GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought perhaps Chesea was a follower of this band, having seen her picture at a few other events (birthday, a bar with the band in-screen, Halloween). I am curious as to her reason for following them.... strictly because she/they enjoyed the music, or they liked the atmosphere from this type of group's performances, or did she/they know members of the band from prior to these? I realize the band has an apparently huge number of fans and perhaps they just take pictues with anyone who wants them, and they don't really know much about each other. I do hope the band members have spoken with LE about the extent of their knowledge of Chelsea and any connections she may have had at their gatherings.

This may have been covered already, but are people suspecting Chelsea knew or didn't know the POI? I was thinking maybe a comb through her contact list/ FB friends might uncover something new....

I thought perhaps Chesea was a follower of this band, having seen her picture at a few other events (birthday, a bar with the band in-screen, Halloween). I am curious as to her reason for following them.... strictly because she/they enjoyed the music, or they liked the atmosphere from this type of group's performances, or did she/they know members of the band from prior to these? I realize the band has an apparently huge number of fans and perhaps they just take pictues with anyone who wants them, and they don't really know much about each other. I do hope the band members have spoken with LE about the extent of their knowledge of Chelsea and any connections she may have had at their gatherings.

While at my in laws for Thanksgiving...I met someone who knows one of Chelsea's best friends very well. This person has also met Chelsea many times. Regardless, this individual said that Chelsea and some of her friends often followed Big Mikes band. Apparently, on more then one occasion, they traveled outside of the surrounding counties to support and hear the band perform. This information (based on the conversation)leads me to believe that Chelsea was not only an acquaintance but friends w/ the group. I am bothered that there hasn't been more involvement/support to find Chelsea by this group! I would just think if you know someone who followed & supported your hobby is missing...that you would provide the same support and interest in making sure this person is found safely!

I'm far far away and don't have the access or local knowledge that you a Klynn3 have, but I'm left with the strong impression from having scoured every shot available and the photos you mention that the band and the crew were much more familiar with Chelsea then they want to concede in the impression they give, Big Mike specifically, as he is the only one that has been vocal. Just not telling LE about six cameras right off and having the information released through media a week or so later seemed disingenuous. What's that about? Makes me wonder if he was playing for time somehow. Then the minimizing knowledge of her, the specific focus on her and the security guy in the June video, in that one instance. It just seems to me, Big Mike is on the defense and distancing himself, when it comes to Chelsea Bruck disappearing at his Halloween bash, and on the offense when it comes to editing and promoting those heft ninja turtle videos, which makes me wonder why he would be so in situation where the best way to come off is to be there helping completely from day one? It's not just a question of his character but a strategy he chose in dealing with this, it appears to me, a questionable one at that, the way it plays for me.

And here's what I want to know. A POI has been identified. What has his behavior been since Chelsea disappeared? Has he been cooperating with police? Did he volunteer to take a lie detector test? How about "Big Mike" or other members of that band? Why do I get the impression this POI is affiliated with the band, perhaps a "manager" or "roadie?" Is he?

Does this POI hold down a job or go to school full time? If so, did he go to work/school on Monday October 27th following Chelsea's disappearance, or was he "sick?" Have his friends/family been interviewed and have they noticed odd behavior? Did he suddenly have to take a trip somewhere, or has he been missing for unaccounted blocks of time?

Has his car been searched for Chelsea's DNA?
Does he have a history of arrests or antisocial behavior? Trouble at school or with the authorities?

This one is absolutely going to get solved; too many witnesses, and too many cameras. Anyone who has half a brain in their head who knows what happened or "might" have happened should speak to LE *now* vs. being suspect as an accessory to crime. Just my opinion, of course.

Did Chelsea's sisters ever attend these concerts/parties with her? The sisters are close in age. Did they have similar interests in this type of band/music, or was this just Chelsea's thing?

The strap is the same. She's in the background against the wall. Those shots are a tad distorted because of re-sizing. This is out there, but the sketch, and all the young men who could fit the description, reminded me of the ¨The Thomas Crown Affair¨ and the scene where Thomas Crown has a bunch of men dressed just like him to evade being identified. Nuther thing, early the next morning, around 5 am, so 24 hrs + after the 3:15 am time Chelsea Bruck was last seen, IIRC, because I haven't found the report again yet, there was a robbery at a gas station in Maybee, or near there, I think, where somebody entered a gas station from the back door, knocked out the attendant with a strike to the head from the back, and left unseen. The person who abducted Jessica Heeringa was reported to have gone in through the back door of the station where she worked, as well.

Here is the article for the Robbery-Which occured at 650am

http://m.toledoblade.com/Police-Fir...in-robbery-of-undisclosed-amount-of-cash.html

I'm far far away and don't have the access or local knowledge that you a Klynn3 have, but I'm left with the strong impression from having scoured every shot available and the photos you mention that the band and the crew were much more familiar with Chelsea then they want to concede in the impression they give, Big Mike specifically, as he is the only one that has been vocal. Just not telling LE about six cameras right off and having the information released through media a week or so later seemed disingenuous. What's that about? Makes me wonder if he was playing for time somehow. Then the minimizing knowledge of her, the specific focus on her and the security guy in the June video, in that one instance. It just seems to me, Big Mike is on the defense and distancing himself, when it comes to Chelsea Bruck disappearing at his Halloween bash, and on the offense when it comes to editing and promoting those heft ninja turtle videos, which makes me wonder why he would be so in situation where the best way to come off is to be there helping completely from day one? It's not just a question of his character but a strategy he chose in dealing with this, it appears to me, a questionable one at that, the way it plays for me.

He's probably concerned about legal exposure; especially if this happened on his property. It did, correct?
Regardless, I agree his focus should be 100% in cooperating with the family and LE. Anything else would be cowardice.

I wish we could get a confirmation on whether she was still wearing only her costume when she was seen leaving the party?

I live in Oakland County (about 90 miles north of Monroe). On Sunday October 25, the high temperature was in the low-to-mid 40s and had been in the 30s overnight. DH and I went to the opera that afternoon (downtown Detroit) and wore winter coats and gloves. By 3:00AM when Chelsea supposedly left the party, it would have been much too cold for her to be wearing only the bare-armed costume. :moo:

I don't do very well with understanding Facebook, but on Chelsea's FB page there is a pic of her and friends looking up at a screen with the video of PickAxe Preacher. It appears to me that MW (party host) wrote a comment under that pic about it being "where it all started" or something similar. Post is dated Sept. 4. Just seems like he must at least know of her to make a comment on her page. Or could it all have come from someone else's page and be re-posted on hers? Is there a way to know this? And wouldn't the friend with her in the photo be able to confirm how well she and/or Chelsea know MW?

Has this picture been passed onto law enforcement? The guy in the middle looks... vaguely familiar...

yes, he should be eliminated as being the "guy in the sketch", but he also looks remarkably like Shaggy from Skooby Doo....
Not trying to be cutsie in a horribly serious situation, but he does....

It was Halloween. Sketch Guy's hair could be a wig. The glasses could have been fake. He looks like he's dressed as an Anime character or maybe pretends to be one in real life.

I hope it has been made clear to people looking for sketch guy that he could be blond and glasses free and to look at the face shape instead.

I live in Oakland County (about 90 miles north of Monroe). On Sunday October 25, the high temperature was in the low-to-mid 40s and had been in the 30s overnight. DH and I went to the opera that afternoon (downtown Detroit) and wore winter coats and gloves. By 3:00AM when Chelsea supposedly left the party, it would have been much too cold for her to be wearing only the bare-armed costume. :moo:

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary on 10/25. Normally, we are not out very late. However, we did not arrive home until 3:00am and it was freezing cold. I don't know how Chelsea could have been exposed to the elements for so long in a sleeveless costume.

in the pic, she has her arms around both men she is standing next to...it is very bizarre if she was this close to these people that they are not taking a more "active" role in her search.

Guy with red wig, found him again.
Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 1.14.31 AM - Edited.png

This is enlarged to cut out as many others as possible, but I think you can make out the mask line and his camera, so it isn't face paint but a mask and a wig, and in a black unlabeled sweat shirt with hood, it seems. I couldn't cut out the girl in the background as it happens, who appears right under his camera. She's the one I thought was Chelsea Bruck, posted up thread, so she can't be her if Chelsea didn't wear glasses.
Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 1.12.19 AM - Edited.png

He passes right in front of the camera. You can see the back of his hairline clearly, dark hair. The time stamp is in the shot, so you watch as he walks past.
View attachment 64561

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVNxg3K28qc

View attachment 64559

This is enlarged to cut out as many others as possible, but I think you can make out the mask line and his camera, so it isn't face paint but a mask and a wig, and in a black unlabeled sweat shirt with hood, it seems. I couldn't cut out the girl in the background as it happens, who appears right under his camera. She's the one I thought was Chelsea Bruck, posted up thread, so she can't be her if Chelsea didn't wear glasses.
View attachment 64560

<snipped> Perhaps we should ask Kilen to clarify whether or not Chelsea wears/wore glasses. There are some pictures of Chelsea wearing glasses among the photos that Kilen posted elsewhere on this forum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nship-26-October-2014&p=11227695#post11227695

And here's what I want to know. A POI has been identified. What has his behavior been since Chelsea disappeared? Has he been cooperating with police? Did he volunteer to take a lie detector test? How about "Big Mike" or other members of that band? Why do I get the impression this POI is affiliated with the band, perhaps a "manager" or "roadie?" Is he?

Does this POI hold down a job or go to school full time? If so, did he go to work/school on Monday October 27th following Chelsea's disappearance, or was he "sick?" Have his friends/family been interviewed and have they noticed odd behavior? Did he suddenly have to take a trip somewhere, or has he been missing for unaccounted blocks of time?

Has his car been searched for Chelsea's DNA?
Does he have a history of arrests or antisocial behavior? Trouble at school or with the authorities?

This one is absolutely going to get solved; too many witnesses, and too many cameras. Anyone who has half a brain in their head who knows what happened or "might" have happened should speak to LE *now* vs. being suspect as an accessory to crime. Just my opinion, of course.

A POI was identified? Who?

"Missing" posters have been added to PAP's FB (within the last hour) but I can't find the photo of Chelsea with the band members & others :waitasec: If the photo was deleted, who removed it and why? Did someone reading here notice that we were discussing the photo?

https://www.facebook.com/pickaxepreacher

"Missing" posters have been added to PAP's FB (within the last hour) but I can't find the photo of Chelsea with the band members & others :waitasec: If the photo was deleted, who removed it and why? Did someone reading here notice that we were discussing the photo?

https://www.facebook.com/pickaxepreacher

The picture is still available here, on MSM, which is where I had taken it from. There too it was clearly taken off the bands FB page.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lloween-party-early-hours-Sunday-morning.html

View attachment 64559

View attachment 64560

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVNxg3K28qc

Sorry about the other person in the shot. Cropped here to avoid it.

He passes right in front of the camera. You can see the back of his hairline clearly, dark hair. You can watch as he walks past @ 6:00.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 12.25.01 PM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-30 at 12.25.01 PM - Edited.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 254
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics