MI MI - Cheryl Sanders, 29, fatally shot, Van Buren Twp, 11 Oct 1991

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Nina Michigan

Verified President/Founder of Missing in Michigan
Reaction score
29 year old Cheryl Sanders (a separated mother of two boys aged 3 and 7) was last seen alive around 3a on October 11 1991 after having drinks and listening to live music with a coworker from Toledo Ohio.

She was last seen in the lobby of a hotel where she'd stopped to use the rest room. The female friend she was out with saw her in the lobby and drove off assuming she was safe. Cheryl's decomposed remains were found behind a barn on Tyler Road in Van Buren Twp (a suburb of Detroit). COD was a single gunshot wound to the back.

I've been in contact with Cheryl's family regarding her case and submitted a FOIA to the Van Buren Twp police department.

JMO/YMMV

Attachments

• Cheryl Sanders 2.png
    Cheryl Sanders 2.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 13
29 year old Cheryl Sanders (a separated mother of two boys aged 3 and 7) was last seen alive around 3a on October 11 1991 after having drinks and listening to live music with a coworker from Toledo Ohio.

She was last seen in the lobby of a hotel where she'd stopped to use the rest room. The female friend she was out with saw her in the lobby and drove off assuming she was safe. Cheryl's decomposed remains were found behind a barn on Tyler Road in Van Buren Twp (a suburb of Detroit). COD was a single gunshot wound to the back.

I've been in contact with Cheryl's family regarding her case and submitted a FOIA to the Van Buren Twp police department.

JMO/YMMV
We’re you successful at getting the foia material on this case? I would be very interested to know a few things about the foia info if you did.

We’re you successful at getting the foia material on this case? I would be very interested to know a few things about the foia info if you did.
My foia was denied - "open investigation"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop
Back