GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#VanCallisTrial - She wasn't sure if the guy was going to the bathroom or doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

Anu Prakash ‏@WXYZPrakash 1m1 minute ago
She found out next day about murder on trail. My first ? was .. Was there a black dog there? Yes. (Amy cries)

It appears there are only 3 of us following the trial and commenting today. So I guess i will ask you two my question. What is your opinion of the judge?

I haven't watched any of the livestreaming, just following the tweets. Judge Scary Mary seems no nonsense! :D

Erika Erickson ‏@FOX2Erika 3m3 minutes ago
Witness tears up as she realizes she saw April, her dog, a motorcycle and the man on it... But kept riding @FOX2News

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 4m4 minutes ago
#VanCallisTrial - Amy breaks down as she recalls asking her dad if there was a black dog and he said yes.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3m3 minutes ago
#VanCallisTrial - Amy got on her bike and rode to the trail. Officers were there. She said she knew she had seen something.

Anu Prakash ‏@WXYZPrakash 2m2 minutes ago
Amy described remembering "piercing and bulging" eyes. VancallisTrial

Anu Prakash ‏@WXYZPrakash 1m1 minute ago
Amy was riding by when she saw him, also says foliage rather heavy in the area.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 4m4 minutes ago
#VanCallisTrial - Now defense on cross. Def: Remember indicating that he looked like a 14-16 yr old kid?
Amy: Yes

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3m3 minutes ago
#VanCallisTrial - Amy says the motorcycle was black.

Anu Prakash ‏@WXYZPrakash 2m2 minutes ago
Amy's done on the stand. Next up: her mom, Gail.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
#VanCallisTrial - Amy is done. She says she couldn't say if VanCallis was the man she saw that .

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#VanCallisTrial - Amy's mother, Gail is the State's next witness.

Erika Erickson ‏@FOX2Erika 44s44 seconds ago
NOW: Witness says #JamesVancallis is NOT the guy she saw on the trail with the motorcycle... #AprilMillsap @FOX2News

oh oh.....

Anu Prakash ‏@WXYZPrakash 28s29 seconds ago
Gail identifies April and her dog, Penny as those she saw on the trail. Emotional

Erika Erickson ‏@FOX2Erika 44s44 seconds ago
NOW: Witness says #JamesVancallis is NOT the guy she saw on the trail with the motorcycle... #AprilMillsap @FOX2News

oh oh.....

Whaaaat?

Has that tweet been deleted? I don't see it under Erika's account.

I have just watched day 5 part 4 then day 5 part 5 and I didnt see testimony from Amy Spinella. Saw her mother testify but not Amy.

I have just watched day 5 part 4 then day 5 part 5 and I didnt see testimony from Amy Spinella. Saw her mother testify but not Amy.

Amy testified before her mother.

Anyone want to post tweets tomorrow? Feel free.

I knew Amy testified prior to her mother but for some reason Amy testimony was somehow omitted from the You Tube trial files. Luckily I just got to view Amy testimony on WAT.

I keep thinking about all of these people RIGHT there either moments before or after April was killed. It's heartbreaking. I hope they all can find some peace. So terribly sad.

RIP April

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back