GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what was that case where the woman was murdered and her brother in law or some relative did it???? remember????

he picked her up and took her to his house...

------

is there anyone that was obsessed with her maybe??? just thinking here...

ok - so the husband "knew" something was wrong about her being gone at his arrival home yet she wasn't reported missing until 4?

Mine is, just a little...I am naturally suspicious though. The toothpaste comment kind made me go "huh"?

The statement he made that said specifically he kissed her "on the lips" was what sounded off to me when he could have just said " I kissed her goodbye". I guess remembering everything about the last time you saw someone is a good sign though. I've been reading too much statement analysis from HD's case!

This could be a case like Denise Amber Lee - Sarasota, FL. Maybe someone was watching the home and knew what time her husband left for work each morning.

ok - so the husband "knew" something was wrong about her being gone at his arrival home yet she wasn't reported missing until 4?

that is because they talked EVERY DAY at the same time... and it worried him so much he drove home to see what the heck was going on...

when she finally didn't show up for the bus he tells this reporter that he called police at 4pm...

I have seen people wait longer to report children missing... imhoo..of course

I tend to think it was at 4:00. He called at 10:00 and no answer. Then, he himself said he came home, noticed that the dog hadn't been fed or watered, found her purse, but noticed her jacket and shoes gone. He figured she went "uptown" with some friends, so he drove "uptown" to see if he could find her. I guess then he called some friends and family and they all agreed that if she did not come home by the time the boys got home from school, then something was REALLY wrong. The bus came at around 3:30 IIRC. So, hence, the 4:00 call.

“I thought maybe a friend stopped over and she went with them and would be right back, so I went for a ride to see her uptown and I come back and she still wasn't here and I knew if she wasn't back by the time the kids got off the bus something was definitely wrong,” said James.
James and family friends say it's not like Amy to leave without telling anyone and they say she would never miss greeting her two children after school.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/search-1386549-buren-underway.html

no one answered the door around 0900-ish when the cousin stopped by... this certainly narrows the time frame to

0720-0900 ((and I do not find the husband hinky at this time but would rather take the last seen from the boys just for caution's sake))

This could be a case like Denise Amber Lee - Sarasota, FL. Maybe someone was watching the home and knew what time her husband left for work each morning.

That's a real possibility. If someone were to watch my house for a week, they would know EXACTLY when I am alone during the day (I have a huge doberman for this very reason). Which brings me to the next question - what kind of dog did they have? If she left with her coat and shoes, then she went out of the house willingly, it seems?

I dunno.....why did he go home so quickly to check on her? He started calling her at 10 - several times - and went home to check on her by 10:30. That's only 30 minutes.

IMO... MAYBE he DID call police at 4 PM, but the missing persons report wasn't called in and officially filed until 10 PM. Maybe he called at 4 PM to ask if the police had any reports of accidents related to her. I know she didn't have access to a car, but he did say she might have been picked up by a friend. I would think, if that were the case, he might have called any area hospitals, as well. That was my first thought when I, originally, heard the difference in times of calls to the police. Just a possibility...

Lux said Henslee’s disappearance is suspicious and police are continuing to investigate. He said police found no evidence of a struggle inside the Henslees’ home and there also was no evidence of forced entry.

He said investigators may have crime lab technicians go through the Henslees’ house for evidence.

http://news.google.com/news/more?q=...sult&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CC8QqgIwAA

BBM
May
have them go through the house for evidence?? That suggests to me they haven't yet. LE has but crime lab techs haven't.

I dunno.....why did he go home so quickly to check on her? He started calling her at 10 - several times - and went home to check on her by 10:30. That's only 30 minutes.

I'm almost always home in the mornings but if my husband couldn't get in touch with me for 30 minutes he would not come home from work to check on me. He would just try calling again later. I suspect he would get worried after a couple of hours, not just 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie