MI MI - Arthur Ream, Convicted Rapist/Murderer & Suspected Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sadly, I really do think the “run away” angle that LE generally started with, prior to the 90s, lead to a lot of kids and teens being lost forever, when a more broadened approach could of been taken (ex: kidnapping). Hindsight is always 20/20 of course, but so much lost time in so many cases.

Oakland County Child Killer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you Starryeyed. I'll have to look that up. I only became aware of Ream and all these missing Michigan teen girls from the latest story of the search and from watching the documentary.

Sorry, who is OCCK? (I'm not from the area) Thanks for your info and insight, MDP.

Gardner, if you haven’t yet, take some time and read in the OCCK. SO much information, and so many twists and turns. It’s a maddening case and scary. Even after all these years, people in MetroDetroit and Southeast Michigan are still affected by it. Probably the most famous...no, infamous...unsolved murder(s) in the state. (*Outside of Hoffa of course...who technically is a “missing person”, but all but proven to be dead).

That case in general, I think is Connected to a much bigger problem, IMO. But that’s for that thread, to get into deeper...and a lot of time needed lol.

Thank you Starryeyed. I'll have to look that up. I only became aware of Ream and all these missing Michigan teen girls from the latest story of the search and from watching the documentary.
Like MDP said above, definitely look into this case. You can get lost in the twists for a while and it will leave you wondering how such a person still isn't caught. I think there's more victims, but check out the thread for OCCK to get a lot of great opinions after you read up on the case.

Like MDP said above, definitely look into this case. You can get lost in the twists for a while and it will leave you wondering how such a person still isn't caught. I think there's more victims, but check out the thread for OCCK to get a lot of great opinions after you read up on the case.

I can definitely see more victims...and more than just one person involved. But yeah, for anybody wanting to look into that, bunker down, get comfy and take a day or night read up on it. So much information on the Internet. Also nicknamed the “Babysitter Murder”.

And sadly and sickly, I have a strong suspiscion that Ream, the people responsible with OCCK and others, all knew each other. A sick bunch of people in the area back then and they all were creeps together.

I would bet money, that Arthur Ream knows or knows who the OCCK killer(s) are.

And sadly and sickly, I have a strong suspiscion that Ream, the people responsible with OCCK and others, all knew each other. A sick bunch of people in the area back then and they all were creeps together.

I would bet money, that Arthur Ream knows the OCCK killer(s).
Yes me too!! My best friend and I are convinced something bigger is afoot. So awful.

Yes me too!! My best friend and I are convinced something bigger is afoot. So awful.

Just to many characters, too close of an area and time period for these criminals to not know who did what. They all ran together at some point or another back then. And I alsoagree that it is all part of an even bigger issue going on.

My crazy, “hot take”/pet theory that I obviously can’t prove, is all of this is connected..even if just loosely...to Johnny Gosh and others. It’s regional, even national. Sickening.

Just to many characters, too close of an area and time period for these criminals to not know who did what. They all ran together at some point or another back then. And I alsoagree that it is all part of an even bigger issue going on.

My crazy, “hot take”/pet theory that I obviously can’t prove, is all of this is connected..even if just loosely...to Johnny Gosh and others. It’s regional, even national. Sickening.
Wow, like a ritua?

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Wow, like a ritua?

No not necessarily ritual, but there was, or were, large pedophile rings back then. These creeps had their own underground circuit of pedophile rings that they partook in or knew who participated. The 1970s-80s had a lot of this. North Fox Island is a disgusting off-shoot IMO.

Now, I’m not saying Ream or OCCK we’re necessarily part of these, but I believe they had connections. Like a creepy “family” of sickos, and underground culture that spanned states.

No, like a ring...

Yep, a ring. There was a disgusting network that these guys all somehow took part in and/or associated with. Be it Child *advertiser censored*, kidnappings, rings (human trafficking), murders...they all were somehow connected to each other, no matter how loosely.

Yep, a ring. There was a disgusting network that these guys all somehow took part in and/or associated with. Be it Child *advertiser censored*, kidnappings, rings (human trafficking), murders...they all were somehow connected to each other, no matter how loosely.
This is more common than people care to realize. I'm from a small town in Texas. Several men were put up on child molestation charges in the late 90s, unconnected as far as the community knew, but all along they shared victims. It didn't come out until later, but included one of them lying to be on another ones jury during a trial involving a 6 year old girl in order to achieve a lighter sentence. These sickos do indeed find one another and make friends, all over the place. It's horrific.

I know initially, it’s a lot to take in and wrap your head around, but this stuff was so prevalent, so wide and took place for so long. Lots of criminals and people who associated with each other. A lot of people have a lot of answers to so many horrific and sad crimes, that at first glance, you’d wouldn’t expect. But these guys talk, they brag, I attract and word gets out.

Wow? Scarey!

No not necessarily ritual, but there was, or were, large pedophile rings back then. These creeps had their own underground circuit of pedophile rings that they partook in or knew who participated. The 1970s-80s had a lot of this. North Fox Island is a disgusting off-shoot IMO.

Now, I’m not saying Ream or OCCK we’re necessarily part of these, but I believe they had connections. Like a creepy “family” of sickos, and underground culture that spanned states.
Wow, a ring. That's crazy.

Johnny Gosh and the two other boys that were abducted in the same area in Iowa and time frame, were all connected in my opinion. And it’s believed that at least Gosh was held in a regional or national ring. I forget the name of it, but they were said to brand there victims. These group of sickos (OCCK, Ream, Lamborghine, Arch Sloan, etc.) in Michigan and the Midwest had to of known about this and others, be it talking directly to suspects or in passing conversations and rumors between creeps. They network, they talk, they partcipate and it’s all connect IMO, on a bigger scale than we realize.

Again, my opinion!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI
Back