Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't strike me as odd at all. For those of us who remember little Mya Lyons, the girls mother did not make her suspicions about the fathers involvement until after he was arrested and charged with Mya's murder, 1.5 years later.

If I suspected my childs father, I would NEVER say so publicly. I'd evade or appear very neutral with the hopes my pleas would appeal to him to tell the truth.

jmo

I just responded to another post about this. I'm beginning to think that Bianca's mother is skeered ****less of "daddy dearest". She seems like a very intelligent, albeit meek and quiet woman, who is missing her child but doesn't want to rock the boat by suggesting, even remotely, who she thinks might be responsible. jmo

He said (my words) that if something happened to him, and then they found her, how would that be for her to grow up without a father.

(Sheesh!!)

He's a classic deadbeat dad anyway. Even if they find Bianca and everything is great, he's not going to be around by the time she graduates from high school.

Why were they even on the show? If it was really to bring Bianca home, he would have given descriptions of the carjackers. The only reason a lawyer would stop him is because he knows the client would screw himself. It's hard to remember lies.
I swear, the only reason they were on was to sway public opinion about Dad. It was NOT about Bianca at all.

Last Updated: December 06. 2011 1:52PM.

Dad of missing girl threatened to kill son, ex-wife claimed in court filing

George Hunter and Mike Martindale/ The Detroit News

Detroit— D'Andre Lane, father of missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones, was barred from contacting his ex-wife after she accused him of trying to kill their 2-year-old son, according to a personal protection order filed in Oakland Circuit Court earlier this year...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206...ex-wife-claimed-in-court-filing#ixzz1fmqrVUhZ

I read the entire article above. D'Andre is making this all about HIM. Dude, this is about Bianca, not YOU!

And omg, making him to be a bad guy? What kind of example is it to have 7 children with 7 different women? A JURY convicted him of the gun and drug charges. Does he not think for a moment his ACTIONS, are how his children will eventually determine their opinion of him. Instead all this guy is whinning about his how HIS actions, those he chose with HIS FREE WILL should be hidden from his kids because they make him appear to be the bad guy. Dude, doesn't get it. If he never did any of this stuff there would be nothing to protect his children from, one of whom is MISSING- on his time!

Why would he not let D'Andre describe carjackers I wonder. Not really.

My feeling is that he is keeping his client quiet because he is afraid he will contradict earlier statements he has made. It's hard to keep track of things when they are made up. The truth is easier to remember. People telling a lie tend to talk too much, putting in place a bunch of details which may be true, but have nothing to do with the subject. His smokescreen is talking about how "the cops are doing me wrong..." instead of just answering questions directly. His lawyer is doing him no favors.

from new interview.....
"She might of missed going to the potty," Lane said. "I might have spanked her bottom...It's just a parent being a parent."

Lane does admit to having a small paddle he uses to discipline his children, and while he may have used it on Bianca the night before she disappeared because of the potty incident, he says she was not abused.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detroit/bianca%27s-father-d%27andre-lane-opens-up-about-daughter%27s-disappearance#ixzz1fnik9JOA

She might have missed going to the potty and he might have spanked her? How many times have we read about children being beaten to death during potty training? Potty training is a dangerous age for children.

Here it is folks, now we know what happened. Just need to find out where he put her.

jmo

Why were they even on the show? If it was really to bring Bianca home, he would have given descriptions of the carjackers. The only reason a lawyer would stop him is because he knows the client would screw himself. It's hard to remember lies.
I swear, the only reason they were on was to sway public opinion about Dad. It was NOT about Bianca at all.

I didn't watch the show, but from reading the transcripts that have been posted, I would say that went over like a pregnant pole vaulter! If anything, it made him look worse. I can't believe he would be worried about himself... maybe he owes some heavy cash to some drug dealers or something.

Father of Missing Detroit Toddler Says 'I Know She's Out There'
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...-toddler-says-i-know-she's-out-there-20111206
In an interview with FOX 2's Ronnie Dahl, D'Andre Lane says the disappearance of Bianca Jones was a random act and that he's an easy target for scrutiny.

Just how many interviews did this guy give today?

Looks like he sat down with all the local stations & Nancy! Busy Day! Wow from nothing to say to a whirl wind media blitz today....all about himself of course :mad:

Looks like he sat down with all the local stations & Nancy! Busy Day! Wow from nothing to say to a whirl wind media blitz today....all about himself of course :mad:

Exactly what I was thinking. I went to transcribe the first interview someone posted this afternoon and found there were at least 3 more; one at least 20 minutes long, an "in-depth" interview. Then he shows up on Nancy Grace. Methinks he doth protest too much. Actually he mostly says "why are people blaming me?" And I think his tears are tears of shame for what he actually did to little Bianca.

Exactly what I was thinking. I went to transcribe the first interview someone posted this afternoon and found there were at least 3 more; one at least 20 minutes long, an "in-depth" interview. Then he shows up on Nancy Grace. Methinks he doth protest too much. Actually he mostly says "why are people blaming me?" And I think his tears are tears of shame for what he actually did to little Bianca.

The more he talks the more convinced I am they are tears of pitty for himself and the fact that his story sucks!

What a good job she did tonight with her interview of Bianca's Father and his Lawyer.
I think that somehow, Nancy Grace has taken back some power-about how her show is run.
I don't know how, but-applauds to you Nancy.
A good, interesting show-is what I watched tonight.
Dee

Father: there were 2 people in car; 1 got out...pointed gun...i can't describe what he looked like

If he can't describe him a second time, it is because he never saw a car jacker, imvho.

Still catching up. I know this is a very terrible situation, however it reads like the NG show was quite comical. When the transcripts are up, I hope they're posted.

She might have missed going to the potty and he might have spanked her? How many times have we read about children being beaten to death during potty training? Potty training is a dangerous age for children.

Here it is folks, now we know what happened. Just need to find out where he put her.

I know I'm chiming in late, but I've been following some of these cases closely. This one is killing me. She is TWO. Many, if not most, babies are NOT fully potty trained at this age! Why would you use spanking as a punishment for teaching them to use the potty??? They are babies for crying out loud. I'm sorry, I just can't understand it. This man hasn't even been in the baby's life long enough to have gained her trust and love yet, has he? I may have to take a couple years off from reading these forums again.

...but the guy was too afraid to go out and join searches for his daughter because of threats against his life!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

...but the guy was too afraid to go out and join searches for his daughter because of threats against his life!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

and in the next breath he is saying I don't care what happens to me I just want my daughter home

If he had gone on all of these shows and described the carjackers and the red car and shown a map of where we should all look, then I would have some sympathy for the dude. But his lawyer was doing the same thing that Jeryce and Shirley were doing---blaming the media and the public for making false accusations against this poor father. What a crock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE