MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two state cops allegedly stole a pink-seated bicycle to bar hop on Mackinac

These are the two polygraph cops from MSP Northville.

Northville is in and divided by Oakland and Wayne counties and is 34 miles south of Holly.
That has nothing to do with the topic of the thread which is Alexandra Brueger. I'm not telling you how to post or what to post, just simply suggesting if you want to focus on the MSP and possible corruption within the force it would be helpful to start a new thread. People interested in that topic might not be looking here, and the MSP discussion here takes attention away from Ally.

Oh my lord. ARe you seriously using this article to further insinuate that there is corruption within the police department investigating Ally’s murder? Shire, you must see how ridiculous this looks.
Opposing views and opinions are great, but this is just silliness.

There are also additional links in that article. I don't think larceny and second degree murder are silliness. These are just a few examples of MSP misconduct I found. I was asked to back up my opinion with fact and so I did. As the polygraph evidence is so important, I think it is relevant in this case. If posters don't think it is, they can scroll/roll.

Hmmm. 313 is Wayne County and 248 is Oakland County. I wonder if they are keeping an eye on developments regarding the Stisliki case. The POI in that case was convicted of a jogger assault and was EMT certified. He could feasibly have known Novi hospital staff - his wife died of cancer and was undergoing treatment in 2016. MOO

Oakland County can have a 313 area code.

OAKLAND County, MI Covers 6 Area Codes
OAKLAND County, MI covers 29 Cities
OAKLAND County, MI Area Codes

There has been no proof/evidence to suggest corruption in this case or department, or with the polygraph examiners they use, has there? Reaching into other departments or cases is not helping to make a connection to this case. Find some proof for Macomb County investigating this case and I will be more inclined to say it may be possible. Without that .... this is wasting our time.
JMO

Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information
OFF TOPIC POSTS

OTP's are posts that do not relate to the intended thread topic, or are placed in the wrong category. While we realize threads often expand into different topics, we encourage members to do their best to either stay on track with the original topic, or to start another thread. Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended.

Bump

There has been no proof/evidence to suggest corruption in this case or department, or with the polygraph examiners they use, has there? Reaching into other departments or cases is not helping to make a connection to this case. Find some proof for Macomb County investigating this case and I will be more inclined to say it may be possible. Without that .... this is wasting our time.
JMO
We don’t yet know that there is “corruption in this case or department”. But that doesn’t mean “corruption in this case or department” is non-existant. Just because something hasn’t been found or identified, does not mean it doesn’t exist.

We haven’t found Ally’s murderer, but Ally’s murderer is somewhere.

GOOGLE is a good way to search, and digging deep is not necessary to find that Michigan has a serious issue with rogue ‘gypsy’ cops. Most people don’t know a cop is bad until the cop is caught. And in Michigan, it’s not easy to determine who the bad cops are. Michigan rogue cops move from county to county, so it’s difficult to keep track of the Bad Cops who move from county to county continuing their dirty deeds.

Recent Michigan legislation addresses the problem of “'Gypsy' Cops Accused of Misconduct”.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...s-to-stop-job-hopping-after-police-misconduct
Michigan Lawmakers Target 'Gypsy' Cops Accused of Misconduct

Legislation up for a final vote in Michigan aims to stop police misconduct from being kept a secret when officers apply for a new job at another department.
Oct. 3, 2017, at 6:05 p.m.

How problem cops stay on Michigan's streets
How problem cops stay on Michigan's streets
THE SYSTEM PROTECTS THEM AND LETS THEM GET HIRED ELSEWHERE, ENDANGERING CITIZENS AND COSTING CITIES MILLIONS

Published 12:01 a.m. ET July 9, 2017 | Updated 10:08 p.m. ET Jan. 25, 2018

From an article published two days after Ally’s murder:

“‘I think it would be irresponsible to say that it couldn't be random because it's a possibility, but I think from what we've found on scene and some of our gut instincts, and past incidents, she knew who her attacker was,’ MSP Lt. Michael Shaw said.” (BBM)
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox2...p-confident-murdered-jogger-knew-her-attacker

I’ve always wondered if he is talking about “past incidents” involving Ally specifically (e.g., she told someone in the days leading up to her murder that she was being followed by a suspicious vehicle while jogging; she had recently filed for a personal protection order), or something else, such as other crimes they have worked on with similar features, or suspicious activities that had been reported by local residents, like sporadic and random shootings involving no injuries or fatalities.

I was hoping to find out whether Ally had tried to obtain a PPO in the past, but for Oakland County, “Personal Protection Orders (PPO), Juvenile, and Probate Mental Health records are not available through Court Explorer.”

Court Explorer

There has been no proof/evidence to suggest corruption in this case or department, or with the polygraph examiners they use, has there?
One of the cops arrested, Lt. Andrew Longuski, oversees ALL State Police lie detector administrators.
Longuski is the cop who oversees those who administered the polygraph exams in Ally's case.

2 MSP polygraph examiners charged in Mackinac joyride

Published 5:11 p.m. ET June 25, 2018
Lt. Andrew Longuski, 50, who oversees all State Police lie detector administrators, and Detective Sgt. Derick Jordan, a 45-year-old examiner assigned to the Northville post. . .

