Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRACE: I`m going to throw the question straight out to Alexis. What do we know about any of Daddy`s criminal history? And does any of his rap sheet relate to children?

WEED: Not as far as we know, it does not relate to children, Nancy. But we know that in 2003, D`Andre Lane was charged with drug -- controlled substance possession, as well as a felony firearm possession. He served more than three years in prison for that charge. Also, a 2002 conviction for receiving and concealing stolen property, as well as a 1995 conviction for an assault with intent to commit armed robbery, as well as conspiracy charges, Nancy. She served -- he served probation on those charges.

Apparently there is no three strike law in Michigan? Because with those three, D'Andre shouldn't have gotten another chance to be back out on the streets. :furious:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/15/ng.01.html

This post was enough to send me digging for the transcripts for NG's December 15th show.

Will comment in following posts.

Thank you Cubby just getting a chance to check in on todays postings.

I'm not sure but I believe the interview I saw with the brother was else where not sure it was on NG. I may be thinking of two seperate things and putting them together. I'll have to see if I can dig up the video interview with the brother tonight or tomorrow.

Getting kind of sleepy

GRACE: With us right now is Kelly Jones. This is Bianca`s aunt. Ms. Jones, what have you been told, or the family been told, from police -- not news outlets, from police -- about what happened the day Bianca goes missing?

JONES: Well, from police, the only thing that I`ve really gotten is the fact that he said that he was carjacked and she was in the car, and then she wasn`t in the car. Anything after that kind of just is a blur to me because my whole focus from the very first phone call has been just bring my niece back home to us home safely.

GRACE: Ms. Jones, where -- what is your understanding as to where the alleged carjack went down?

JONES: To my understanding, he was saying he was a couple of blocks away from my sister`s house. I actually attempted to call him immediately after I heard, to find out details, but he did not provide me with anything. So I just have been just going off instincts and just pure prayers and (INAUDIBLE) just try to find her and bring her back.

GRACE: Ms. Jones, did you say you called him, the father?

JONES: Yes, immediately after I heard the news. And this was about 9:30, 9:45.

GRACE: And what did you ask him? And what did he say?

JONES: Well, I asked, you know, What`s going on? What happened? It was just, like, a lot of confusion and yelling and things in the background. The conversation didn`t even last perhaps 10 seconds because I just disconnected and just shot over to the house to try to help out as much as I could.

GRACE: So when you asked him, did he even answer?

JONES: He started stuttering. I didn`t get a full explanation. And it was like, you know, just sitting on the phone listening him stuttering felt like a waste of time. So I just disconnected the call and immediately...

The aunt mentioned upthread is the maternal aunt of Bianca. Her moms sister.

I too am really curious about this timeline. If LE was not notified until 9:55am, how did KJ (KJ is Banika's sister) become aware?

Stuttering, tells it all. :liar:

I'm not sure but I believe the interview I saw with the brother was else where not sure it was on NG. I may be thinking of two seperate things and putting them together. I'll have to see if I can dig up the video interview with the brother tonight or tomorrow.

Getting kind of sleepy

I'm tired too. Took 3 bendryls and am posting, lol.

I was bouncing off your thread, using it as a springboard. I wasn't questioning your facts, I just get neurotically picky about da' facts. :) So no worries ok, we're both sleep posting. ;)

If I don't look up these questions now, I won't sleep.... :crazy:

JONES: No. I actually didn`t have an opportunity. When I pulled up onto -- up to my sister`s house, he was sitting, like, on the stairs of the porch. I ran over to him and attempted to ask him. But immediately after that, the officers pulled him to the side and started talking to him individually.

After that, I`ve just had no contact with him and have not been able to get in touch with him to ask anything.

Ok, this would explain the picture (or video clip) we have seen in MSM with D'Andre on the front cement steps of the home on Mitchell, with an LEO, Banika (Can tell it is her from the black and yellow knit winter hat) and some other people. Perhaps one of the other persons was KJ and MSM didn't include the picture of D'Andre being pulled away from the group standing on the front cement steps

Please forgive me for not finding the snippet of this video/msm photo right now. Will try to pull it up tonight if I am not too tired to do so.

I'm tired too. Took 3 bendryls and am posting, lol.

I was bouncing off your thread, using it as a springboard. I wasn't questioning your facts, I just get neurotically picky about da' facts. :) So no worries ok, we're both sleep posting. ;)

If I don't look up these questions now, I won't sleep.... :crazy:

Great, I'm much the same. Wouldn't you know I cant remember where that uncle video is and it makes it difficult for me to sleep too I think too much at times :crazy:

Videos am am coming across state DL "says" he was car jacked not far from the moms house. Nothing about police actually going to the scene of a car jacking.

