GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Huntley's *advertiser censored* charges were dropped in Monroe County. Maybe he spilled the beans. Could be the reason he chose to stay behind bars. Fear for his well-being?

The charges may have been dropped in Monroe County because he is facing federal charges. The reason he" chose" to stay in jail is because he dropped his request for bond. Probably would have been a high bond and he doesn't seem financially capable of making bond.

What does Huntley look like,does he match any of the fotos of the party?

What does Huntley look like,does he match any of the fotos of the party?

Check out the Huntley thread for photos: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ed*-found-in-former-substitute-teacher-s-home

What does Huntley look like,does he match any of the otos of the party?

Mulled over the idea with WSers a while back, the odd number of older looking men in the screen grabs from BM's bash music videos. The point was made that it may have been parents there to accompany minors, but then wouldn't there have been more of than one sober witnesses were that the case? Maybe just BM's peers?

:dunno: Couldn't he be prosecuted in both?

I don't know, but this link describes what happens in Indiana cases and this would make sense. Warning, if you go there, some of what is described may seem quite graphic.b Also, I would imagine federal courts have more financial resources that little Monroe.

But the state dismissed its case, at least momentarily, according to court records, in favor of federal prosecution in order to bring a tougher sentence.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/new...2ba-0c27-11e3-86b7-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Megan bruck posted about the search today on the help find Chelsea page about 20 minutes ago.

Posted by Megan Bruck: As most of you have heard the Monroe County Sherriffs Department organized an amazing search party today, nearby where Chelsea Bruck was last seen almost 5 months ago. My family and I are in constant contact with them and are kept well up to date on Chelsea's case. They have stated clearly that the reason for the search does NOT stem from a tip, but simply being compelled, now that the snow has cleared and the foliage has not yet started to grow, to re-search some areas of interest...

https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

It probably was just a teaser, but Chanel 4 (WDIV) said they will have further updates with new info on the search at their 5 pm broadcast.

Posted by Megan Bruck: As most of you have heard the Monroe County Sherriffs Department organized an amazing search party today, nearby where Chelsea Bruck was last seen almost 5 months ago. My family and I are in constant contact with them and are kept well up to date on Chelsea's case. They have stated clearly that the reason for the search does NOT stem from a tip, but simply being compelled, now that the snow has cleared and the foliage has not yet started to grow, to re-search some areas of interest...

https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

The Brucks are so on it and so well. Prayers for all their well being.

You too, BDE.

From WDIV-TV news at 5:

Investigators wanted to come back before the vegetation grew up again. Marshy, muddy, downed timber, tough to get through, was challenging. Second time searching in Berlin Twp. Volunteers participated. More than 40 searchers. Nothing reportedly found.

I bet all those people couldn't WAIT for a good day to get out there to help find Chelsea.
Bless them all.

Search for missing woman along lake at Pointe Mouillee

The Detroit News 1:13 p.m. EDT March 19, 2015

Several law enforcement agencies are searching a patch of the Lake Erie shore in Monroe County for a woman who disappeared in October.

The search for Chelsea Bruck, 22, of Maybee wasn’t prompted by a tip, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said.

Instead, the agencies were taking advantage of the weather. They wanted to see if the melted snow yielded anything at the Pointe Mouillee State Game Area in Berlin Township, a sheriff’s spokesman said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...earch-woman-missing-halloween-party/25021411/

I tend to believe this is a planned search, not tip-based. It takes time and work to put together and schedule a large search, as a rule. It makes me less optimistic, though, as I feel she left in a vehicle. Jmo

I tend to believe this is a planned search, not tip-based. It takes time and work to put together and schedule a large search, as a rule. It makes me less optimistic, though, as I feel she left in a vehicle. Jmo

I also believe she left in a vehicle, but just how far away she was taken is anyone's guess at this point. From all we have learned today, it seems this search was planned to coordinate with the weather, before vegetation is grown up that would make it much harder.

I thought it might be tip-based with all the recent arrests, etc. in the Monroe area, but reports today indicate that the search was done because the snow has melted and needed to be done before the vegetation starts its spring/summer growth. It was sunny today but still quite chilly with a wind chill in the 20s. While it might not feel like spring for a while yet, I don't think we'll have any more measureable snowfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234