2 Michigan State Police troopers charged in off-duty incident on Mackinac Island
Updated: 2:33 PM, June 22, 2018
Two Michigan State Police troopers have been charged with larceny and disorderly conduct for their actions in an off-duty incident, according to authorities.
Longuski and Jordan work in the polygraph section of the biometrics and identification division.

Shires You seem angry that you can’t openly talk about it...that others don’t understand what you perceive to know to be true. You seem so adamant. How do you know these things? Why are you so aggressive? I don’t understand. Are you a VI?
I totally agree. I asked this poster if they knew Wes personally, because they are way too adamant about his innocence. They said no, but it's very odd.

One of the cops arrested, Lt. Andrew Longuski, oversees ALL State Police lie detector administrators.
Longuski is the cop who oversees those who administered the polygraph exams in Ally's case.

2 MSP polygraph examiners charged in Mackinac joyride

Published 5:11 p.m. ET June 25, 2018
Lt. Andrew Longuski, 50, who oversees all State Police lie detector administrators, and Detective Sgt. Derick Jordan, a 45-year-old examiner assigned to the Northville post. . .

2 Michigan State Police troopers charged in off-duty incident on Mackinac Island
Updated: 2:33 PM, June 22, 2018
Two Michigan State Police troopers have been charged with larceny and disorderly conduct for their actions in an off-duty incident, according to authorities.
Longuski and Jordan work in the polygraph section of the biometrics and identification division.

And June 24th is when we were told a new investigative team was on the case. Using these guys polygraph results for anything will be seriously compromised by this IMO.

Wes posted on July 5:
“[RSBM]
So in the very early days, while LE and the average person was probably thinking something like, ‘Well... it’s probably the boyfriend... it’s ALWAYS the boyfriend...’
I was able to immediately get to work
focusing ALL my attention and ALL my research on everyone else in Ally’s life and every other possibility.

Realizing I had a unique head start over everyone else in finding Ally’s killer, I spent truly endless hours over many many months relentlessly looking for Ally’s killer.
Friends. Relatives. Co-Workers. Neighbors. Ex-boyfriends. Anyone recently released from prison in the area. And yes, even Franz and Nikki.
Whenever a new article came out I would read through every comment on every website looking for any clues.
Every night I spent hours reading through local crime reports looking for anything involving stranger danger, shotgun, road rage, white sedans, joggers being harassed.
Going back years, I read through every police report I could find involving Fish Lake Rd. (The road Ally was killed on) and then even the surrounding roads.
I could honestly go on and on... but you get the point...
I partially lost my sanity to be honest... I withdrew from my family. I was hardly working. Almost lost my job. Lost my apartment because I went broke. Had my reputation drug through the mud by the media.
Basically nothing mattered to me but finding Ally’s killer... and I mean NOTHING!
[RSBM]” (RULBM)
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Then he posted on July 20:
“[RSBM]
Which by the way answers the question ‘Did Ally usually take her cellphone with her on her runs?’ Yes, absolutely!

Do we know if anything has ever been mentioned regarding Ally having her cellphone with her on that day or not?

Edit: NVM fount it... Nikki said Ally didn’t run with her phone because it had been raining.
” (RBBM)
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

This may be a silly question, but ...: Is he being serious here or is this some sort of sarcasm?

Why would someone who “spent truly endless hours over many many months relentlessly looking for Ally’s killer,” and “would read through every comment on every website looking for any clues” have to ask “if anything has ever been mentioned regarding Ally having her cellphone with her on that day or not” two years later?

Besides, Ally’s phone is something that has been discussed numerous times and extensively on all of her threads.

I am not trying to be mean or snarky; I just find his question and statement in the second post downright bizarre (if he is serious) and thus was wondering if I was misunderstanding them.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Bumping imho's post. I think it got lost in the rush.

I don't think links or a source are needed for speculation on an ex-VI's comments. But clarification from mods is welcome.
Yes, clarification is always welcome and appreciated from Mods, Admin staff and owner. Always... I do wonder (outloud) about previous instances when former members and VI’s were gently admonished for doing so. I am inheritantly a rule follower and (try) live my life by this creed. I abide by comments and reminders issued by these powers that be. Also with equal respect, I carefully listen to longtime members and their messages.

From an article published two days after Ally’s murder:

“‘I think it would be irresponsible to say that it couldn't be random because it's a possibility, but I think from what we've found on scene and some of our gut instincts, and past incidents, she knew who her attacker was,’ MSP Lt. Michael Shaw said.” (BBM)
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox2...p-confident-murdered-jogger-knew-her-attacker

I’ve always wondered if he is talking about “past incidents” involving Ally specifically (e.g., she told someone in the days leading up to her murder that she was being followed by a suspicious vehicle while jogging; she had recently filed for a personal protection order), or something else, such as other crimes they have worked on with similar features, or suspicious activities that had been reported by local residents, like sporadic and random shootings involving no injuries or fatalities.

I was hoping to find out whether Ally had tried to obtain a PPO in the past, but for Oakland County, “Personal Protection Orders (PPO), Juvenile, and Probate Mental Health records are not available through Court Explorer.”

Court Explorer
And "past incidents"...first I have heard of this. Interesting indeed. IMO

Well I can see this thread is working out nicely. Note the large sarcasm in my post.

This thread is closing for clean up and TO's. Not sure when it will re-open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member