So he "said" he was carjacked in that location.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My day went from normal to horror in just seconds.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (INAUDIBLE) was with D`Andre Lane, who is his uncle, Bianca Jones and two other kids.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: When you were with her, how was she?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She was good.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I had spoken to my daughter the night before, and she was fine.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She was normal.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There`s a small window between when T<snip full name> (ph) was taken home by Lane at 8:00 AM and when Lane called 911 at 9:55.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (INAUDIBLE) on the couch, she smiled at me.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That morning?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes.

I didn't watch the show, no TV here. But it appears that NG played the video of the 15 year old nephew being interviewed by one of the Detriot media outlets.

This is the first I recall reading the nephew saying Bianca smiled at him while she was sitting on the couch the morning of the alleged car jacker.

TAFT: Well, the timeline is very odd. For instance, he did claim to see the child the night before and that she was in good health. Then we have that morning where we have him, as well as other children in the presence of Bianca, see Bianca and see that she`s alert. Then one of the children actually buckles her into her child safety seat in the car.

Then we have the father, taking the 2-year-old, as well as the son -- I mean, excuse me, the new witness that`s come forward, T, that taking him to school and home. Home first, then school. And then such -- we have commencing the carjacking. That`s what happened. That`s essentially the timeline, and every time he said he had seen the child, she was in the car, then when they were stopped out -- when he was dropped off at home, as well as when he was dropped off at school.

Ok, now this person is saying T was taken home and then to school.

Can someone who can listen to the actual video of nephew T tell us whether or not T said Bianca smiled at him the morning of the car jacking or was that earlier in the week? And whether or not it includes information indicating T was taken home and then onto school?

JMO

On another note. Thank God Nancy is on TV and not presenting evidence in court.

Because she has repeatedly stated an arrest warrent has been issued when in fact Alexis Weed clarified at the very beginning of the show, an arrest warrent request has been issued and a decision has yet to be made. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

Be an angel this holiday season and call with any information which will assist in bringing Bianca home!

Carrying this over to the new page.

I don't think this is the family member. Or at least not the two mentioned on NG. I'm too tired to find the video's now, but will do so tomorrow.

No that is not the family memeber interview I mentioned but ran across while searching last night. Was too tired to look at my PC screen any more so I too :eek:fftobed:

Will search some more for the video today.

As BDE posted I woke up this morning to find this though:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...dler/-/1719418/5946070/-/tyqpbmz/-/index.html

~

Getting kind of sleepy

I was pretty tired last night. For some reason I thought you were refering to the video with the nephew, not one of moms brothers.

I'm having a hard time finding video's this am, so hopefully someone can find one with moms brothers, if there is one. I may have missed it due to not having working computer speakers.

My eyes were doing me no good late last night but I did find the article I was referring to this morning.

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...t-requested-in-case-of-missing-Detroit-girl-2

"Another uncle, Gerry Weaver, 26, said he thinks back to the day when Bianca's father came pounding on the door of the house where he lives with his sister, D'Andre in a panic, frantic that Bianca was missing."

So I guess he ran to this house before the call to LE was even made.

My eyes were doing me no good late last night but I did find the article I was referring to this morning.

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...t-requested-in-case-of-missing-Detroit-girl-2

"Another uncle, Gerry Weaver, 26, said he thinks back to the day when Bianca's father came pounding on the door of the house where he lives with his sister, D'Andre in a panic, frantic that Bianca was missing."

So I guess he ran to this house before the call to LE was even made.

Thanks. So what time then did D'Andre arrive at Banika's house? And how long was he at Banika's house before he reported the alleged abduction?

Why does it sound like he made numerous calls from Banika's house before calling LE?

TAFT: Well, the timeline is very odd. For instance, he did claim to see the child the night before and that she was in good health. Then we have that morning where we have him, as well as other children in the presence of Bianca, see Bianca and see that she`s alert. Then one of the children actually buckles her into her child safety seat in the car.

Then we have the father, taking the 2-year-old, as well as the son -- I mean, excuse me, the new witness that`s come forward, T, that taking him to school and home. Home first, then school. And then such -- we have commencing the carjacking. That`s what happened. That`s essentially the timeline, and every time he said he had seen the child, she was in the car, then when they were stopped out -- when he was dropped off at home, as well as when he was dropped off at school.

Can someone who can listen to the actual video of nephew T tell us whether or not T said Bianca smiled at him the morning of the car jacking or was that earlier in the week? And whether or not it includes information indicating T was taken home and then onto school?

JMO

Sorry to quote myself, too late to edit.

Here is a link with the video with the 15 year old nephew. Can someone with working speakers please clarify if nephew said Bianca smiled at him the morning of the abduction or if it was earlier? Either the night before or earlier in the week?

TIA

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...troit-girl-case/-/1719418/5652006/-/n6ahjz/-/

JMO

Here is video of the nephew stating that he did see her and she smiled at him on the couch "that morning".

No mention on where he was dropped off school or home.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...troit-girl-case/-/1719418/5652006/-/n6ahjz/-/

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member