Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Bryan Farrell has been missing from Taylor since Feb. 16.

Farrell was last seen leaving his house in a maroon or burgundy Ford F-150 that morning. He drove off down Wick toward Middlebelt Road. Friends and family haven’t seen or heard from him since.

His Facebook profile picture was changed the next morning, but he hasn’t been in contact with anyone in the area.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts or well-being is asked to contact Taylor Police at 734-374-1420.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/news/t...cle_f77463f3-0932-5171-a640-ccbd834c35e6.html
86fd55a423a7f41c93d5760ce448fd8e.jpg

Wish there were more details reported. Someone who knows him clarified that the truck is Bryan's, and said that it has a cap and ladder rack on top, and that the back window is broken.

Here's his fb: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.farrell.737

Bryan Farrell has been missing from Taylor since Feb. 16.

Farrell was last seen leaving his house in a maroon or burgundy Ford F-150 that morning. He drove off down Wick toward Middlebelt Road. Friends and family haven’t seen or heard from him since.

His Facebook profile picture was changed the next morning, but he hasn’t been in contact with anyone in the area.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts or well-being is asked to contact Taylor Police at 734-374-1420.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/news/t...cle_f77463f3-0932-5171-a640-ccbd834c35e6.html
86fd55a423a7f41c93d5760ce448fd8e.jpg
Imho This is of interest-

Imho This is of interest-

I saw him commenting on another post saying „this is Charlotte“. Don‘t know if I‘m allowed to post a link here.

I saw him commenting on another post saying „this is Charlotte“. Don‘t know if I‘m allowed to post a link here.
Someone who has access? His profile says divorved. Girlfriend or relative.
No, we can't link.

ETA I thought I saw that post but not seeing it now or anyone posting about him missing. The article I used to start the thread shows updated 4vhours ago but nothing about located?

Someone who has access? His profile says single. Girlfriend or relative.
No, we can't link.
Maybe family or someone close. Not a good idea to change the profile picture of a missing person though.

Someone who has access? His profile says divorved. Girlfriend or relative.
No, we can't link.

ETA I thought I saw that post but not seeing it now or anyone posting about him missing. The article I used to start the thread shows updated 4vhours ago but nothing about located?
I searched for his name and then filtered by posts made in 2018. I can see a „Michiganlostnmissing“ page sharing it and a person where „Charlotte“ commented using his profile (20 Feb).

I searched for his name and then filtered by posts made in 2018. I can see a „Michiganlostnmissing“ page sharing it and a person where „Charlotte“ commented using his profile (20 Feb).
Ok. That was where I saw it. Thanks.

Bryan is still missing, according to his sister (posted on FB this morning). Aside from his family/friends posting on social media, there is no publicity for this missing person case.

Hope Bryan is safe, wherever he is.

So I guess that wasn't him found back in April... If his truck is still missing too they might want to check nearby bodies of water. JMO.

I noticed his name is spelled differently in NAMUS: Brian instead of Bryan. Sadly, he has a history of driving under the influence: BRIAN THOMAS FARRELL Inmate 715334: Michigan Prisoner
I agree, his history of driving under the influence and the fact that his truck hasn't been found after all this time points to a tragic accident.

Brian Farrell is no longer listed on NamUs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda
Back