all of the wonderful tributes to Ally. I contacted Lt. Shaw for his information on July 6, only because I did not want to miss him. They sometimes take vacations, too. I have dozens of articles to research and write every week and must schedule my time wisely, especially with an issue as important as this.
Hi Everyone,
Rave1953 is veified. Thank you for joining us Vera. I am very happy you are here to answer our questions.

Let me know if anyone gives you grief. These members are terrified of me so they usually behave. LOL KIDDING

Members here are great. Especially on Ally's case. You will find a very thoughtful group here.

CombatMedic is still welcome to post but no one is allowed to accuse Franz of murder or accuse Nikki of covering up for him. The police have cleared Franz so we need to start looking elsewhere.

Tricia

Wow. Thanks.

Do you feel there was originally a good amount of reasons for Law Enforcement to originally press Perigo so hard?
I'm sorry, I never spoke with LE about him ever. I never interviewed the man. I read the article written by another news agency and decided, since he was so outraged by what had happened to him since being suspected, that I was not going to bother the man. Especially since the article said he had passed a polygraph test. Contacting him after that point would, in my opinion, have been a waste of time and barking up the wrong tree.

Welcome indeed, Rave. Why do you think LE are putting faith in polygraphs rather than evidence?
According to Lt. Shaw, LE uses polygraphs as an investigative tool. They are not evidence. If a polygraph wasn't an important investigative tool, why would they conduct the tests. One reason is to eliminate suspects.

Hi Rave1953/Vera! Welcome to the forum!

Thank You for the beautiful Tributes to Ally article you published on July 27. It brought me to tears, and also brought me joy as I felt I got to know Ally a little bit. The heartfelt messages from those who knew and loved Ally are a living memorial to her and a powerful testament to her wonderful spirit.

Vera, please don't feel like you have to wait for us to ask you a question. I'm sure you joined us here for a reason. So please feel free to share your thoughts with us. You have our full attention.
I would like to address the "snippy" comments since they kept coming up repeatedly. On the day Ally died, after her nap, she went out to the garage to put her running shoes on. Her father was in the garage and asked her (sad irony here), "Are you coming back home." She snapped back with "Well yes I'm coming home." If you think about it, that was kind of a dumb thing for him to ask. Of course she was planning to come home from where her run started. Where else would she go? This came up while interviewing the parents to show that Ally could be snippy sometimes - maybe she encountered someone during her run - said something smart-mouthed and it cost her dearly. If you read the tributes to Ally, you may get a better insight to her personality.

Do Nikki and Franz have any feelings on if this will be resolved soon, and are they aware that the case has been under discussion here?
If so,how do they feel for the most part about the discussion here?
Yes, Nikki and Franz are aware of these discussions. Nikki asked me, when I had a chance, to thank all of you nice people for your input and insight. It is clear to her that you are genuinely interested in helping to find their daughter's killer through discussions like this. She is truly grateful! I don't know if they have any feelings on this case being resolved soon. They are privy to information from detectives that I am not, understandably.

About the white or light-colored four-door sedan. That information was provided to media at the very start of the investigation. I have not heard LE say anything about that vehicle since. I can tell you, in the interest of accuracy, that Nikki did have a 1980 Mercedes Benz, it was champagne-colored. It was never hidden, always in plain view in the driveway or garage. And, of course LE checked out their entire property (including garages, sheds, woods, etc.) after Ally died. Other than Ally, that car was Nikki's pride and joy. They even drove it to my office earlier this summer. It broke down up north, hours from their home last weekend. Franz, who is a mechanic was able to fix it enough to get it nursed back home. It's pretty much shot though.

