GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... where the heck you been brotha? I love your humor (and the description of your gun collection)

From day one LE has said quite clearly that James is not a suspect in the murder of his wife.

ITA! There is not one shred of evidence showing he had anything to do with this and police don't believe Beebe' story and imo the evidence is not going to line up with his tale either. Not once has LE said they don't believe James.

He has two little boys that he must stay strong for..........he has to get through making the funeral arrangements and attending the funeral of his murdered wife and I have no doubt he is trying to be strong for Amy's family as well.

The notion that Beebe has already confessed to killing Tonya and somehow conveniently James comes over at the very same time and kills Amy is so far fetched that even my imagination cant reach that far. IMO, James was at work when both of these women were taken and brutally murdered by the same psychopath that is now claiming self defense. :innocent:

IMO

I think it could be plausible but high unlikely. And beside if James was involve
Beebe would be shouting that all over....no way would this guy go down alone!

I have my own private thoughts on James that I will keep to myself...

ITA. I grew up in a small town and moved to Dallas after college. I think I went through gossip withdrawals for a while after moving here! It's completely different!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ITA I moved from a big city my whole life to a small town in south ga I know stuff about people I never even met it is so different everybody knows everything about everybody I even think they know what time you go to the bathroom lol!!!

I can't dicount what he is saying yet...wish they would release more info - was she weraing pj's? That would shed a little light onto the case - I can't see someone going anywhere in pj's.

This is for Amy's son JH today...

:bdscroll:

I know you're mom is looking down and so proud of you for being strong.

Does he actually have teeth?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It probably had to make him some out of those steel cages he fights in.:floorlaugh:

You are so funny.........I love your humor! ha

IMO

ITA I moved from a big city my whole life to a small town in south ga I know stuff about people I never even met it is so different everybody knows everything about everybody I even think they know what time you go to the bathroom lol!!!

BBM!

And if they don't know they will just make something up.:floorlaugh:

Welcome to south Georgia! Born and raised here all my life.

And no......I am not one of those busybodies! :floorlaugh:

IMO

I think it could be plausible but high unlikely. And beside if James was involve
Beebe would be shouting that all over....no way would this guy go down alone!

I have my own private thoughts on James that I will keep to myself...

Beebe would be rolling over on James like a steam roller.

Sure would be better than the ridiculous claim of self defense against a woman who may have weighed 110 pounds soaking wet.

I have nothing but good things to say about James.

IMO

I don't buy Amy leaving her house to have an affair in of all places a dirty trailer – and leave at a time when she knew her husband would be calling...

She was lured out of her house.

Let's hope for some good forensics and plain old investigative prowess to disprove a bogus self-defense claim.

This news report leads you to believe the murders took place in the little trailer shown in the video. I think they are right because all the snow has been cleared in front of the trailer which the police probably did. The trailer has a window missing in front. I don't believe for a minute there was an "affair" going on in that thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiFbRDGAoRo&feature=player_embedded

I'm confused. The neighbor said that she saw 2 woman, meaning Tonya and Amy right? Then how did Beebe's mother drop Tonya off at the trailer? Am I missing something?

I don't think Amy was having an affair with this guy, but not because of the tralier...people meet and "do it" in worse places than that, if they are so inclined.

I think it would be about impossible to get the drop on someone and shoot them in that trailer. She would have had to have gone inside, picked up the shotgun and aimed it. That small of an area a person would have been able to grab the gun before she ever got it lifted up.

Why wasn't the door locked? Why would a loaded gun be out in view to grab? I think the guy got in trouble with guns and was not supposed to have any. If he was just keeping it out there hidden why wasn't it out of sight?

Forensics will tell the story, I believe both these girls were executed. No crimes of passion.

I'm confused. The neighbor said that she saw 2 woman, meaning Tonya and Amy right? Then how did Beebe's mother drop Tonya off at the trailer? Am I missing something?

Tonya's mother hadn't even spoken to her since the week before.

Netta Alsup hadn't heard from her daughter since last week, but indicates that wasn't out of the ordinary, "It's hard you don't think you're going to get through it."

When we hung up, she said, "I love you mom, I told her I loved her too," she recalls. "That's the last time I talked to her."

Monday she was supposed to call and check in, but never did. Interestingly, Tonya's on again off again boyfriend, Junior "BJ" Beebe, did. In-fact, he called many times.

"She's fine, her phone's broke, you know she's with some friends," Alsup recalls. "He never let on that anything was really wrong"

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-parents-victim-tonya-howarth-speak-fox,0,3483086.story

I don't think Amy was having an affair with this guy, but not because of the tralier...people meet and "do it" in worse places than that, if they are so inclined.

In the dead of winter I think I'd pick a much warmer place...

another thing.... if Amy WAS going to have a tryst with a lover.... wouldn't you think she would put on something other than her pajamas?

I am thinking that whatever Bebe said to get her into that truck... she figured she would be back in time to talk with her husband on his break...

MOO

A lot of women blame the other woman over the man. thats not uncommon

However there is also nothing to say it was a voluntary affair. Quite possible that he was raping Amy when Tonya arrived

imo

Maybe Beebe told Amy that James had been in some sort of accident? I know if I got news that something had happened to my DH or one of my kids I would be out the door in an instant. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member