GUILTY MI - Bobbie Maples, 32, Muskegon, 15 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I took it as the poster suggesting something about the baby could have lead a person to believe they were / were not the father when they previously thought or were told otherwise.
Oh OK.... This has to be so frustrating for her family. Just wish there was more to go on.

According to the FB page, she did go missing on her way to the hospital to see her new baby.

Please let this mama be found. Her little baby girl needs her.

I wonder if her baby is home now? Is the father in the picture? Is he caring for the baby? The MSM article had quotes from a boyfriend - is that the baby's father?

I'm not familiar at all with "back page"- is it where people solicit sex? Would she have posted an "ad" of sorts for payment?

This again, doesn't sound good.

Praying for the best - that she is found & reconnected with her new little one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Backpage is basically an online classified for sex. There's pictures usually of the person posting and a way to contact them. No payment is made through the site AFAIK, I assume they accept payment in person.

Just bumping this. Been reading the Facebook page, lots of information on there, but it is confusing to read and it gives me a headache (why do people not use complete sentences and punctuation? errgh). Bobbie's mom seems to be really trying to find her but not having much luck, LE doesn't seem interested, I'm assuming because of Bobbie's past(present?) issues with drugs, etc. They also are talking about a possible link to Jessica Heeringa's disappearance. Some guy that knew both of them? I don't know. :(

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindBobbieMaples

I've been reading too. I agree the postings are confusing. Jessicas family doesn't seem to think there is any connection. Either way if they knew same guy that is a possible connection. Muskegon is small town though to. Everybody knows everybody.

Just saw this case on my FB feed. Knew there would be a thread for it. and yes, the FB page is very confusing. I get the impression Bobbie's mom (if that is who is running the help find FB page) is giving out tons of info on Bobbie's associates and who she has talked to seeking information. But it is coming out in such a jumble it is very hard to follow.

I'm from north of there and this is the FIRST I've heard of this case.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

IF the Backpage rumor is true, and IF it is true that Bobbie struggle/s with addiction than I would say that (obviously) the two are related. There's no way 11 days post partum that Bobbie would be anywhere near ready for casual, consensual intimacy. It would be more of a favor type thing... an exchange.

LE probably won't bother much with this case, so her family needs to pull up whatever they can from her Backpage account, Facebook, email, texts, etc. To see who she was talking to.

Where was her boyfriend when Bobbie went missing?

Where did Bobbie work? Did she go to school anywhere? Did she have a vehicle, license?

This also my opinion only, but is there any way that Bobbie would have tested positive for drugs in the hospital? If so, child protective services probably would not allow the baby to be released to her following hospitalization. That's pretty far-reaching, but IF that were the case it could give us a glimpse into Bobbie's state of mind at the time of her disappearance.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

ETA Ugh, I can't seem to add to my last post but wanted to say, my opinion only, but as PRECIOUS as that baby girl is, family and friends should refrain from posting her photos. If this was an abduction by a stranger, they're giving too much information to a predator...

I have read she was taking suboxen, probably wrong spelling there, and that it was doctor prescribed. The baby stayed for observation due to having it in her system. Also read she was a stripper at a local bar called Murphy's.

Hello. I'm new to this thread. As a 32-year-old mother & former heroin user, I hope this woman is found safe soon. It always makes me so sad when something bad happens when somebody is trying to remain on the right path.

Suboxone is a heroin replacement drug. It causes withdrawals which is probably why the baby was kept for monitoring.

There doesn't seem to be any updates or anything new in MSM or elsewhere about Bobbie. I was hoping for an update. Hope she doesn't fall through the cracks!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back