GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back door unlocked? Hhmm. I've only read that the door to their house was locked.

And what was she wearing when her husband last saw her at 7:30? Still in pj's or dressed for the day? What time do the children get on the bus?

Back door unlocked? Hhmm. I've only read that the door to their house was locked.

And what was she wearing when her husband last saw her at 7:30? Still in pj's or dressed for the day? What time do the children get on the bus?

ok, scratch the backdoor unlocked, that came from the rumor mill here. I do not have any way to verify that. So the media is saying doors locked.

As far as clothes it says she was wearing a black nylon coat with brown fur around the hood, black Puma tennis shoes with pink stripes -but then this could well be a deduction based on what was missing from closet if she was in her night gear still when he left...

So sad... yet another young woman from MI...
~Praying for a prompt return home for Amy!

165139_493896552746_681187746_6138703_6523791_n.jpg

no the comments are there still I was just reading them.

this seems a little hinky to me...either she ran off on her own to a new life or the husband knows more - my opinion only.....why would he come home in the middle of the morning to check on her? Sure I talk to my husband daily and he's off one week day that I am not and yes, I'll call him at home, but if he didn't answer I wouldn't think anything of it - maybe all day long, but not from 7:30 to 10am.....that's really odd.

I have a feeling the morning was not as he described it - did the boys actually see their mom that morning?

Lurkey - I just clicked on the link again, and I see the comments.

So weird about the house being locked. And along with her coat and shoes that are missing, presumably on her. So - she dressed to go outside and went where ?? To a store? Is there one within a reasonable walking distance? Or maybe someone picked her up. Someone she had plans with.

Is there a computer in this home with internet access?

Just thinking out loud......

this seems a little hinky to me...either she ran off on her own to a new life or the husband knows more - my opinion only.....why would he come home in the middle of the morning to check on her? Sure I talk to my husband daily and he's off one week day that I am not and yes, I'll call him at home, but if he didn't answer I wouldn't think anything of it - maybe all day long, but not from 7:30 to 10am.....that's really odd.

I think that what triggered his concern is the fact she has no vehcile while he is at work. And if he knew she had no plans for the day, would think something might be wrong ?

I have a feeling the morning was not as he described it - did the boys actually see their mom that morning?

If the boys get on the bus at 7:20am - then they were gone before Dad left for work at 7:30.

I wonder if LE has talked with the boys at all.

I think that what triggered his concern is the fact she has no vehcile while he is at work. And if he knew she had no plans for the day, would think something might be wrong ?

But - how many times did he try to call her before going home to check on her? I hope it was more than once! She could have been doing laundry, taking a shower, running a vacuum cleaner, etc. She wouldn't hear the phone ringing.

rbbm
it says in the video that it's his normal time to come home. with that scenario, it would be reasonable for him to call at 10 to let her know he's on his way home from work and does he need to pick anything up at the store...jmo of course. :)

Henslee’s husband tried calling her from work several times between 10 and 10:30 a.m. that day but got no answer. He drove back to the couple’s home in the 67000 block of County Road 372 where he found the house’s door locked and his wife gone, deputies said.

Lux said Henslee’s husband reported her missing to police just after 10 p.m. Monday after family and friends were not able to locate her.

Lux said Henslee’s disappearance is suspicious and police are continuing to investigate. He said police found no evidence of a struggle inside the Henslees’ home and there also was no evidence of forced entry.

He said investigators may have crime lab technicians go through the Henslees’ house for evidence.

Police said Henslee did not have access to a car and deputies found her purse containing her ID and other items at the house.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/police_continuing_to_search_fo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip