Found Deceased MI - Amanda Hanover, 39, car found in WI with cell phone inside, Portage, Kalamazoo Co., 18 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is over 300 miles from Kenosha, but since it appears she traveled pretty far before, a possible? Body recovered March 19, 2019 from Mississippi River near Hager...
That seems like it would be too soon after Amanda's disappearance to be her? I don't think Amanda is suicidal but, rather, is running scared because she thinks someone is after her. I have hopes she will be found alive, but, of course, I'm worried about her vulnerable state of mind and how that puts her at risk for many reasons.

Has anyone found a "Find Amanda" Facebook page? I really think this story needs to be broadcast widely - there is hope someone in a completely different state might notice her but not realize she is a missing person.

jmo

That seems like it would be too soon after Amanda's disappearance to be her? I don't think Amanda is suicidal but, rather, is running scared because she thinks someone is after her. I have hopes she will be found alive, but, of course, I'm worried about her vulnerable state of mind and how that puts her at risk for many reasons.

Has anyone found a "Find Amanda" Facebook page? I really think this story needs to be broadcast widely - there is hope someone in a completely different state might notice her but not realize she is a missing person.

jmo

Plus, her car was by the great lake to the east, but this body is from the big river to the west. I don't think she was looking for water specifically, imo.

Obviously she travelled far and wide last time. I'm sure it is a delicate balance to get info out while respecting her right to privacy about her mental health.

I sure hope she's feeling safe and warm right now and reaches out to family soon.

Body found on Kenosha lakefront ID'd as endangered missing woman
KENOSHA — Kenosha Police have identified the body of a woman found near Kenosha's lakefront Saturday as a Michigan woman reported missing and endangered last Thursday.

On Monday morning, Kenosha Police announced that the woman's body found Saturday was that of 39-year-old Amanda Hanover, a resident of Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back