GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TC, Jaimee's brother seems honest to me. Other family members are commenting and no one has contradicted what he is saying.

So, does anyone know of any sightings of Carnel after his Mom went to work, or is the last time he is seen before she left? I'm just thinking that it seems like it was an awful lot to do in just 5 hours.

Mom took two poly's and passed, FWIW.

I think what AB did could be accomplished in that amount of time. The contractor's stated the "smell" was between 5 and 6 that evening. Jaimee got home at 9:45.

Mom took two poly's and passed, FWIW.

I think what AB did could be accomplished in that amount of time. The contractor's stated the "smell" was between 5 and 6 that evening. Jaimee got home at 9:45.

Mom said the last time she saw lil Carnel he was laying on her bed watching cartoons. That was at 3:45 pm. If the burning smell happened just an hour or two later, then the assault must have happened almost immediately.:mad:

Warning, graphic and disturbing thoguhts expressed here!

Am I right thinking that it was mom that told us she passed the poly? I know it's against TOS to go there... But... She left at 3:45 and it takes quite awhile to dismember, and get flesh hot enough to burn. Yuck... Anyway, the timeline doesn't sit right with me.

Am I right thinking that it was mom that told us she passed the poly? I know it's against TOS to go there... But... She left at 3:45 and it takes quite awhile to dismember, and get flesh hot enough to burn. Yuck... Anyway, the timeline doesn't sit right with me.

The timeline seems awfully narrow, but Mom did pass two polygraphs and I think LE has confirmed this. But I am not sure of that so does anyone know if that has been verified?

ETA: I am not accusing her of helping with the deed, just wondering if the timeline is totally accurate.

7264510a42684936bce241c5f4d06834.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/i...om/images/US/7264510a42684936bce241c5f4d06834

I agree. And for it to happen immediately after she went to work... That just seems awful. I hope someone comes out with some answers... I'm glad the brother gave everyone some much needed insight. It's horrible to think he just cooked that poor baby, chopped him up none the less....and burned him in their own effing stove. This all just makes me sick. And I feel like I need the answers because I keep having these horrible scenerios play in my head... Where the hell could he have chopped the body up? God... That poor baby

The timeline seems awfully narrow, but Mom did pass two polygraphs and I think LE has confirmed this. But I am not sure of that so does anyone know if that has been verified?

ETA: I am not accusing her of helping with the deed, just wondering if the timeline is totally accurate.

No LE refused to comment on the poly's, I'm taking her at her word.

AB knew what his time frame was. I think he was pizzed over something that happened prior, waited until Jaimee left and then ...

The fact that Carnel was laying on the bed in mom's room when she left for work, and the timeline is so narrow, it makes me wonder if maybe the assault happened initially on the bed. Maybe it was a sexual assault and that is why the body was destroyed. :furious: We will probably never know.

The fact that Carnel was laying on the bed in mom's room when she left for work, and the timeline is so narrow, it makes me wonder if maybe the assault happened initially on the bed. Maybe it was a sexual assault and that is why the body was destroyed. :furious: We will probably never know.

Do you really think they won't be able to find exactly what happend? I hope that *advertiser censored* didn't actually cover his tracks. I can't help but think he was responsible with Auggies murder as well... He was assumed to be chopped up and burned too

Jaimee Chamberlain says Bennett was in charge of watching Carnel while she worked on June 21. According to the two-page criminal complaint, Jaimee Chamberlain told the FBI that she saw her son with a bruised and swollen face as well as a cut lip in late May or early June. She said he had been struck by Bennett when she was away from the home.

A few days later, she saw Bennett pick up her son by the neck and drop him before dragging him into a room by his foot, according to the court document.

http://www.wnem.com/story/18945415/no-bail-for-man-linked-to-slain-mid-michigan-boy

I was thinking, the abuse specifically detailed by Jaimee was at least two weeks before Carnel was murdered. So were the two instances of abuse isolated? Somehow that does not make sense to me?

Does anyone have a link to the transcript from JC's interview with Nancy Grace?

When AB picked Carnel up by the neck and drug him by the foot; he dragged him from Jaimee's (their) room, into his own.

I can see Carnel in Mommy's room watching cartoons while she is getting ready for work. Maybe AB hated Carnel being in "his" space?

I don't sense sexual abuse, more like uncontrollable rage and violence.

I was thinking, the abuse specifically detailed by Jaimee was at least two weeks before Carnel was murdered. So were the two instances of abuse isolated? Somehow that does not make sense to me?

Does anyone have a link to the transcript from JC's interview with Nancy Grace?

this one? I think it is the only appearance:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/29/ng.01.html

CHAMBERLAIN: The only thing that we recently started doing was, like, Anthony started, like, spanking him and started disciplining him. And we started putting him in the -- like, we`d been putting him a chair in the corner to discipline him. That`s the only thing that recently has been going on between him and Anthony that I know Carnel is upset about.

GRACE: Well, OK, let me ask you this, Jaimee. What would set Anthony, the boyfriend, off? Why would he feel he had to discipline 4-year-old Carnel? What would Carnel do to make him feel he needed to be spanked?

CHAMBERLAIN: I don`t even know because even at times, I`d tell him -- I asked him, why is he disciplining him. And like, he`d tell him to go sit in the time-out chair just because he`d be crying for a reason that he doesn`t want -- like, if he doesn`t want to do something, he`d just start crying, and Anthony would just put him in the chair to, you know, put him time out because if he`s crying for no reason.

GRACE: OK, what about spanking him? Why would he spank Carnel?

CHAMBERLAIN: That much I don`t know. I know when I noticed the bruises on his butt, like, he tried demonstrating it for me, and like, I seen him, like, put a lot of force into it. And I asked him, I was, like, Why are you spanking him that hard? I told him (INAUDIBLE) you just need to tap (ph) him (INAUDIBLE) I don`t know -- you know, a powerful spank, like it was to a point where I noticed there was bruises on his butt.

GRACE: OK, Jaimee, Jaimee, your boyfriend was spanking the 4-year-old so hard, it left bruises on his behind?

CHAMBERLAIN: Yes, it did.

GRACE: What, if anything, did you do about that?

CHAMBERLAIN: Well, I didn`t think of -- I really -- at first, I didn`t think of anything of it, you know, until, like, you know, after all this happened. But I just thought, you know, maybe he spanked him hard to where, like, you know, Carnel (INAUDIBLE) learn it.

But I know how my son is, and I know you just have to talk to him about it. You know, I tried telling Anthony that, You don`t need to speak him. Like, Carnel is able -- you`re able to talk to him and he understands right from wrong.

GRACE: Well, I have a concern if he would spank the boy hard enough to bruise his little booty, that`s pretty forceful, to get bruises on your rear end.

CHAMBERLAIN: Yes. Yes, I recently just -- I recently noticed this about - - it was about a week ago when I noticed the bruises on his butt.

GRACE: OK. So that`s been in the last week?

CHAMBERLAIN: Yes.

GRACE: When you asked him about it, what did he say Carnel had done to deserve a spanking?

CHAMBERLAIN: He hasn`t -- he hasn`t really explained to me why. He just said that, like -- I know one of the times is because he didn`t clean his room. And he said, I keep going in there and asking him, and he`s not doing what I`m saying. So I know he spanked him because one of the times just because he wouldn`t clean his room.

GRACE: (INAUDIBLE) your 4-year-old would clean his room?

CHAMBERLAIN: Yes. Yes. We were training him to be a grown man. And we were -- you know, he`d clean his room. We trained him to put his toys (INAUDIBLE) like, in the (INAUDIBLE) We, you know, got him to where he was getting his trash in the trash can. We were pretty much making -- trying to make him do chores and stuff at 4.

GRACE: Let me ask you about Carnel.

CHAMBERLAIN: OK.

GRACE: How long has the boyfriend been living in the home? And did that bother your son, your 4-year-old son, when he moved in?

CHAMBERLAIN: Well, he moved in -- we started -- we dated about seven months now, and we moved in with each other around -- about the end of February or March. And this is the only man that my son has called Stepdad. He`s the only man that -- since his father has not been around, this is the only guy that Carnel felt comfortable enough to call him Stepdad.

GRACE: Well, did he ever complain about Anthony spanking him or being mean to him?

CHAMBERLAIN: (INAUDIBLE) he had complained to me about him being mean to him and stuff. And I just told him, I was, like -- you know, I was, like, You should just listen to what Anthony`s trying to say to you. Because I thought it was just him being -- you know, Carnel being, like, you know, a little boy trying to say, No, I don`t want to clean my room, you know? But I didn`t think of nothing like that until now

When AB picked Carnel up by the neck and drug him by the foot; he dragged him from Jaimee's (their) room, into his own.

I can see Carnel in Mommy's room watching cartoons while she is getting ready for work. Maybe AB hated Carnel being in "his" space?

I don't sense sexual abuse, more like uncontrollable rage and violence.

Yup. Probably.
Mom left at 3:45, probably for a 4 pm shift. So he just waited 15 minutes, to make sure she was safely at work, and then he probably pounced on the baby with no warning. Yanked him off the bed and knocked him around a bit, 'for crying for no reason' --- and then realized he went too far. Then went into cover up/disposal mode.

I'd like to look into that Auggie burning/dismemberment incident. Sounds like AB knew exactly how to proceed.

I wondered if Carnel was sexually abused and that was why he burned him so bad

I can't go there yet, sadly I'm hoping burning is his mo. I don't know where the post is about killing and burning the dog..but we know he's used this mo before.

I'm hoping for Carnel that's all it was.

That was the last time I seen him, when I left for work, he was in my bedroom, and everything was fine! And then I left. And then that`s why -- you know, I called him, and then that`s when I found out about everything going on.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/29/ng.01.html

Someone who claimed to work with Jaimee said that she received a call that night about Carnel missing, but she stayed at work.

I thought I read that the mother's shift started at 3:45 and that's when she last saw Carnel. Was she late for work?

Knox, that was my first thought when the construction worker said the chimney was smoking and his coworker smelled the burned flesh. When JC said to NG that the bathroom floor was flooded and there was cleanser on the carpet I knew he drowned Carnel then dismembered him.

One of the things I get wrap my brain around, is why didn't JC or anyone who entered that house Thursday night, the night Carnel was missing, not smell that horrific scent? Why didn't the Tribal Police, or any other agency, not smell it or look in the cookstove. Also, the neighbors, how could they not have smelled that?

I live a few miles away and I can attest that the homes are close to each other. In front and behind the home, there is an open field. One person said they saw AB carry Carnel. They didn't say if it was day one or later. WHEN did the construction worker or the other witness come forward and say they smelled burnt flesh?

So many questions and yet no answers.

Do you really think they won't be able to find exactly what happend? I hope that *advertiser censored* didn't actually cover his tracks. I can't help but think he was responsible with Auggies murder as well... He was assumed to be chopped up and burned too

Was he even in the area when Auggie disappeared?? That's a lot to just throw out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member