I would like to address the "snippy" comments since they kept coming up repeatedly. On the day Ally died, after her nap, she went out to the garage to put her running shoes on. Her father was in the garage and asked her (sad irony here), "Are you coming back home." She snapped back with "Well yes I'm coming home." If you think about it, that was kind of a dumb thing for him to ask. Of course she was planning to come home from where her run started. Where else would she go? This came up while interviewing the parents to show that Ally could be snippy sometimes - maybe she encountered someone during her run - said something smart-mouthed and it cost her dearly. If you read the tributes to Ally, you may get a better insight to her personality.

So Franz saw Ally just before her run. Did Nikki get to talk to her that day, before or after Ally's nap? I am confused about that.

Where do you get that Wes is the "main suspect"????
I’m still catching up, but I’d like Wes to elaborate if he feels comfortable on what LE says he is lying about. The officer did say that people lie about stuff all the time and that it doesn’t mean they are guilty of murder, etc. Sorry if this has been covered in the thread. I hope Wes comes back to comment on what it is they say he is lying about.
@Combatmedic2121

——

Eta: never mind, I see you already addressed this, my bad.

chimpface said: ↑
@Combatmedic2121 I'm not sure if you've already answered this but can you tell us why LE said you are not "thruthful"?

Thanks.

“Let me try unpacking this...

First, this is something I’ve heard from LE personally dozens of times during interviews and questioning.
They continuously told me I was lying to them or withholding information from them, mainly in the very beginning.

Every time I’ve confronted them directly and asked what the hell they thought I was lying about or not telling them, they would just always say something like, “You tell us!” They would never give any actual examples of course; Nor did they give any in that interview.
After awhile, hearing them repeatedly call me a liar, it just turned into meaningless white noise for me and I told them that.

So where is all this coming from?

I really think that LE botched this entire case from the beginning. I believe the first lead detective for Ally’s case had a very difficult time accepting that it really wasn’t “the boyfriend” this time.
Even after days, then weeks, of investigating me and finding absolutely nothing, I still got the impression from him that he felt like if he just looked long and hard enough something would eventually turn up.
Obviously nothing ever did, or will, because I would never have hurt Ally, let alone kill her! Ally honestly meant the world to me... and my world was absolutely crushed the day she was killed, and that’s exactly how it still feels to this day.

Eventually that first lead detective was transferred off Ally’s case...
Now there was a new lead detective ready to look at the case with fresh eyes... but I honestly fear that it was just too late!
So much time had already passed. For months... So many people overlooked, or not thoroughly investigated (including Franz and Nikki). So many people not questioned, or not even talked too!

I believe THIS is exactly why LE have found themselves in the position that I believe they’re currently in...
I think they have someone that they VERY strongly suspect to be Ally’s killer... but because it’s this late in the game, I believe they’re struggling to compile enough evidence to Gaurentee a conviction in court.
The only thing that gives me any hope at all is that LE definitely seem confident that they eventually will have enough for a conviction... hopefully!

Now... would Lt. Shaw (LE public relations officer) ever admit to the public that LE kinda screwed this investigation up from the beginning?
Of course not!
Shaw wouldn’t be very good at his job if he admitted THAT. So he’ll completely deny any mistakes were ever made and then probably just call me a lair again...
Which, like I said earlier, is absolutely meaningless to me at this point coming from him.“I

Last edited:
The floor must be prestine if you have to keep your running shoes in the garage and not in your room. Sounds like there were some house rules that may have caused constant bickering between the 2.
I don't know anything about their house rules. But I have them and yes, my sons' shoes were always in the attached garage so as not to clutter the doorways.

Yes, Nikki and Franz are aware of these discussions. Nikki asked me, when I had a chance, to thank all of you nice people for your input and insight. It is clear to her that you are genuinely interested in helping to find their daughter's killer through discussions like this. She is truly grateful! I don't know if they have any feelings on this case being resolved soon. They are privy to information from detectives that I am not, understandably.
More than likely they are keeping a positive mindset on finding the person responsible but I can imagine it seems bleak at times for them.
Ally seemed like a lovely person that was much loved.
If you get a chance please tell Nikki and Franz that we are hoping right along with them to get this solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah